Requesting Poker Statistics is Frustrating.

Wizard

Every month I request my poker statistics from Unibet so I can see what's been happening. There are no HUDs / hand catchers on Unibet so this is the only way to track results.

I really appreciate Unibet taking the time to send results, however its quite frustrating trying to get accurate results.

I got the Jan 2023 results and its wrong again with:

1) Results that are clearly wrong.

2) Missing results (no breakdown across stakes which i specifically asked for).

3) Its password protected so I have to ring up / message Unibet and ask for the password (this isn't supposed to be what happens).

This happens quite regularly. I once asked for a full breakdown across every stake last year and the CS rep told me they didn't do it because it would take a long time...

Here is a crazy idea, and bear with me because I'm just spit balling at 4AM:

Have one single competent CS rep who does the poker statistics and all the requests go to him/her through a special email address. This would save an unreal amount of time because they would be able to do it quickly and accurately. This would also save Unibet time / money because I'm not going back and forth with someone who has no clue how to send me the data I'm asking for and is spending ages struggling to work it out and doing it wrong.

Just a thought...

Run good everyone.

• Like 6

I agree it should be more easy to do so. I used to ask cs for my results, but regularly had issues like getting the wrong stats, long wait times because the agent had no idea what I was talking about, or even them telling me it was simply impossible. At a certain point I just gave up and stopped asking for them because I didn't want to go through that hassle every month. 

• Like 3

Funny, just moaned about it again in my blog, have similar experiences with it. Never used live chat but always send an email to info-uk@unibetsupport.com as that's where I received my initial reports from. I don't expect an instant reply and a couple of days will do but it happens that it takes close to a week or longer.

And as said above, I get wrong reports, all the reports (Cash, SnG, MTT, ...), ZIP files with a file that's unopable etc... and I always ask clearly what I need, Cash Game Report of the one stake I play and for the one month most of the time. I always put Poker Cash Game Results as topic of my email so it's clear what department it has to go to (if it works that way?) so yeh, same frustrations as others in here.

Some reports I get also never mention the stake on it in a column so yeh, starting to wonder how accurate some of these reports are?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Turbo_Boythis is something new. I have never received anything like this, but today I asked for the tournament history for the week and here it is:

1536904665__20230213_152604.thumb.png.61e5fefd3368a55b3f7552e6bbba1a5e.png

I wonder if it will be necessary to ask for statistics with the passport every time?😁

One of the pleasant innovations is that they communicated with me incredibly politely, even expressed their hope that I was having a good day. It would have been a really good day if I didn't have to go to my parents' house to get my ID(for some reason my document ended up there). 🙃

1011447018_Merged_document(1).thumb.png.f9b70151ef524111e1aee44892705cd2.png

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Sad 1

I have the same problems and recently it's all the more frustrating as I have to wait 4-5 days after an email with an archived report to then return to CS for the password not knowing if the received file can be opened and if it's what I originally requested.🥵

In what world it's ok to make the customer return several times to CS on his own time for the same problem when everything should be available a click away in a few seconds. The years pass, we are in 2023, but the CS department seems to be taking it in the opposite direction, running towards '90s.🤮

• Like 3
„True success is living by your values”

Received the same email about ID, I guess (and hope) this is a one off to confirm the validaty of our email address?

I use a nickname to log in on my Unibet account and not sure if that's because I'm an older customer? And new customers might have to log in using an email address so that would validate that email straight away if they have provided ID for withrawals etc? Just a guess...

Edited by P0kerM0nk

@P0kerM0nkI can use a username and email as a login, but I still received a document confirmation letter.I understand when additional verification related to the movement of funds is needed, no problem - it's security, but sending documents to get a report and then waiting two days (two so far) ...

very convenient

the big bang theory sarcasm GIF

I also hope that this is a one-time occurrence, and not the goal of driving the player through all 9 circles of hell.

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 1

I asked for report 2 weeks ago. I recieved few emails requesting my passport copy. I send them 2 times. Never got any answer. Went to live chat and asked whats wrong. They said i had to send passport to different email and not this one they sending request.

How the fck i could know that. Am i blind or there are  no info where i have to send passport copy? 

image.thumb.png.ac1841304c2d63d87345b70c4e55aa44.png

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Yes, is a struggle for me too on getting the monthly results. That can be fixed easy with an automatic generator section where we can download the time range we want.
This month I started to note profit/loss and games count in excel , cuz I really hate to struggle with CS.
Last year it was more simple, just asking on chat what range I want and what stakes and in few hours I have it on e-mail without any password.

It will be very useful to make a section for hand history download , like GG has , but I think I ask to much?!

Unibet can improve those things in our favor , but they will ?

• Like 1

Spoiler
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a gentle reminder that we are still yet to deliver the password for your Poker files we recently sent.

For GDPR reasons this document is compressed and password protected. In order to collect your password, please contact us by phone (UK freephone 0808 329393) or Live Chat through our Help Centre.

As the files need unzipping to decompress the information, additional free software may be required.

Best regards,

Paris

I contacted live chat, had to give name postcode etc etc then got told to phone them up lol

3 words Unibet, GET TAE FECK

Terrible this, going through all this and prob end up with opening a file I didn't want in the first place. I've asked numeral times to get my 50NL stats file for the month of January and all they send me is a file called all.cashgame. I probably didn't play any other stake but they should just filter it with 50NL only to start with like they used to do.

You can do a check but don't take the piss, sent up my ID, then gave all my info and still have to phone up, I'm not arsed phoning just to get some crap stats.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:
  Reveal hidden contents
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a gentle reminder that we are still yet to deliver the password for your Poker files we recently sent.

For GDPR reasons this document is compressed and password protected. In order to collect your password, please contact us by phone (UK freephone 0808 329393) or Live Chat through our Help Centre.

As the files need unzipping to decompress the information, additional free software may be required.

Best regards,

Paris

I contacted live chat, had to give name postcode etc etc then got told to phone them up lol

3 words Unibet, GET TAE FECK

Terrible this, going through all this and prob end up with opening a file I didn't want in the first place. I've asked numeral times to get my 50NL stats file for the month of January and all they send me is a file called all.cashgame. I probably didn't play any other stake but they should just filter it with 50NL only to start with like they used to do.

You can do a check but don't take the piss, sent up my ID, then gave all my info and still have to phone up, I'm not arsed phoning just to get some crap stats.

By default, the files generated from the backoffice are called xxxxxxx.all.cashgame.csv, where the x's are your usernumber. The filename doesn't change if they filter by stake. If you requested hexapro stats it would be all.hexapro.csv.

I should also point out that whenever I've trained any agents on how to generate these reports, I've told them to provide cash game results for all sessions at all stakes for the period requested by the customer. You're all big boys and girls that use the internet and can work out how to do simple filtering. It's a waste of the agents time generating 5 reports because you want each stake separated. 

We're trying to get this process changed going forward but ultimately it may be out of our control. 

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

@Andy-Unibet 

Problem is it often misses the stake column so how do I guess which result is which stake? 

Also saying you can contact live chat then telling you to do otherwise when you do contact live chat is just 🤯

Seems over the top just for some results whilst I’m using my actual email account or my actual phone and provide other sensitive info not many people can know.

24 minutes ago, P0kerM0nk said:

@Andy-Unibet 

Problem is it often misses the stake column so how do I guess which result is which stake? 

Also saying you can contact live chat then telling you to do otherwise when you do contact live chat is just 🤯

Seems over the top just for some results whilst I’m using my actual email account or my actual phone and provide other sensitive info not many people can know.

If the stake column is missing, that's on the agent for not doing any filtering for stakes before generating the report. I can only teach them how to do it, I can't ensure they actual do it when requested unfortunately.

We were not consulted about the change to the process at all before it was implemented and we're doing everything we can to try and get it reversed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

@Andy-UnibetNaybe Unibet should automate it? Some sort of webpage that players can use to send themselves stats? This doesn't work if players need to show an ID for stats (why is this necessary?), but otherwise it could be good (or perhaps the ID can be reviewed manually but the stats generation can be automated once ID is approved).

I don't think the agents will mind not doing so much stats sending :D

• Like 1

ID is actually not needed - I had that confirmed this week - support just implemented some interesting measures.

Andy is reviewing the process with support at the moment and hopefully there'll soon be some improvements to communicate 🙂

Of course it'd be better to automate it, but that's not on the table right now. Eventually it'll happen 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hi,

I can not believe it, i was stupid enough to ask stats.. The supprt wrote that i will havie it..

Today i receive an email, that i need to verify my account, which i have tried to answer that i am ALREADY VERIFIED, taking regular cash outs and stats..

Just now i tried to play as always, and i CAN NOT play without bloody verification, copys id s and bla bla bla...

I am fuming LOL please help me...

thx

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, fish8one said:

Hi,

I can not believe it, i was stupid enough to ask stats.. The supprt wrote that i will havie it..

Today i receive an email, that i need to verify my account, which i have tried to answer that i am ALREADY VERIFIED, taking regular cash outs and stats..

Just now i tried to play as always, and i CAN NOT play without bloody verification, copys id s and bla bla bla...

I am fuming LOL please help me...

thx

Sorry was  a bit overreacting... i can play that is ok..

But tried to upolad ID photo, was not working at all...and tbh i do not want to do it again as i would not need if i did not request stats...

Would be any issue at following cash outs..??

Could this issue be sorted without for me doing anything, thx in advance..