Unibet Community Poker League - June

BonusPater

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different game formats would be cooler? @testuser1

Try bounty, deep hyper (10k start and 2 minutes or so) , or ante  turbo (maybe even shallowstack , where you start with 20 bbs  or so) ? More variation is way more interesting tbh, and from that more of an all round winner can be crowned :) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Imho the community leauge structure covers all aspects of skill and is very good as it is .Possibly for winners sng some extra small prizes like community winners hoodie or unibet tshirts be cool👍 .Good promo for Unibet and sure players would wear at live events also .As far as numbers for sng if there is 8 players why dont one of moderators play to make up 9 players then whoever finishes 2nd to moderator if that happens gets to choose a charity for the 1st place prize money ? Plenty people got nothing in this world and we all moan about spending disposable income so be good advert for unibet and giving something back instead of take take attitude we have in the world today .

Yeah, structure is fine (though that jump from 100/200 to 120/240/25 or whatever it is, is kinda steep). But make the PLO 6-max, please!

Regarding the 9th spot in the winners SNG : The highest placed player on the leaderboard, without a win, gets an invite?

Made a few changes. PLO now 6-max and the € 10 NLHE tournament is a bounty tournament.

"The highest placed player on the leaderboard, without a win, gets an invite?". Think that's what we're going to do :)

Great promotion once again and loving the addition of 10euro games and changes to the formats. Not too keen on the Saturday event but would still try my best to play it.

Hopefully I'll do better this month!

@I_love_to_win wrote:

Please  10 euro and turbo is too much. Too many turbos, turbo is like bingo.No deepstack and 4 turbos. What can I do to listen to me once. Not all the people like to go alll in with 49 ( to play bingo) , please make that 10 euro at least normal.I understand one week turbo, one week normal , NO week deepstack (why? I don't understand) but the last two with 10 euros and turbo....

Hope you will listen to me . Thanks!

I think the majority of tournaments at UP, at least in day time, are turbo, deepstack or some weird ante tournaments which is strange to me. I kind of like turbos, depends on tournament but just odd that there aren`t more normal tournaments.

I was not aware it is unlimited rebuys during late reg, So the players on my table make rebuys several times. I got no chance here.

I do not have a bankroll to do 5+ rebuys every time.  WIll not play anymore of these. I guess its too much to ask for normal structures in 2017. 

@GamesDean wrote:

@startelver wrote:

I do not have a bankroll to do 5+ rebuys every time.  WIll not play anymore of these. I guess its too much to ask for normal structures in 2017.

Turbo tournaments with rebuy features and 5 minute blinds are quite common in the online poker world.

I know , but a few years ago it was not common ,  it's easier for players with smaller bankrolls to compete in gtd tourneys without rebuys. But I play on Stars mostly.  

what i hate about rebuys is you also pay a rake fee on the rebuy or add-on. 

i've always been a cashgame player, that occasionally plays tournaments, but I think I remember in the older days you didn't pay a rake fee on the rebuy or add-on. 

for exemple I think I remember I used to play rebuys (on other sites) of 5+0.50 to enter & the rebuys & add-on costed me 5 only. nowadays on all the sites you pay 5.50 for a rebuy or add-on. not that i'm saying it should go back to the older days (poker nowadays is what it is), just saying it used to be much more sweet to play rebuys :)

correct me if I'm wrong ofcours!

Appreciate the feedback on the re-entry. The reason we have this is simply that we'd like to keep the € 300 GTD. We can't keep this GTD without it.
We can remove the GTD or maybe set it to € 250 or € 200, and then the re-entry can be removed. Let me know what you think :)

Also just want to add that it's not at all crazy with the re-entries in these tournaments. Yesterday there were just 9.

Archived