Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

I try English games too, want to reach top25, although my position outside in top50 atm. 

... we win together.
0 Likes
FunckyFish Rank 12
Rank 12

I don't play combos...but 61 for 1st place looks very low for me. It will be strange the winner 1st prize to remain with 61

0 Likes
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

I am certainly sure 61x not enough to win. 61x the main target for every players, so the rankings will change seriously in the next 48 hours.

... we win together.
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I thought odds would be much higher to get in money. Top 50 paid and currently all you need is over 8 odds. Good value there even to make multiple coupons in one match to get in prices.

But all i need is one coupon. One more card to CP and no others actions and it is payday Very Happy (but i know it is going to fail with goal in extra time so there is my bet tip of day)

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

wait the final leaderboard, if Cagliari player or Cazorla score a penalty I am sure finish the top25, but they missed, so hope reach the 47-50th position.

unfortunately, no update on the rankings 

... we win together.
0 Likes
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

oh, i click the post, always, so can't finish last sentence.

so, hope inside in top50, unfortunately no update on the rankings yesterday, so still hope. 

... we win together.
0 Likes
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-Unibet have you infos when will publish the final leaderboard?

... we win together.
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I also want that info, I want to see if my last 10 minutes failed combo would be enough high for a prize.

0 Likes
Teme Rank 6
Rank 6

Where can I find this "final leaderboard" ? 🤔 Or has it published yet? 

0 Likes
FunckyFish Rank 12
Rank 12

The leaderboard is not updated yet. 

Last updated 05/04/2019 @ 16:00 CET

0 Likes