Chat feedback and bugs thread

Stubbe-Unibet

2 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

On mobile there was the disappeared-emojies-bug (and it was quite irritating, because we were there to check that function which didn't work), and once when I started to play, the bets was in chips not in BBs despite the bets in BBs was "IN". Turn out and in again the function, and it worked well.

Obviously more emojies needed to explain our emotions. Just saying that one of the emojies helped me to bluff out Stubbe in the begginning of the 1st game. 😄

Did you perhaps click the stack? When clicking the stack you can switch between bb and chips now 🙂

We're working on the bugs the coming week and will share a new build at some point with more emojis

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

8 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Did you perhaps click the stack? When clicking the stack you can switch between bb and chips now 🙂

We're working on the bugs the coming week and will share a new build at some point with more emojis

I didn't tap on the stack, but had to reinstall the client to the mobile, because yesterday there were a firmware update, and after that the poker client worked well on the phone, but today a blank page was there instead of the login page.

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

So, it seems like we've got a fair few issue on Android. Main one seems to be the position of the emojis, which we've got the necessary details for already.

For the emojis/gifs completely disappearing, please let me know if you've also had that one (seems to be a general issue from the reports so far)

Same for me a few times 

Also had this when clicking on the tournament lobby at your table just a blank screen that's happened on every game we have had 

4 minutes ago, Wokeyedwill said:

Just to throw another idea out there is there any chance of having the option to show your cards eg when u make a great bluff on the river ure opponent folds and u want to show the bluff 

Just an example this not saying I would ever try bluffing 👀👀

I agree

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

will share a new build at some point with more emojis

That was one point i was about to say. I don't know if we need million different emojis, just some that makes sense. If there is lot it takes time to scroll between them and imo more delays in tables is least what online poker needs.

Five(ish) basic emojis and maybe double chancing ones monthly or based on level should be enough, imo. If you can't xpres your feelings with 10 emojis, then it ain't worth to say anything 😄

6 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Questions for everyone:

• Your top 3 favorite reactions?
  • Your least favorite 3?
  • Top 3 emotions/reactions/emojis you're missing?

Don't have biceps or know how to play so i like the arm bumbing online, scared and hush also keepers.

Fish is old news, pile of crap meh, yawning quite useless cause stallers just get more energy for stalling when they see it pisses someone off.

Something to describe that you would have won pot if you wouldn't have folded, this pot is mine. Atm can't think third so "i hate greta" or "0lucky" for third.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Don't have biceps or know how to play so i like the arm bumbing online, scared and hush also keepers.

Fish is old news, pile of crap meh, yawning quite useless cause stallers just get more energy for stalling when they see it pisses someone off.

Something to describe that you would have won pot if you wouldn't have folded, this pot is mine. Atm can't think third so "i hate greta" or "0lucky" for third.

Maybe "lets gamble" instead of Greta 😄

2 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Had to just "chip dump" two of the tables. Impossible to play three or four tables. It could be also my computers fault, but this is the first day this happens. I push raise and I see it after a second or two.

propably your computer is at fault i play comfortable on 4 tables with videos running on in the background

Unibet hoodie is amazing

1 minute ago, Evarb said:

propably your computer is at fault i play comfortable on 4 tables with videos running on in the background

Could be. I don't really know anything about computers. Stubbe got my system info already. Maybe he knows if it's on my end.

7 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Had to just "chip dump" two of the tables. Impossible to play three or four tables. It could be also my computers fault, but this is the first day this happens. I push raise and I see it after a second or two.

You really shouldn't have any issues on your pc. Feel free to play with the standard client and test if you have issues there 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Pionrj said:

If you put only three gif's on one row? 

19 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

That could be an option, but you're losing 2 gifs and 2 emojis this way and will require a fair bit of extra scrolling.

I feel that after first trying everything out, most players will end up using a very limited set of gifs/emojis.

Now with the chat on a new table always opening on the "recent"-tab which is a good thing, it could well be enough to have just 6 ( could be 9 also ) reactions of both types under that tab, and having those set up on 4 rows ( 3 items on each ) it wouldn't really require that much scrolling at all for the majority of users.

But I suppose this is something that can never be set up perfectly for everyones needs...

On Windows 11 on a newish desktop everything worked very nice and smooth and overall the experience was really good with the new features. No lag or any other performance issues whatsoever. Cheers 🙂👍

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Evarb said:

Secondly i logged into the moblie app and there is no emotes like the other guys mentioned so that need to be fixed. And lastly we need more emotes.

248763934_4297217067022825_4921815939747169850_n.png

Having a hard time reproducing this one. You guys got any recommendations for how to do it? We simply don't manage to get the recent and all views empty with regular gameplay.

20 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Having a hard time reproducing this one. You guys got any recommendations for how to do it? We simply don't manage to get the recent and all views empty with regular gameplay.

Strange, to me it happened all the time especially with landscape mode. Didn't see any pattern for it to happen thou.

• Like 1