Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

@Bing__ wrote:

Anyone else struggle with 1c? (Make two flushes in NLH) It took me over 160 flops!

Yes I have just started on the missions , and I can't get past the flush!!!!  It's incredible really , according to the statistics you should hit a flush every 118 hand or so in hold em , but I have now played for 2 nights in a stretch and I only managed one flush after 300 hands or so . 

Crazy I would say, I keep trying . 

gazthehippy Rank 10
Rank 10
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@cris1285 All free spins won through poker do not require wagering, it should be cash winnings.

Did you use all your free spins already? If so, could you provide a screenshot with the 'stuck balance' in the game?

It should usually turn into cash on your balance automatically after all spins are used.

I tried it myself and worked fine for me.

Thanks

cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

@cris1285 All free spins won through poker do not require wagering, it should be cash winnings.

Did you use all your free spins already? If so, could you provide a screenshot with the 'stuck balance' in the game?

It should usually turn into cash on your balance automatically after all spins are used.

I tried it myself and worked fine for me.

Thanks

Its strange, because i let it go already, but i checked it for you now. Than i see it was added to my balance yesterday (i dont play these sidegames except freespins) 

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 12.58.44.png

If you check my account when i was done with that mission and the time of my question in this topic, you can see i won that couple of days ago Geek So actually it is added now, but better you look after that @Patric-Unibet, some bug for sure.

*edit: i think i used all 5 fs right away, otherwise it should show the number of avaialable freepins in the right corner of the T.F. game in the poker lobby, and should pop up every time i open the slot (i did couple of time trying to unlock the winnings) But yeah, who knows. 

The "funny" thing that i lost half of my winnings, because i opened the Tactical Force game to take a screenshot, but to see the balance i need to click on "tap to continue". I somehow clicked twice and made a spin Rofl Dissatisfied

0 Likes
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

@Patric-Unibet

Have the same problem like @cris1285. 40 minutes ago or so i won some from those spins and the sum didnt appear in my account. I can see the right amount only when i open Tactical Force slot. Can you check that out? Live chat cant help me out. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @jerry,

I checked with the regarding team and apparently you quit the game before the last round ended, that's why it got stuck.

The money has now been manually released to your account.

Thanks

DDP Rank 9
Rank 9

that s an easy one Smile))   you should see the next one Smile))

0 Likes
Eldred Rank 10
Rank 10

Yay, just used my 5 Tactical Force freespind and hit a hot streak 😀. Won £15.41 😀😀

Play_Analyst Rank 11
Rank 11

Agrees about 4b, seems nigh on impossible lol

0 Likes