Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Farseer wrote:

Would rather see some love for rebuys. Even weekly 25€ rebuy with some promotion is likely to get bigger sustainable prizepool which is more accessible for lower stake players. Daily 25€ rebuy with huge Sunday edition should really be no-brainer, sites with less / similar player pools run them each day with 5-10k prizepools even on summer and wintertime they usually get like 20k€ prize pools for Sundays.

That being said, I am not completely against 200€ highroller. Maybe not for Sunday really, there's lots to play then but do it Tuesday stuff (which is usual high roller day) and have some 10+r satellites (maybe 1/day and 3 in Tuesday) and 25 re-entries (mostly on Tuesdays) which can be accessed via tickets might work rather well once summer season is over.

@Farseer  Maybe replace the 21:00 CET €10-€2,500 Titan on sundays with a 25-€7,500 Titan, with intention to drive the interest upp to a 10K tournament
Thursday is the day for the highroller, that are as true as the church visit is on a Sunday 

0 Likes
BluffMeista Rank 6
Rank 6

Well sir, I wouldn’t like to be in one of these high rollers and get another server crash. I know they’re not common, but still food for thought. 

Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@BluffMeista wrote:

Well sir, I wouldn’t like to be in one of these high rollers and get another server crash. I know they’re not common, but still food for thought. 

@BluffMeista  You shouldn't worry aboout that. We run thousands of tournament every week and it's very rare we having server crashes. If we do, all players will be refunded accordingly. Ok 

0 Likes
Schelle Rank 8
Rank 8

Hello Leo, 

Sorry to bother you in this thread but could you extend my double trouble with 2 weeks because i cant play tonight.

Need to get my son to soccer practice.  

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @Schelle ,

I have extended your ticket as a one time exception but please note to use them in the future, we usually don't extend any freeroll tickets.

Thanks

0 Likes
Schelle Rank 8
Rank 8

Thanks, 

I usually use them up in time but this one was to difficult

0 Likes
Omahahaha Rank 10
Rank 10
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

Cool idea of having 200 buy in! 

Also dig the idea of 50 or 100 bounty! 

Highlighted
Kilpikonna Rank 10
Rank 10

- more tournaments after midnight - especially turbos and superturbos
- try to keep players playing later at night by offering small overlays
- more UOSes - there were 4 last year this year only 2?
- option to combine two supernova tickets for a highroller ticket
- fix all tournament related issues (lobby, late registration closes early, later registration open past the addon break in a few tourneys, and many more)

Soljanov Rank 10
Rank 10

Bigger PLO tournament (Rebuy maybe?) for Sundays or even daily Smile

Pretty much like I wrote on this topic

0 Likes