From Poker Donk To Winning Monk

P0kerM0nk

Time for another post, still at 50NL so far but:

300px-Horiz-line.jpg.b8b1acd661f08e2eb90f1f66b2986fde.jpg

Not much happening I can tell you that lol, feels like I've been playing a lot with pretty much no results but actually looking at hands played and it's not been that many. Played about 7k hands this month if I'm right so pretty small sample but still waiting to break free and get my giraffe going again lol.

I have had my playthrough bonus re-installed again, so lots of thanks to Unibet / @Andy-Unibet for allowing me to catch up (once again and the last time now) on that without losing it, so far I'm half way through the 4th €100 instalment out of 5 for the total of €500 and 29 days left, should be easy enough if we can stay at 50NL 🤔 I have the last week of this month off so should be good for some more volume then too.

Loyalty points, I'm 1000xp away of getting the first lvl4 reward, €20 loyalty bonus and have a total of 22k loyalty points. At this rate I should be able to reach lvl 6 at the end of this quarter to keep the bonus point multiplier into next quarter.
23,300 bonus points at the moment so once I clear the current playthrough bonuses I'll just 'buy' €100 playthrough bonuses to keep it easy enough to clear without letting them expire lol. The value difference between 1x €500 playthrough vs 5x €100 playthrough is €7,5 so pretty much neglectable.

Will post some hands later on if I have time, I'm away out for tea (dinner) later on and off to see the Bond movie as well tonight.

And is it just me or is scrolling through my 'blog' a bit annoying with all the hands I post as it makes these pages really long? I find it annoying scrolling through my own blog tbh 😂

Also another question, I've seen this avatar once before somewhere in a forum post but he sat at one of my tables last night, is this someone 'famous' or just someone who reached the private avatar option with the previous reward system (or something like that). As I live in Scotland it's quite funny to see lol. Also he plays like a nit 🤣 just kidding 😛

WHOISTHIS.png.d6552a546e8e97630108f372aeedac06.png

• Like 4

@P0kerM0nk

I like the blog so keep it going, it's interesting to see the ups and downs of work/life balance. Personally I find myself skipping through a few of the hands, maybe three or four really good ones might be better, a contrast between good play and bad play (from villains and yourself  🤣

Splashing around

Astrid Lindgren Fight GIF by SVT 

The avatar's probably the previous reward option. 

• Thanks 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 hour session played today, ended up minus €1 😅 lost 3 all ins pre 🙄 haven't had too many all ins pre overall but the last one I won was on Tuesday 😬 had JJ vs A9o and he flopped 99x lol, then AK vs QQ and AQs vs QQ (regi shortstacker) . Still managed to keep it break even /skills 😄

I see if I can post hands in a spoiler so it is easier to scroll through the blog here, and I'll just post some funny hands or whatever outside the spoiler.

Spoiler

Let's start with a RIO one, played a few hands there on the side, decent pot with QQ all in pre 3 way lol.

QQyess.png.41574a900ad23817b5208159c5b94730.png

3b pot with AQs, hard spot to get away from imo, think I'm always getting stacked here. Got 3b pre and I called, then faced a triple barrel, all I'm thinking is please don't have AK 🤣 but how do you fold AQ here lol. I'm just not that good 😄

SHITSPOT.png.61580753ca7f70ca168fd70ac2bcffcf.png

MP and CO limp, I raise, flop comes ok ish, I cbet small MP calls and CO folds, don't see a point in betting river and he flopped a flush, great.

akffs.png.bfaeb9fd98392cea6f47d2eb5f5e75ec.png

3b AK pre and he calls, cb flop small he calls, turn x/x and I bet big on river and he calls. One going my way. Solver doesn't like the big bet on the river, either 1/3 or x/r all in. I don't think villains are aggro enough on the river here to get enough x/r spots in tbh.

afafasdf.png.0ede380eb9021ec9bc1e8107701435ae.png

Nothing too special, all in pre with AK vs AK, always needs to give me a sweat!!

AKPHEW.png.84d68719ca91ec2abf82cf62ce60b431.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

And is it just me or is scrolling through my 'blog' a bit annoying with all the hands I post as it makes these pages really long? I find it annoying scrolling through my own blog tbh 😂

I actually enjoy going through all the hands, feel like I get a lot of value strategically, and also it gives me a hope seeing the games not being GTO, so thank you. 🍻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m all but a perfect poker reg though. My strategy is based on GTO I guess from what I learn from watching videos and trying to grasp the major tendencies like cbet sizes on certain flops etc. Linking this knowledge to Unibet and the stake I play is another matter. So many multi-way pots, cold callers etc make it sometimes a weird game lol. It does sometimes feel like playing NL5 even at NL50 which is a good thing as the games aren’t full of GTO bots 😂 

And I’m not going to stop posting hands but will just hide them in a spoiler so it is easier to scroll through lots of posts on the same page.

• Like 2

Just a few hands, two visible and rest in the spoiler.

Bit of a funny hand, towards end of a session I believe, UTG opens 3x and normally I 3b as standard but too many recs behind so just made a call. Pretty bad call especially with AKo lol but w/e. Pot goes 4 way and gets checked down to the river, and I win lol. /random hand😅

FUNNYHAND.png.ed7305ed35e489e7fe06d20a90475bf2.png

Next few hands in the spoiler are all AA hands... the crap ones 😭 😛

Spoiler

3b AA vs CO, wet flop although we block both nut FD's, I bet big and get called, K turn and I bet 1/2 and get jammed on, not thrilled but easy call, still enough combo draws or even a weird AK in there. He flopped the nuts, nh.

AAcursed.png.a0be8b7c6f93a7d32c8fd41ad26f61d0.png

Small pot, open AA get called by SB, flop x/x and then face a bet... sigh lol.

aacurse2.png.6f21b3fde6491ff253168f44a5fc167e.png

CO opens, I 3b and BB coldcalls and CO calls as well, shite flop 3 way and BB donks out 1/2, CO folds and I raise 2.5x and he calls. BB is a fun player, could have about everything I guess, would get it in on the flop tbh but def not thrilled in any way. But he calls and just a puke turn and goes x/x. Then face 1/2 bet on the turn, I folded.

AACURSE3.png.2dc0a1a5973e318c750964b4f66d1fe6.png

I open AA and BB calls, fun player again, donks 1bb so I raise to 7bb and he calls. He donks 1/2 on K flush turn and I just called here, feel like it is often a flush now it has gotten there and weaker hands would or check or donk very small again. And I have the nut draw so think call is better than raise. River he bets out 40% and I just call. Q9o wtf is that lead on the turn really, f knows. Well done with his 7% equity on the turn.

AACURSE4.png.ed443386ba509d20f79345182076ec14.png

Open AA and BB calls, I cb big on flop and turn and fun player calls, K river is dodgy. Standard check back imo as he calls all his Kx and SD's / FD's. So if I bet the river I'm targeting Tx not sure how many would call, Tx of diamonds prob only of the few combos that get to the river. So x river... not to be.

FECKRIVER.png.23f726a070c01cc44d6b8d83b1b5bcde.png

Let's finish with a hand we won with AA for once!  MP limps, CO raises, BTN 3b, obvious 4b for me. Limper calls, leaving 9bb behind lol, BTN jams, easy call, MP calls rest of his stack. And we hold. If only all AA hands were like this!

AAYESS.png.e97b91a03eeede7187641e7412cd51b4.png

Edited by P0kerM0nk
  • Like 4

Halfway to loyalty lvl5. Still about break even 😂 Think I need more turn aggression and less river calls 😬 They mostly have it! 

All in pre, always a sweat!  AK 60% vs 40% K8s 
I was waiting for it but we held up! Thank feck!

ALWAYSASWEAT.png.cf53dcbbb53a42ee860e4a53b2aba1a0.png

Too many hands to go through atm and not enough time lol

75% on the €100 playthrough bonus, hope I get some profit for this month 😅

• Like 5

Haven't had too much time for posting, had 2 days of not playing poker this week and for the rest been trying to watch some RIO Elite videos as my subscription runs out on Wednesday and I'm back to Essential after that but will definitely buy Elite again but not every month.

Small progress last few days bankroll wise and 85% on the €100 playthrough bonus.

Few more hands, screenshotted so many hands but doubt I'll be posting them all lol.

Spoiler

MP rec opens,  I 3b on BTN and he calls, small cb flop and he calls, turn goes x/x and then he donk bets pot on river. I called as many draws missed although I block a few but being a rec he could do this with some random junk too. Solver plays the same beside that MP should x or jam on the river. And 99 is a mixed fold/call depending on suits, basically folding any 99 with a club in it, guess because we block flush bluff hands for our opponent. Of course this is a rec so depends how he plays, bit too long ago for me to remember but that's what I base my decisions on. 

3bpotdoomed.png.1164f6d70651e633493dfd9b6bca8c7a.png

Spicy hand or line next, MP opens I 3b from the SB and he calls, bad flop for my hand and think better for the 3b caller, he will have TT and 66/44 sometimes, I have all the over pairs. I went with a 1/2 bet but solver prefers 3/4 bet even with this hand. But 40% cb is 2nd choice. MP called. Turn T is better for MP again I think, and I bet about 1/3. Solver keeps betting too but bets or 40% or 80%. But I bet 1/3 and MP called again. River is pretty much a brick and I jammed and MP folded. Solver does jam as well with this hand.

Overall, this hand feels much like a zero equity bluff to me and thought I was a bit out of line here but seemingly it is all fine according to the solver lol. In reality I'm not too sure though.

bluffbluff.png.b785218e8120d18208224c0e417d4113.png

BTN rec (I think) min raises and I call. The smaller the raise the more we call and vs weaker opponents we can call more imo, def suited varieties. He cb big on flop and I x/r 4x and he calls. Think I though of overbetting the turn but don't think it makes much BB vs BTN on a K high board so I bet 2/3 and he called again. River is a bad card for me so not bluffing on this card so went x/x. Always annoying when you see a hand like that. Solver plays it the same way for both positions. 

flushmoron.png.0f0bfec3331397d90ff013905aed9dea.png

CO opens I 3b on the BTN and he calls, not the best flop as favours the pre flop caller more, I cb 1/2 but solver prefers x or 40% cb. CO calls and terrible turn and goes x/x. River puts me ahead of any set CO has himself but with a gutshot on the board I decided to bet 1/4 but I got raised 4x. Annoying spot and only called because I rivered a set lol. Solver likes to donk bet out (with range) a lot as CO on the turn as it obviously favours his range more and puts out overpairs in a grim spot. Solver still likes the 1/3 cb on the river with AA.

aafeck.png.e6971be4d8dfa93fc9a937b04e23122e.png

BvB, all in pre, saved by the river 😬 /sweat again

AKPHEWW.png.5ff5deeb664af6fa3796a69f72a0fad2.png

Very bizarre hand pre, UTG limps, MP makes it 5x, CO calls, BTN squeezes, I'm here with AKo, deep vs MP and BTN, didn't know what 4b size to make it so ended up shoving. Pot was 28.5bb's already. Do I 4b to 35bb? Think it can end up weird with AKo so just shoved it.  

WEIRDPRE.png.d8ebaa6f91e93275e81606052dce7c50.png

Had one session a while ago where stuff went poop and I ended up with this tilt hand. MP opens and I 3b and he calls, I bet big on flop and he jammed and I called it off lol. Ended up binking the river and quit the session after that lol, I rarely tilt any more tbh but had a bit too many bad beats just before this hand lol. Thank feck poker isn't all about skills 😂 weirdly enough solver bets 40% on flop and calls off a jam so maybe it wasn't all that much spew after all. 😛

TILTJAM.png.1f96394034c6b8cb3334ffba288b8688.png

All in pre, finally winning some.

LOLJAM.png.6ef58e79647bcdf3e929251f2af70a06.png

• Like 3

Bankroll still going meh, have cleared the €100 playthrough bonus and now have the last one of the €500 to clear and 19 days left on it. Think I clear about 4% per hour 4 tabling 50NL so that's 25h to clear €100. Should be easy enough. After that I have a €20 to clear and still have enough Bonus Points to buy another 2 €100 playthrough bonuses so I can keep these bonuses ticking over. Not too much to report for the rest, 10k XP to go for lvl 5. Just need to play a bit better or run better 😅

Still a few hands to go through, here a few multiway 3 bet pots, always fun when you hit f all 😛

Spoiler

MP limps, CO raises, I 3b, MP and CO call... bad flop for TT and MP donk jams and CO calls, easy fold.
MP has QJo and CO has KTs...

TTMULTIFECK.png.1093ae04eca9f3557d55e00470b32426.png

UTG opens, MP calls, I squeeze and both call, not betting this vs 2 opponents and flop x through.

KQMULTIFECK.png.bd9fa44ae3bf37d364526e7face8d300.png

Turn 9 and UTG bets 1/2, MP calls and easy fold for me, river goes x/x. Terrible play with AQo and J3s lol. MP is a fun player so whatever, UTG not sure, regfish maybe, call with AQo OOP is bad and stabbing a paired turn as well.

KQMULTIFECK2.png.55bacc4effcff042c214a3528dd43239.png

And a few bad plays or sizing of regs

Spoiler

MP opens and I call in the BB, goes x/x all the way, I should probably stab the river here trying to fold out a small pp but no cbet on AQ2o is weird, his range is all over this dry flop.

nocbetfloplol.png.c2d88b82d8ab8ffa3123f1e3c4654f8f.png

BvB, I x flop and face a 2/3 bet and I call, 2/3 on the turn again and I call, just over 1/3 on the river and I call. Looking at the solver, weirdly enough it plays it pretty much the same apart from the T9o betting 2/3 again on the river but mixed frequencies with just x down. I'm always calling down with 65s of hearts/clubs as we unblock flush draws. In reality it looks rather weird for T9o and triple barrelling it off. Probably have to watch not to overdo it as you will have a lot of air hands here vs value hands. So yeh, looked out of line to me but seems ok, not sure if reg is or was aware of that lol.

shitregbluff.png.7b2c04052acbb93d51dea842595b41c3.png

Reg who played on Unibet for years and years and has this weird 3b size oop, I get to call with a lot with these pot odds... he also often bets the same size on the flop lol.

STUPID3BSIZE.png.62796386713ff9a1f0b7064be3e819b6.png

And a weird hand to end the post;

MP limps, BTN raises 4x, I call and so does BB and MP so 4 way to the flop and pot is 16bb. Flop x through and I donk out 1/3 on this turn, people can still have Kx but with my flush I can as well start building a pot in case I hit and possibly a 9 or T is good as well and weirdly enough everyone calls lol. Then the river x through and I win the pot 🤣 /random hand

WEIRDHAND2.png.46d3248def3b264eb2a5d22c9c1bca92.png

Edited by P0kerM0nk
  • Like 3

Just reached loyalty lvl 5, received my UO ticket freeroll that I can't use for anything seemingly as nothing shows up lol. At 25% for my €100 playthrough bonus and 14 days left on it. For the rest its all going downhill, can't seem to make any ground at 50NL which is pretty absurd. Bankroll down to €850 as I've just lost about 4 buyins in the last 2h session. This is about the cut off to go back to 25NL so I think I will just play at 25NL anyway as I've done a few times before with decent results every time so I don't get it how 50NL is just like a brick in the water, can't stay afloat lol.

It's very frustrating and it makes tilt creep back in to my game. Not today but I've had a 'burst of tilt' before out of frustration. Doesn't last my whole session or that and I manage to stay calm again pretty quick but that doesn't mean I can't lose a stack because of it. One of the moments is the next 2 hands:

Both hands played vs one of the nittier regs of the pool although I think person in question plays 100NL and maybe higher at times not sure. Def 100NL as used to play vs him before there as well.

This hand he opens in CO and I 3b on BTN and he calls. I cb 1/4 and he calls, solver prefers 40% cb size but I went smaller as I have AA-QQ in range which he would 4b pre. Turn I went pot for same reason and to put pairs 66-JJ in a difficult spot. Here is where solver has a pure check with every KQs, even the heart one. Anyhow, its check or big bet with range and he calls, river I jammed for same reason as turn and to fold out Ax that maybe floated like AK or some Ax of hearts. He snap called me with AJs which just set my tilt on fire lol, wouldn't even beat my AK/AQ bluffs so wtf really. Pissed me right off 😂

bastard.png.b0a7e361b98a3f3cbd4f7183293c20f3.png

Very next hand although different table I 3b him BvB and he 4b me. I jammed because of tilt and of course he has to have AA whilst I even block it. Can't make this sh!t up, A4o is always a fold either way and you could jam A5/A4 suited in theory but reality people rarely jam much worse. Yes you have some equity vs KK-JJ or whatever but think it's thin on this site/stake. 

fuckingbastard.png.d340dbbf76a5cebf8b943d74abae87e5.png

Some hands of today next, very strange spots being deep.

150bb deep, MP opens, I 3b to 9bb and he 4b to 24bb, I call which is a standard call with AK I guess. Don't think we jam anything being this deep and call all hands vs 4b. Dry flop and as good as it gets for AK and face a 1/4 cb and I call, then face a 1/2 cb on the turn and call again, then face a jam and don't see how we can fold here with AK. I don't think he has any bluffs in range and value range is pretty small as well, AA and KK beats me but I block those hands and we chop with AK. Getting 4 to 1 on the river. Solver doesn't fold either which isn't a surprise lol. 

AKCURSE.png.b920ecdef34977aed34866321a4f2a4b.png

140bb deep, BTN opens, I 3b to 12bb being deeper, he 4b to 27bb which is maybe a bit bigger than I would but ok, again don't see any other play than call here with QQ being deep. Excellent flop for queens and he bet 1/3 and I call, he bets 1/3 again on turn and I have 96bb behind and pot is 120bb. I decided to jam here, we are dead vs AA/KK/JJ but I deny equity vs some drawing hands or hands like AK/KQ or random other crap. Not to be... Not exactly sure about the play in this hand, solver jams pre as it can only do 100bb deep. Maybe a x/c turn and river was a better play keeping his bluffs in and hope river isn't a A or a K.

BOLLOCKS.png.01e34b6116ad8c641a6283c85572fca9.png

And then this hand, quit the session after this and I had just reached lvl 5 loyalty anyway which was the goal of this session, but I open QJs and SB calls, I bet big on flop and on turn and then face a pot size donk on the river. Decided to jam as he only had 30bb behind but maybe that was a bit thin lol, but looking at his hand it's like what da f#ck does he call 2 big bets on flop and river with that for... which is good but obviously he got there. This sh!t happens a bit too much as well tbh...

RETARD.png.f89f79fa5ee368750ac4bb813194d4da.png

Lost 2 out of 2 all ins today AK vs JJ and KK vs AA. I'm always on the wrong side of 'varience'. And then to know I had so many AA this session, and I mean really a lot of AA 😛 and never any action with it, pretty sad 😭

Played about 19k hands this month so far... been brutal and honestly starting to doubt my skill level. 
Off work next week so see what damage we can do 🙄

• Like 4

@SambaThanks for the GL's!

The plan has always been to move down again at around €850 as shot taking 50NL with 20 buy ins and move down if/when dropping 3. I have played a few 25NL sessions before after some run bad just to get the mindset back or the confidence so we just keep doing it till I break through 50NL permanently 😆 

Watched this guys Weazel_1991 video on Youtube last night, I have watched a few of his vids before, he is a pro and plays 200NL as his main game I think and streams everything on Twitch (which I don't watch) but he puts up the highlights on Youtube for those interested. But he recently started a bankroll challenge to go from $500 to $25k starting at the micros at 10NL. He has done 3 sessions so far and he is failing to make any profit, the run bad is just amazing to watch lol and glad it's not just happening to me 🤣 

Worth a check for those interested, the bad beats are funny 😛

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYqzQDNL9msf7Iw9m45Q3xpCr333ZhtZl

I think it shows how different the games are from higher stakes to the lowest as there are some total different game dynamics in between these games. Same of what I've posted here as well many times like 3b pots that go multiway and random stuff like that lol.

Just opened the client and there are 4x more players at 50NL than at 25NL lol... great start 😅

• Like 3

Played 1 hour earlier on and was up 2.5 buy ins at 25NL, just played a 2h session and down 8 buy ins... 

Open UTG and ofc A high flop, x/x flop and call a small bet on turn, then face this sigh... bye bye QQ

qqshite.png.7d23b1cfcefdd12d7602b2c468bbadc4.png

CO opens, 25bb stack on BTN calls, I squeeze and CO folds and BTN calls, put him all in on flop and he calls... wtf again...

kqwhot.png.ab05e870f2c7ad25192ecc39e1fd92e4.png

CO opens, I 3bet, reg in BB coldcalls and CO calls as well, crap flop and CO bets, bye bye JJ... BB folded as well prob had AK.

shiteJJ.png.5149d704b7d971c2115df848ed505755.png

CO opens I 3b on BTN, crap flop once again, board gets checked down... great.

kkshite.png.c79466a99b777a22663d4e982d730397.png

BTN opens I 3b and he calls, I 1/3 flop and he calls, I 1/3 turn again and he raises 2.5x... ffs I call and call jam on river... feck this again.

fuckmongol.png.0dc62e0669d62b6a1e4339d276f7e580.png

BTN opens, I 3b and he 4b, flop goes x/x and I bet 1/3 on turn and he calls, no ideal river but jammed it. K3s what 4b crap is this again.

mongolagain.png.1a40c1e24ad09001bcf036eb0a63849c.png

Open MP and get 3b and I call, call a 2/3 bet on flop, and I jam over his cb on turn... we are flipping, but yeh of course never get there.

nevergetthere.png.210ff1e2eaa476eaefa531cf31c18654.png

BTN opens I 3b he calls, I cb flop he calls, I bet turn he calls, river goes x/x wat an idiot checking back... and again lose a 3b pot.

pissedoff.png.3da6778d11c0a3452606037ee6342a55.png

BvB, flop nice, turn meh, of course that river... sigh fold...

feck.png.117dd429c86fd1a41d8d5a9086a50731.png

3b vs BTN, cb flop turn and river go x/x... split pot typical... 

fuckoff.png.3fc34e7ecb1b3dd0d040399bbdb87e64.png

Call pre raise flop and get re-raised... call bet on turn and river vs a donk... oh wait I'm the donk...

fuckthis.png.f8f59bb6d15939d75ba6caccc858db6e.png

BvB, I open he calls, decide to go for the x/r... get re-raised sigh...

fuckthiscrap.png.1189e41eb5f4e21dd7ffe4348caaddaf.png

So yeh, can't hit any flop and when I do others do it better... lose pretty much every 3b pot in some way... 

Will be my last post till I hit €1000 again and if I can't make any profit by New Year I'm done with poker, wasting too much of my time for no return... 🤮

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I do enjoy reading your blog from time to time, but have you ever thought that maybe posting all these bad beats here over and over again reinforces some kind of entitlement tilt that actually makes you play worse, because posting them and getting all the sympathy votes reinforces the feeling that you are so much better then the population, which in turn reinforces the feeling that you should always deserve to win and when you don't, it just makes you play so much more worse than you would otherwise?

I hope I'm wrong here, but maybe it's time to take a break not from poker necessarily, but just from blogging, even if you do hit that €1k, €2k or €100k for that matter. It will be our loss as the avid readers and followers of this blog of course, but sometimes you just have to do what's best for yourself 🤔

Just my two cents.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

End of the month and nope I haven't made it back to 1k yet, far off it to be honest. Finished last month with a loss of €322 ish. Played 28k hands last month. Managed to get bankroll back to €900 last week and hit some 50NL tables again as my last €100 playthrough runs out in 6 days so want to try and clear it BUT sh!t hit the fan again. Stuck in this can't win a hand realm. I agree that posting bad beats all the time here could or does affect my play but there isn't much else to post lately. Yesterday I lost 1.5 buy ins at 50NL and today almost 5 lol. Never seen so much rubbish in my life.

Not sure where the spoilers went so just post em as normal:

Hand vs button clicker, I open he min 3bet lol, all in on the river, sure I'll get beat here with other flushes at times but there is still other stuff out there that button clickers go nuts with.

fuckoff6.png.2763d478c3e7c03e5fc514209ae21a59.png

Same AKs villain with K7s hand, running like god lol.

fuckagain.png.03e149b3d4a07f21bac1ed9d429c9b03.png

Another button clicker, I open and he calls, I cb and he calls, then he donks pot on turn and river, hard time folding against this as they do this with TP etc a lot.

fuckoff7.png.b809104e63d64da5e576c92c9908b4e8.png

Same J8s villain as above, calls a 3b then donks out on flop and BTN calls, checks turn and BTN bets 1/2 and villain shoves with Q9s... shows you how he can have anything...

fuckoff8.png.e4368b7cabfde56dae86e03183b8197e.png

I 3b AA, get 4b, decided to call, called off 3 barrels... ffs...

fuckoff9.png.cc89b3132af864b9196d1bc23dbae6c4.png

I  open and get 3b and I call, calls a big cb on flop and I jam over 1/2 cb on turn.... he snap calls and wtf river...

fuckoff10.png.24648bae97be4a575c32905610cedc69.png

Same AK villain as above but now with AQo vs the AKs and K7s villain, limps with 88 and get raised, then re-raises and AQ calls, 88 bets 1/2 on flop and gets called, then open shoves 146bb into a 48bb pot and gets snap called (obviously) by AQ... 

carrotcunt.png.63ff8016b5873a4d5ffd44d13edfca16.png

Open J9s, cb flop and x turn and bet big on river, snap called lol

fuckinghell.png.02b23407269dacebc83333de3e6fb123.png

Open ATs, cb flop and get called, overbet the turn and get called, checked back the river saving me some money lol... 

ATshite.png.e2ac8f4453686d2539b28aa94ccd711f.png

All in pre... zero lucky 👎

fuckingcunt.png.ef1a665ae746284817e71019f6017b6b.png

At least one hand I won!

wonone.png.07d1da8d8c320c48191f5032a3ebc896.png

Not much I can say really, the more I learn and watch about poker the dumber I get 😂

Back to 25NL anyway as bankroll took too much of a hit...

Been watching some stuff on youtube, actually some decent quality stuff out there for free!

Here is another channel which is pretty good: https://www.youtube.com/c/NickEastwood

The guy himself isn't a crusher or anything, probably more my level type but he has some amazing guests on his channel and they go over hands etc etc different formats to check out, decent content.

So the guy is playing 25NL atm I think and in one of the videos where he is going over 50 hands he played, BenaBadBeat (midstake crusher) who is commenting on the hands said it is no wonder he can't win because all the hands are going multiway lol. I had to think of the games on Unibet, same stuff happens all the time on my tables as well, people coldcalling 3b OOP and 3-4way 2bet flops etc etc lol..

Mentioned this one before https://www.youtube.com/c/Weazel1991 and he is still on his bankroll challenge at 10NL, he runs like I am running now, I know exactly how he feels 😛

And another channel https://www.youtube.com/c/HustlerCasinoLive where you can watch streams from high stakes cash games with Tom Dwan, Phil Ivey etc. Just been watching the first 8h stream and it's so funny to see some hands, weird ranges and calls even with straddles etc but what do I know about it, good watch anyhow.

Have asked my stats for the month but for the rest not going to post too much, I'll see if I can get my playthrough cleared in time and if I can get back to 1k, who knows. Will take time I guess.

• Like 4

Waste of my time as I said before, I just can't master this game at all. Had 1 day left on my last €100 playthrough bonus and had to play 50NL to be able to make it, big mistake... lost 11 buy ins total, won 3 out of 11 all ins pre lol, joke this all. And to make matters worse, I was at 99.92% of my playthrough bonus and it just expired at midnight... this could do with a bit of a proper countdown instead of saying 1 day left... f me.

Guess I'll just be a poker donk for ever...

• Sad 5

Last months results, 

25NL, 8850 hands played, €87 up +3.93 bb/100
50NL, 19111 hands played, €540 down -5.66bb/100

Looking at bb/100 that -5.66 doesn't look too bad 😅 but I'm not thrilled about it.

Anyhow, thanks to cashing in the freeroll in the Supermoon Bounty tourney (+€435) I have at least more to play with again after almost destroying the bankroll, and rather keep playing NL25 instead of moving down to NL10 or something 🙄 

Still have 2 playthrough bonuses to clear €20 and €50 loyalty bonus and then I'll chase Andy again so I can clear the last 0.08% of my last €100 bonus 🥺 /ouch

• Like 4

@Rushbie cheers, still have enough bonus points to buy another 3 €100 playthroughs so that will be fine especially on NL25. I’ll keep away from the €500 ones 😅

@Estzen yeh NL50 is a while away for now but still on same ‘strategy’, playing NL25 till I reach 1k and then hit NL50 again and drop down to NL25 again if I drop down to €850. Shouldn’t be cursed by a playthrough bonus time limit anymore this time so just focus on my play.

• Like 3

@KrustyTheClown If you play with a similar alias as here then yes I've seen you once or twice on the tables but not recently. Have not played any poker since Sunday so won't have been me you were playing against past few days. Do you always play with the same alias? I change mines pretty often like.

And good luck on your 50NL shot, I would use a bigger bankroll / more buy-ins when going higher up but from 25NL to 50NL I feel like 20 buy ins is enough, and dropping back down once I'm down to 17 buy ins at 50NL which is 34 buy ins at 25NL which I feel is more than comfortable. If I ever get back to the 50NL > 100NL jump it will be 30 buy ins minimum.

Just having a few days off as I slept terrible lately and not playing a few days can also reset my poker mind a bit for once I get back on the tables 😃 Probably playing tomorrow again and if not back on Friday for sure.

• Like 3

I mostly create other aliases too but sometimes I use my "regular" nicknames like 00Robot00 or KrustyTClown.
If you strictly keep to your BRM, I think 20BI is doable. But discipline is key 🙂
Dropping down stakes is obviously not much fun.

It's obviously important to be well rested when you play, both physically and mentally.
Good luck, but not versus me 😅

• Like 1

I think 20 is an old and dated limit that can be used in micro, but really its not a good number to use if people want any adequate sense to rely on. But well, who am I to tell if people want to go broke or whatever other reason there is to. 😉 Most old stuff still repeat it, but simulations show a bit diffrent story. 

• Like 1