Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey all,

all leftover UOS tickets can be used for other tournaments, the 100's can be used for supernova.

So you don't lose any money, no worries.

Thanks

diaboliqe88 Rank 9
Rank 9
I'm totally confused. Can you write here what exactly I can do with ticket 25 Unibet Open (exp 22.06) except for registration to today's Qualifer is Unibet Open 250 Turbo?
0 Likes
@diaboliqe88, since tickets can't be exchanged anymore, the only thing you can do is play them. I wish you good luck!
0 Likes
BBP Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello. I have 1x 100 euro NM Omaha ticket which i am not able to use since i have already qulified to NM Omaha. Can you swap the ticket to NM No limit holdem 100 euro instead please so i can use it? Thank you

successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

@BBP

Hopefully they will change it for you. From Noveber i guess , they dont change them anymore.

Good luck

0 Likes
Janek Rank 11
Rank 11

@Patric-Unibet@Ray-Unibet@Jeppe-Unibet

Can you please extend my last remaining 100€ UOS ticket for few more days (had 4 of them and played all supernovas after UOS). Because expires in 2 days, i'm unable to register for  tournament on January 13th .

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @BBP and @Janek,

both requests have no been taken care of.

Thanks

Nervous Rank 5
Rank 5

Hi, i have 4 euro Unibet UK Tour ticket. Can you exchange it to bonus points or some other tournament with 4 euro buy-in.

Thanks

0 Likes
GN1991 Rank 11
Rank 11

@Nervous Sad, to say, but I think that is no more possible Smile

0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@GN1991  in the past it was? never heard about itSmile @Nervous there is no such possibility and  never been ...

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes