Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Screenshot (7).png

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ProGame wrote:

TruckFump

I like this Alias. More funny than offensive.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

TruckFump? What's so bad about trucks and what is a fump? Funny indeed, but nowhere as hilarious as this one.

@Magicadil wrote:

Trump's tweets might seal his fate...

The bookies are giving the unintelligent sheeple we call the right wingers a false sense of security by dropping Trumps odds.

This will be a complete massacre and Trump will fall once again.

Rofl Good times...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

I'm really getting a lot of great ideas for usernames out of this thread. Keep up the good work fellas!

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

Sorry, had to but in here because I'm literally seething. So from the discussion if you're a white male you can't possibly be a "victim" of racism, sexism or bigotry of any kind?

That must explain why, as a single parent to a beautiful daughter this happened to me in the chemist's (drugstore) the other day.

My daughter had been suffering from a rather bad cough and I'd asked the woman behind the counter what would be the best cough medicine for my daughter (who was with me at the time).

Without even a second glance at me the woman behind the counter started telling a random woman behind me that the best cough mixture would be brand x.

I politely thanked her for telling a complete stranger about my daughter's bad cough and told her that after I'd reported her to her manager I'd be taking my custom elsewhere.

So think on folks. THere's no such thing as positive discrimination .......... discrimination is discrimination pure and simple

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Play_Analyst wrote:

Sorry, had to but in here because I'm literally seething. So from the discussion if you're a white male you can't possibly be a "victim" of racism, sexism or bigotry of any kind?

That must explain why, as a single parent to a beautiful daughter this happened to me in the chemist's (drugstore) the other day.

My daughter had been suffering from a rather bad cough and I'd asked the woman behind the counter what would be the best cough medicine for my daughter (who was with me at the time).

Without even a second glance at me the woman behind the counter started telling a random woman behind me that the best cough mixture would be brand x.

I politely thanked her for telling a complete stranger about my daughter's bad cough and told her that after I'd reported her to her manager I'd be taking my custom elsewhere.

So think on folks. THere's no such thing as positive discrimination .......... discrimination is discrimination pure and simple

That's the dumbest thing I've heard. How is that racism at all? Maybe the women behind counter thought you were related to women behind you or wasn't really paying attention.

Whites can victims of bigotry but not racism. The reason is whites hold all the power (Make up large majority of congress, mayors, etc) 

Maybe youre the racist for reporting her over nothing and potentially costing her, her job.

I debate
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@Magicadil wrote:

That's the dumbest thing I've heard. How is that racism at all? Maybe the women behind counter thought you were related to women behind you or wasn't really paying attention.

Whites can victims of bigotry but not racism. The reason is whites hold all the power (Make up large majority of congress, mayors, etc) 

Maybe youre the racist for reporting her over nothing and potentially costing her, her job.

Too emotional for a spell check?

Laugh That dude again...but, I'll play...

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/06/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/

Maybe you should invest some of the time you spend here, on getting an education instead.

Personally, I think @Play_Analyst should have just bought the Wick night medicine and get out of there, no need to waste time when his daughter is sick and needs something against her cough. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

That video shows bigotry not racism. People should clearly get long prison sentences but a disabled black guy was sexually assaulted by 3 white devils and they only got community service. That's true racism. The justice system has to be fair to both sides (when accusers are white or black. Skin color shouldnt dictate sentence)and not give white people a pass.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/chicago-racially-charged-attack-video.html

You educate yourself.

I debate
0 Likes