Abusive behavior by IanSimpsonPoker

Aske1992

@Aske1992 wrote:

Udklip.PNG.4a53069c8f34ddd61d3a7bd048889fec.PNG

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty laughable you titling this thread "Abusive behavior by IanSimpsonPoker". I wasn't abusive at all, but well done on manipulating the facts to make it seem that way. My vod is available to watch if anyone cares to. 

My chat rules are simple, ne nice. Your attitude is not welcome in my twitch channel.

Of course swearing is allowed, I didn't ever say it wasn't. But your first words to a community being along the lines of "❤️♥️❤️ this ❤️♥️❤️ that ❤️♥️❤️ poker" is hardly condusive to our friendly group. You were asked to calm down, and given plenty of oppotunity to do so, but instead gave DarkAngel a hard time. I 100% stand by her decision to ban you. 

@IanSimpson: As I read a post the question is not the ban but your offensive words towards to the topic starter. So you don't need to stand by Darkangel, because the main question is did you act against your rules with your swear comment or that was just a manipulation of the topic starter too?

@Merenitsu  wrote:
Of course I allow. I take it easier /html/images/emoticons/Asset5.png

@Brocky wrote:
In general mods on Twitch channels take their 'job' far too seriously in my opinion.

@Merenitsu  :)

@Brocky   fully agree :)  also  i was suddenly banned for one sentence in the chat on @IanSimpson's stream. and I think it was exaggerated  :Cool:  @WuDuthe reason for this ban would be a good idea for offtopic-thread  :Wonder: 

@IanSimpson @Darkangel7  maybe it's time for abolition ? :Wonder: i promise not to start offtopic-discussion  on chat :Angel:

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@IanSimpson wrote:

"❤️♥️❤️ this ❤️♥️❤️ that ❤️♥️❤️ poker" 

You do realize that no swearing allowed in community. Even if you are tilted about someone, having badbeat or quoting someone to make your point? You better hope mods here are understanding and dont ban you 😏

Oh ❤️♥️❤️ and mother❤️♥️❤️er. I just realized that i made same mistake by quoting you. For the ❤️♥️❤️ sake. Now i am under pressure whether i get banned. Thanks a lot Ian, angel and aske

You chose to clip what you wanted and not told the full story. Did I swear? I don't think I did? Oh sorry I forgot it's the internet and if you can't accept swearing on the internet then you shouldn't be on it! Ring any bells? Am done, stop playing the victim.

I have been telling the story as it is, and followed with a screenshot with a offensive ban message.

And i never said you should accept swearing, but if my words "fck ing poker" gets you rattled, and you follow that with : "F u ck you as shole". You probably deserved the ban from the channel and not me.

Anyway i filed a report about this, and can only say im shocked that a "Unibet customer" will get such a message.

@Darkangel7 wrote:

You chose to clip what you wanted and not told the full story. Did I swear? I don't think I did? Oh sorry I forgot it's the internet and if you can't accept swearing on the internet then you shouldn't be on it! Ring any bells? Am done, stop playing the victim.

and if i am on internet should i receive craps from moderators as you or other person represent an entity as Unibet? 

i dont think so

Curiosity killed cat, thank god i aint one so i could watch what was the deal.

I guess you deleted many of his posts but luckily, all Darkangel  posts were available so you could get somekind of picture what was going on. Darkangel gets offended with someone lying that he didnt swore 🤣 And someone regular said you shouldnt challenge darkangel (yeah, you are not acting like god) 🤣 Then you start thinking for having some voice telling when ever you ban people (so i guess that happens often) 🤣 So not at all inbred

Even nightbot said dont know what was so bad when he wasnt targeting his tilt for anyone.

But carry on with path you have found so good 😉

Well I get banned and you saw the message with the ban. And yet you still stand by your mod 100%.... (on the stream and here)

So apparantly its fine for mods to say offend people personally, but not for me to say "I f cking hate poker".

"stop playing the victim" - so cause i dont accept people calling me an ❤️♥️❤️ for practically nothing, im in the wrong to question this ^^

This is wierd discussion. - even more wierd that, this stream with such mods is sponsored by Unibet.

Tilting is tilting, we have all been there. But i wonder has it ever in history of poker worked out well, when someone got badbeat, to tell him/her learn to be better player or dont play. I would love to see someone to do that for example to Phil Helmuth when he has launched out of chair. That would calm him down, right 😏

Obviously topic starter hasnt played enough to know kings are cursed but i dont see that is good reason for stream to turn against him, especially when it is ambassador stream. Aint the purpose to get new players and not get rid of them?

Ian said he got angels back so got to defend little bit topic starter. He certainly wasnt only ahole here if he was at all.

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

Jesus this thread is still a thing? Some of you seem desperate to make a big deal out of this. It's not. Move on ffs. Especially those who despite not being there seem to have a lot to say on it.

I was under the impression that this was an online community where people could exchange their views and opinions. Obviously I was wrong. Thank you @DoktorAvalanche for showing me the light! 👍

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

Jesus this thread is still a thing? Some of you seem desperate to make a big deal out of this. It's not. Move on ffs. Especially those who despite not being there seem to have a lot to say on it.

I pretty much said all i had to say but just for you why not go for whole week with this :Cheeky:

@ OP
Total dckmove of waving the fearful banhammer and backstabbing with some nasty language while you obviously cant defend yourself anymore due to being muted.

Either way, should have just chuckled it away and be happy that somewhere in the world, a random kid finally gets a sense of achievement in his lonesome existence.

@ Stream owner
Find yourself moderators with some more maturity

@ Thor with the banhammer
Grow up

/thread

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Edited general baseless assumptions that were missing explanation.

@TDW wrote:

@OP

Total dckmove of waving the fearful banhammer and backstabbing with some nasty language while you obviously cant defend yourself anymore due to being muted.

Either way, should have just chuckled it away and be happy that somewhere in the world, a random kid finally gets a sense of achievement in his lonesome existence.

/thread

tenor

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Edited general baseless assumptions from the quoted post, that were missing explanation.

Archived