Unibet Community Poker League - June

BonusPater

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@coconuts wrote:

Dont be so pass remarkable .its only a 4 buk event full of people who cant play omaha including myself ,Just showing the communtiy champ showing off his turn reading skills ,only a bit of fun .hardly harsh :laugh:

Lol I just 'sigh laughed' when it happened. Had a few unlucky beats early on and turned into a donk myself. The Phrase 'if you can't beat them join them' did not hold true, though!🤣

@BillyR23 wrote:

@coconuts don't be so harsh as it's a fun community event and most of us aren't Omaha players and just join and push buttons...

I never really played Omaha tournaments before and I’m just surprised how little you can do near the money if you get short. The big stack can just raise/call any four cards profitably since most omaha hands are basically a coinflip preflop. In NLHE you have AA vs. TT or AK vs. AQ – in PLO you are almost lucky if you happen to have an AK vs. 76 lead. I don’t know if I’m not experienced enough but it feels like you have way more options and fold equity in NLHE tournaments when you are short.

However, I will play the next PLO tournament trying to bubble the money in 4 consecutive community events. Wish me luck! 😏

Disguised nothing tbh .Just poking fun ,When you are at top you have to take it on chin like a man .You could have said ye a played like a donk and got lucky  you know, like your communtiy league victory .I have won league also so no malice or jealousy just adult community interaction and banter .gg

Archived