cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@bckgamon, thanks! Not sure we got a device with the M1 chip yet, but we'll look into it Smile
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@bckgamon, thanks! Not sure we got a device with the M1 chip yet, but we'll look into it Smile

Great. Just tell me if you need more info or need some testing done.

0 Likes
Rank 15
Rank 15

In the previous version had a problem with another password to write. Let's say: if I use some password to tournament and then I would like to play in another tournet with password protected, this field was inactive and I must have restart the software. We'll see now...

God bless you all!
Rank 15
Rank 15

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Sparrow473 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet 2 more issues:

Android lobby freeze:

1.:when you touch accidentally the "deposit" button in the top right corner and try to close the popup internet browser.

2.: when your turn during the game and switch the orientation of the phone (from horizontal to vertical). 

Just a restart helps in both case.

EDIT: Android 10 up to date.

Do you have this issue on the latest version as well? What device are you using? I haven't managed to reproduce the issue.

Latest version tested, it seems to work properly.

Rank 9
Rank 9

promotion for cash games still missing?

0 Likes
Rank 16
Rank 16

I don't know if it would be useful or not, but i realized that if i for example click fold to any bet(or whatever it is called) and then change orientation on smartphone the choice is reset and i need to take action. 

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@bckgamon, I'll send you a PM in 5 minutes with a client version for testing Smile
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet 

How about adding somekind of freeze table option for mobile, button or something?

I like to use auto table switch but sometimes it bugs me, for examle if there is showdown coming in one table if i call and i see other tables alarming, i know i have to click very fast or not to see showdown. 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Rank 21
Rank 21

Isn't 300,450 and 600,Banzai flops to be seen to clear the ticket, too much considering nature of the game @Stubbe-Unibet? Hope it will be lowered in one of the next releases, if Banzai stays. Smile

Merry Christmas to all members behind this community! All the best to users aswell! Smile

Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Livertool, not sure how to do this best, but I get what you mean. I personally never play with the table prioritization on (on other sites). Will give it a think Smile

@XY, its a lot, yes. Not my call, but will check with the guys Smile