Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

@FunckyFish wrote:

I cannot write on twitch chat, I don't know why...to claim the bounty

I couldnt type when i tried from my phone until i installed the app. 

Grats @whereisrivaldo 

Thanks for the game everyone @Stubbe-Unibet @ReCorpH @Jeppe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet i'll get one of you next time. Smile

Underkicker? Winner.
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Did stubbe win? I was like minute late and he was ultimate chipleader at the time (must have used some bots to get there Tongue )

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Livertool wrote:

Did stubbe win? I was like minute late and he was ultimate chipleader at the time (must have used some bots to get there Tongue )

He finished 4th.

@ReCorpH Can I get that big prize of 2 euro for eliminating Jeppe? I was sure we will get 40-50 euro on staff bounties, not 2 euro...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@FunckyFish, didn't you get 2 * €2? You were obviously quite unlucky to get he lowest price twice and both Andrei and rushbie won €25 on their attempts Smile
With €90 in regular prizepool and 3-4 employees playing, we can't really have €50 per bounty - even here there's a limit to the value we can add Wink
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Livertool wrote:

Haven't you been following the news? Bots and superusers are only used in freerolls Rofl

I had a few lucky hands, and then it helped to have @ReCorpH at the table to donate chips as well Smile

Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Haven't you been following the news? Bots and superusers are only used in freerolls Rofl

I had a few lucky hands, and then it helped to have @ReCorpH at the table to donate chips as well Smile

Oooh it's on again now. Rofl

@ReCorpH will be pasting THAT hand into a reply anytime soon. Cheeky

Underkicker? Winner.
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I would like to report collusion between stubbe and recorph, no need to investigate, confession above. Don't really make sense cause pricemoney are moved to next one but i'm sticking to it nonethelessLaugh

recorph 2nd, jeppe 1st, stubbe 4th so it must be bots, rigged rng, colluding or smthng Tongue

Who was bubblyboy, should we expect omaha or he next?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@FunckyFish, didn't you get 2 * €2? You were obviously quite unlucky to get he lowest price twice and both Andrei and rushbie won €25 on their attempts Smile
With €90 in regular prizepool and 3-4 employees playing, we can't really have €50 per bounty - even here there's a limit to the value we can add Wink

Yeah, probably I didn't read very good the post when you said that last tournament the bounty prizes were 300% of the prize pool. Nevermind...

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
No worries Smile
Less players in the previous tournament and rushbie alone got €100 in bounties as he won a few flips Smile 300% was an exaggeration though
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Karmasuper to decide the format of the next tournament. Just post it before Monday at noon, or I'll decide something Wink