24 Hour €400 Ticket Raffle GIVEAWAY

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Leo-Unibet not complaining, because free stuff is free stuff :p but why was the raffle on 2+2 more than twice as big as the raffle here? I mean. This is your own platform with your own loyal customers :)

It's just a tought I had which I found strange.

(maybe should add @DavidP_Unibet aswell :p) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@Leo-Unibet not complaining, because free stuff is free stuff :p but why was the raffle on 2+2 more than twice as big as the raffle here? I mean. This is your own platform with your own loyal customers :)

It's just a tought I had which I found strange.

(maybe should add @DavidP_Unibet aswell :p) 

To attract more customers from outside in contrast to this forum where 100 % of the people already have an account at Unibet? .......:wow:

Or maybe they know that the "tikiet plzzzzzz" crowd doesn't really translate to real money action once the promo is done...:laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Leo-Unibet Hi and since it been a long ofline time for me I wanted to use this to say Welcome and what a verry nice idea.

I would love a ticket if possible, since I am a n00b in Poker but still enjoy it for getting better....

Keep up this excellent work :)

Zipfil

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

Archived