Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Kliedz_Zivju  @AdJag612  @Raulescul91 @mamrot @Psycho79 

The 5K GTD Bigbang is ready to start. November 5 will be the first day we run it. The premiere day will this tournament run RAKEFREE.
There's a daily qualifier that starts 18:45 every day, come and enjoy!!

0 Likes
TruDat Rank 5
Rank 5

Is the satellite up? Can't seem to find it in the lobby. @Leo-Unibet 

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@TruDat, you got any filters on? Try to remove them and search for bigbang Smile
0 Likes
TruDat Rank 5
Rank 5

thanks, the only filter I had on was to hide Unibet Open, didn't think to take that off but that was it, somehow it's under Unibet Open

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@TruDat, yeah, should be fixed for the next one I believe. @Leo-Unibet is aware of it Smile
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@TruDat wrote:

thanks, the only filter I had on was to hide Unibet Open, didn't think to take that off but that was it, somehow it's under Unibet Open

@TruDat  You can always find it if you remove your filter. It's now fixed so you can see it the way you filter as well

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@TruDat @GR1ZZL3R @Kliedz_Zivju @AdJag612 

We're adding a daily €25 freezeout qualifier for the BigBang, 20:30 CET

Matthew4444 Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi,

I would like to suggest that satelies that are rebuy with an add-on payout 2x or more of the buyin when there is an amout left in the prizepool that doesnt add up to 1 ticket.  ie 10r/a prizepool 1650 pay 16x 100 ticket , 2x (2x10ticket), 1x 10 ticket.  Nobody wants to cash less than their buy-in and 90%+ take the addon.  Also the $5 r/a sats for $25 ticket would be better as $2 or $2.5 and offer less seats if you have to.  Keep up the good work Ok

Matt

0 Likes
SCOBY Rank 20
Rank 20

who participates in this tournament ???

20191031_200744.jpg

Your criticisms help you become bigger ...
0 Likes