Jump to content

Report username inappropriate


polarbear
 Share

Recommended Posts


@Karl wrote:

 

No....but what I see is that this user is hijacking a gesture used by terrorists before they blow up, and also using a Arab avartar.

But where I'm touchy about it is the fact that why is this user using the term " AllahAKbar69 as a player name, when clearly the AllahAkbar is often heard before a terrorist act or heard between members of the islam community discussions.

 


'Allahu Akbar' was...

the national anthem of Libya from 1969 to 2011.

a 1977 Indian Malayalam film,

a song written by Lounès Matoub.

"Allah U Akbar" was a song by Brand Nubian from their 1993 album 'In God We Trust'.

 

While the phrase may well be shouted by suicide bombers prior to their deaths, it's roughly equivalent to a Christian saying "Hallelujah" or "Godspeed". The Takbir is featured in all obligatory Muslim prayers. Even football commentators will use it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takbir

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic


 

 


@Karl wrote:

 

But where I'm touchy about it is the fact that why is this user using the term " AllahAKbar69 as a player name, when clearly the AllahAkbar is often heard before a terrorist act or heard between members of the islam community discussions.

To me it is, if more people say the same as I do, then it is only right that it should be removed ?

Now i see where your coming from and your absolutely right. It's a disgrace, these people should barred or worse.

There's also a lot of avatars from the village people. I saw a guy using the indian head gear avatar from the village people  with the alias "brian". Clearly a gay name and mocking the rest of us. How can they allow it ?

Then there is all the Romanians @AndreiBN and @@FeelsBadMan. It's not bad enough they come over and take our jobs and money, now they are doing it sitting on their asses back home. We dont even know what their alias means cos its not even proper english. Whats all that about ?

Worse still is a lot of avatars are of women and get this,some of them playing are actually women. Poker has always been a mans game. A few years ago we gave em a vote and now look what happens. I hope when trump gets in this will all change.

Now, i can just about live with the muslims, gays, romanians and women but what i dont get is them northerners type like @ChapInAChair and @jonny2192 with their shell suit avatars.You cant understand a bloody word they say when you meet em at a live event.They should be kept in caged enclosures, and remain incarcerated until they fully grasp the English language.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 


  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Karl wrote:

@ArtyMcFlyI understand you totally. It's just I hate the word being used out of context/hijacked even when trying to be funny. It's a shame that a word has many meanings that it is bound to be offessive to some people.

Okay...back to playing poker


This is where we come full circle and the issue isn't that the expression is offensive but that you choose to be offended by it. Two quite different animals.

It could quite easily be a Muslim player* using the alias in a very straightforward 'as intended' way.

*Before anybody chips in with the 'Muslims are forbidden to play' argument I'll save everybody's time by pointing out that we all do things we're not supposed to, except win at showdown with JJ.

  • Like 1
Formerly known as StartlingGrope
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@pirahn wrote:


 

Now i see where your coming from and your absolutely right. It's a disgrace, these people should barred or worse.

There's also a lot of avatars from the village people. I saw a guy using the indian head gear avatar from the village people  with the alias "brian". Clearly a gay name and mocking the rest of us. How can they allow it ?

Then there is all the Romanians @AndreiBN and @@FeelsBadMan. It's not bad enough they come over and take our jobs and money, now they are doing it sitting on their asses back home. We dont even know what their alias means cos its not even proper english. Whats all that about ?

Worse still is a lot of avatars are of women and get this,some of them playing are actually women. Poker has always been a mans game. A few years ago we gave em a vote and now look what happens. I hope when trump gets in this will all change.

Now, i can just about live with the muslims, gays, romanians and women but what i dont get is them northerners type like @ChapInAChair and @jonny2192 with their shell suit avatars.You cant understand a bloody word they say when you meet em at a live event.They should be kept in caged enclosures, and remain incarcerated until they fully grasp the English language.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year



Now come on @pirahn, I don't think it's the place of a brown gentleman to offer opinions on racial or regional stereotyping when there are plenty of white men around to properly explain exactly how things should be. 😏

  • Like 1
Formerly known as StartlingGrope
Link to comment
Share on other sites




Now come on @pirahn, I don't think it's the place of a brown gentleman to offer opinions on racial or regional stereotyping when there are plenty of white men around to properly explain exactly how things should be. 😏


@ChapInAChair I take extreme offense at using the term "gentleman" in anyway related to @pirahn Hes anything but. :)

  • Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Karlwrote:

 

I am mildly offended but thought that I make you aware of the user name.

 

 


Offended by a user name playing online poker? I hope you found your save space in time and were able to type your complaint without shaking too much.  

Just for @Karl the special snowflake, I'm playing today with this one:ttb.PNG.9ebae3a8c72907ca700d1a272cb7a080.PNG

 You're welcome buddy and Happy New Year!

 

 

 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@WuDu wrote:


@Karlwrote:

 

I am mildly offended but thought that I make you aware of the user name.

 

 


Offended by a user name playing online poker? I hope you found your save space in time and were able to type your complaint without shaking too much.  

Just for @Karl the special snowflake, I'm playing today with this one:ttb.PNG.8fbd225b8cbd08d84a25eefcb11465da.PNG

 You're welcome buddy and Happy New Year!

 

 I think its your name @WuDu which will be offensive. Its the thing terrorists do before they shout allah akbar.

 


 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@pirahn wrote:



Now come on @pirahn, I don't think it's the place of a brown gentleman to offer opinions on racial or regional stereotyping when there are plenty of white men around to properly explain exactly how things should be. 😏


I'm not brown, I have a very good sun tan.


Are you related to Bobby Jindal? He said the exact same thing

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
Link to comment
Share on other sites



I'm not brown, I have a very good sun tan.


Are you related to Bobby Jindal? He said the exact same thing

I had to google Booby Jindal and the comment and the first thing that came up was @pirahn wrote...lol.

Yes all 1.3 billion of us are related. You should come to the next uk tour event where you can see myself @ChapInAChair and @jonny2192 having a conversation and you can get a better appreciation of british humour.


 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@pirahn wrote:



I'm not brown, I have a very good sun tan.


Are you related to Bobby Jindal? He said the exact same thing

I had to google Booby Jindal and the comment and the first thing that came up was @pirahn wrote...lol.

Yes all 1.3 billion of us are related. You should come to the next uk tour event where you can see myself @ChapInAChair and @jonny2192 having a conversation and you can get a better appreciation of british humour.


 


@pirahn you missed out @MathrimC Who is Belgian but seems to have picked up the sarcasm humour gene somewhere in his past :)

I pronounce mathrimc honorary sarccy British person :)

  • Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@jonny2192 wrote:


@pirahn wrote:



I'm not brown, I have a very good sun tan.


Are you related to Bobby Jindal? He said the exact same thing

I had to google Booby Jindal and the comment and the first thing that came up was @pirahn wrote...lol.

Yes all 1.3 billion of us are related. You should come to the next uk tour event where you can see myself @ChapInAChair and @jonny2192 having a conversation and you can get a better appreciation of british humour.


 


@pirahn you missed out @MathrimC Who is Belgian but seems to have picked up the sarcasm humour gene somewhere in his past :)

I pronounce mathrimc honorary sarccy British person :)


Indeed, it doesn't matter what color or nationality we may have on the outside, deep inside all good people are white and Brittish.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites



Indeed, it doesn't matter what color or nationality we may have on the outside, deep inside all good people are white and Brittish.

Hey hey hey, What about non white people and the non british people. This is what you get for spending 1 weekend in the company of @jonny2192. Imagine what you would be like if @ChapInAChair had turned up as well.


 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@ProGame wrote:

TruckFump


I like this Alias. More funny than offensive.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
Link to comment
Share on other sites


TruckFump? What's so bad about trucks and what is a fump? Funny indeed, but nowhere as hilarious as this one.

@Magicadil wrote:

 

Trump's tweets might seal his fate...

The bookies are giving the unintelligent sheeple we call the right wingers a false sense of security by dropping Trumps odds.

This will be a complete massacre and Trump will fall once again.


🤣 Good times...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...