24 Hour €400 Ticket Raffle GIVEAWAY

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nestabear wrote:

we-have-a-winner.thumb.jpg.7cdb3a6df2164475c3a263899feac1c9.jpg

Wow... I won a ticket !!! Congrats to all the other winners & to those who didn't win this time... better luck next time. 

Thank you for the opportunity to win some free cash Unibet & for the 24 hours of eager excitement that you caused me & a lot of other players in sure. 

Just a quick note to all the moaning members. A raffle is a random draw. The best thing to do with a raffle is to enter & forget. Not enter & put all your hopes on winning, because when you don't then you feel let down. Rather enter & forget about it... then if you win, it's a nice surprise. You are setting yourself up for disappointment if you enter & expect to win. Rather set yourself up for a nice surprise if you do win & if you don't, it's no biggy because you were not hoping & wishing so hard. Well... That's my opinion anyways. I have been playing the UO freeroll flip almost every day, for this whole year & only won 1 ticket. I was not disappointed & upset because I did not win 286 times, but I sure was excited when I won that ticket. 

Then I've got a quick question about the different ticket values for different ranking members. The lower your rank, the higher your ticket value to win is & the higher your rank, the lower the ticket value to win is. I would of thought that it would be the other way round. The higher your rank the higher your ticket value is. May I ask why it works this way please @Leo-Unibet. I'm just curious... Lol

Oh... One last thing @Leo-Unibet. I see I've won a €5 ticket but it says that rank 18 gets a €10 ticket & that's me, rank 18. Am I confused or reading it wrong maybe? I'm sure my ticket should be a €10? 

@Nestabear The raffle was done randomly, It had nothing to do with ranking of community members, the draw gave you a €5 ticket, use is wisely!

Yeah tx @Leo-Unibet... I thought it was a members rank, but it was the rank that your name was drawn. Thank you so much again for the ticket. I did play in a 400 GTD & was leading for the longest time... then mis-clicked & called a big bet because of a distraction, when I wanted to fold & then out of frustration about the distraction, I mis-clicked again & called his/her all-in & my 74o didn't stand a chance... but hey... lesson learned. Lol. I promise I'll put my next ticket/s to good use. I'm planning on finishing strongly in the Added money Community MTT now now, then I'll have some more tickets to work with. I'm also desperately trying to finish the last of the missions to score a 3000 ticket.

Thanx for the feed back @Leo-Unibet

Much appreciated. 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

• 1 month later...

Archived