Etiquette.

GR1ZZL3R

Is it wrong to slow roll your opponent? even when he's been annoying as f**k. 🤔

1967846260_Screenshot(858)_LI.thumb.jpg.616adebd0a3fbfc30ad9d2f082574682.jpg 

I felt a bit naughty taking it down to 7 seconds before eventually showing him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I don't know if it as bad online, actions may take longer anyway if you are playing multiple tables so it don't have the same sting as live.

When ever i get tempted to do that, i get afraid that i might be disconnected any second so i hit buttons as fast as i can 😄

Nice hand and pot 🙂

• Like 4

@Pionrj I thought he had a K the way he'd been playing, he bet 6c on the flop and 7c on the turn, I would have called an all in on either street. 😬

@cris1285 I only did it because he was more than annoying.

789787562_Screenshot(862)_LI.thumb.jpg.40ca4433977b6f3c7150c88cc6e710ab.jpg  

With those replies I don't feel bad now.

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@P0kerM0nk I was in the bb and villain limped for a change, the only reason I was in the hand. 😁

@GLENGYLE I don't see it happening very often and only did it because of the way villain was playing, not something I'd normally do. 😬 What's more annoying to me is someone getting stacked and leaving but with their seat taken up for 8 minutes, happens all the time. :classic_angry:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

@P0kerM0nk I was in the bb and villain limped for a change, the only reason I was in the hand. 😁

@GLENGYLE I don't see it happening very often and only did it because of the way villain was playing, not something I'd normally do. 😬 What's more annoying to me is someone getting stacked and leaving but with their seat taken up for 8 minutes, happens all the time. :classic_angry:

i see it quite a lot here tbh compared to other sites, also i see time banks being used up to maximum here more than other sites, people playing like they are on final table of WSOP every single hand, drives me nuts.

agree with cash table stacked players, suppose they need to be given time to deposit??

in tourneys i hate when someone sitting out doesn't get their cards folded causes endless problems when you are on bubble or in ICM situations, they get their cards folded every other time but not when all in why the hell is this?

• Like 2

On 8/18/2021 at 3:20 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

he's been annoying as f**k

What has he done with you? Did you have to wait 20 secs to lose 4 eur against a RF, or worse? Or he was raising in every hand? Whoa, what a bastard... Deserves a timebank! You showed him, champ! 😄

• Confused 1

@GLENGYLE I don't see an abnormal amount of timebanking on the cash tables to be fair, only in mtt's. The fact is players lose their stacks and so far I've never seen anyone taking more than a hand or two to reload if that. If there's no cash straight back on the table within a few seconds you know they're not depositing, just being selfish. In tourneys players sitting out are immediately folded when it's their turn to act, if they are all in why would their cards be folded? 🤔                           

@Sparrow473 You weren't there so your sarcasm goes straight over my head. 😜  Some people are not there to play, just to mess around. There are many players raising every hand, all part of the game, and tactics to combat them, but deliberately being annoying is not fun for anyone. 🤨

You know there is a little life-story about my feelings.

Few days ago, during driving to work, saw one jerk with 20 yo. Toyota Yaris, zig-zagging between lanes to advance faster. He was really annoying. When he passed a brand new VW Passat, the driver of the Passat just accelerated, and when he passed the Yaris, he forced the Yaris off the road by braking. Jerk No 2.

You know, I understand the Passat driver had right, but I really don't want to drive around these jerks, because both of them pissed me off. Just wanted to be as far as I can from both of them...

I hope I am understandable despite my poor english.😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

You know there is a little life-story about my feelings.

Few days ago, during driving to work, saw one jerk with 20 yo. Toyota Yaris, zig-zagging between lanes to advance faster. He was really annoying. When he passed a brand new VW Passat, the driver of the Passat just accelerated, and when he passed the Yaris, he forced the Yaris off the road by braking. Jerk No 2.

You know, I understand the Passat driver had right, but I really don't want to drive around these jerks, because both of them pissed me off. Just wanted to be as far as I can from both of them...

I hope I am understandable despite my poor english.😉

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=790b761112

Edited by FreedoM
  • Like 1

I understand @Sparrow473 If I see idiots on the road annoying everyone I leave them to get on with it, absolutely no point joining in to make a bad situation worse. Seeing someone messing about on the tables is a bit different and I had no intention of "getting even" or "teaching someone a lesson," I may well have left a few hands later. It was just good timing.

1 hour ago, FreedoM said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=790b761112

I've told my mate once and for all if I catch him messing around again I'll stop lending him my chopper.🤣

• Haha 2