Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

@jonny2192Ā I started looking for it just for fun at first, I love reading this thread :) But I actually found the mask here.
@psrquack, will be having a freeroll sometime this month and besides the prizepool, we could offer cash in the winners account to buy this mask and post a pictureĀ :Rofl:
I think that would be a nice end to Quack's freeroll.

• Like 3
Former Community Moderator

@Livertool, ā‚¬13 would be a bit difficult but not impossible, and it would have a wagering requirement which would defeat the purpose of the winner buying the mask, he might loose it due to wagering. I was thinking an extra of 13 euro cash, or maybe I'll just order it for the winner myself :)
  • Like 2
Former Community Moderator

Lifeheck of a quack:

The ā‚¬50,000 prize draw description says I may select a ticket of worth ā‚¬10 if I finish at the top 216-235th place. So the betting freeroll, a double trouble, a superdouble trouble, a welcome freeroll, a monthly 1000 and 3000 ticket+ā‚¬10 cash game ticket selection seems legit? Because the firstly selected ticket's value are ā‚¬0.

• Like 1

How about this one, this could be the booby prize the mask definetly looks like a bad beat one.

M37882.thumb.jpg.49ad5c6b4df3ec89fe1f9ff6aba9eafd.jpg

Ā 

This is how I envisionĀ @psrquackĀ when he wins a bounty and gets 0 centsĀ šŸ¤£

• Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

How do you cover the lack of May missions in the client:

Introduce a new weekly mission with a misterious reward. So all the players will ask for reward not the missing mission. Implement a new WC game what also detracts attention of the miss.šŸ˜›

• Like 1

@psrquackĀ wrote:

How do you cover the lack of May missions in the client:

Introduce a new weekly mission with a misterious reward. So all the players will ask for reward not the missing mission. Implement a new WC game what also detracts attention of the miss.šŸ˜›

Monthly mission replaced by team collector,Ā  Weekly mission is a mistake.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Before I registered to the Unibet I have searched a community in where I can find a friendly, passionate community. A community in where members are not a foes a community in where the chase of profit are not in the first place, a community in where your opponent is on the sit out you didn't start raising as fast as you can to steal as many chips as possible. I was heartbroken so many times and almost gave up my dream. But I found Unibet in where all players want the same thing, all players are equal and all players share the same message with others. C22/H500-connects the people all over the world.

• Like 3