Money Train 2-Promo anybody else?

Nash

Friends, would appreciate feedback on how you are making out- I have been banging away on and off all day not even a sniff of a bonus round a couple of respins..burned through quite a bit- so I think this will be a 1 day event for me lol....is the rtp lowered for these things (promos) ? or did someone out there whack it hard and now its collection time. thanks

• Sad 1

@Nash its MT2, high voltailty slot - hard to get bonus , but if you get any then win  can be low - quite normal for games where you have a maximum win:   x20,000-50,000 bet🥸

• Like 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Yeah, what pinki said. Prepare to have ridiculous amounts of spins to even get into bonus, and it's not most likely worth it.
The wins mostly comes from big wins during the basic came, if you take them and leave before it starts to fall down seriously 😄
This was half an hour ago after 125 spins,  better about 100x up than down, so took it.
The chasing of jackpots in this one takes way too much spins and time for it to be interesting for me personally..
But GL 👍

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 3

I do not advise to play this slot, yesterday I bought three times the mid bonus, and if I think about it I think I just won, all three together approx. X100, meaning the slot won 3-1 (1 for me).😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

I think the pinki and the others explained it quite well. These slots with such massive top payouts - which aren't that rare (relative to other slots with high payouts) - will have many players leaving with a bad experience. Just the way the game is. A few are incredibly lucky and win huge. Most people leave disappointed.

I've personally bought around 100 bonuses on Moneytrain 2 (I really like the mechanics in the game), and once did I win +1000x. You really depend on getting the persistent symbols, and even with those you can be in for a shit bonus. Once triggered the bonus with a persistent payer symbol on the screen and only got around 150x 😄 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

no thanks slots have been dead for awhile.now .staying away I see from the board its not just me, Im not implying anything ..but I have to laugh at Razor showing a 97% maybe switch those numbers around and subtract 20..but goodluck to you:)

• Like 1