Unibet Community Poker League - June

BonusPater

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rushbie that's payback. On top of that I knew he didn't have anything ;)

But @AlexandraIoana, it's just strange that you'd keep playing with that hand, you can do whatever you want :p But it's so typical that I'd lose pots like that. Just a bit of frustration coming out ;) Because it goes like that all the time

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Really enjoyed tonight's mtt. So swingy swongy... Started of nicely where I bluffraise turn on a board where I basicly have a set or a total bluff. He was stubborn with AT. Hit my gutshot on the river and he called off my rather big bet. Then had some mega runbad. Had turned Khi flush vs turned boat in a huge multiway pot. Lost KK vs AJ preflop all in. Lost KT vs TJ all in on xQK. Etc... Got a bit tilted and rebought twice. Fired up some cashgames in the meantime and started stacking there. Then I won a big flip vs NMP-Fan. At that moment I knew it was gonna be a good day :D Anyway, happy with second :) See you guys next tournament!

No idea why RNGesus doesn't help me at all in the community MTTs... I'm making good plays but my opponents somehow get there  😞 

1173250672_runninggoodinCL1.jpg.65c7c4420521883de5f61636d056a461.jpg346112823_runninggoodinCL2.jpg.ab57a6dd43d818c4f954f5f1a3a3b2e5.jpg1398970972_runninggoodincl3.jpg.9b47e06a067e8de524e70c29261df5d2.jpg917206611_runninggoodincl4.jpg.fdab0ecbb85124b60ebbfed3fb7c6694.jpg

Well, RNGesus make it up by giving me some rungood in the other important 4 euro MTT of the night :happy:

198644107_4eurocomp.thumb.jpg.945fe82a376751054a90ead38cf3a4cb.jpg

I guess winning the CL tournaments is way tougher than winning the regular Unibet tournaments as I'm playing pretty much every comp and my last win it was (if I remember correctly) in November last year LUL

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

I guess winning the CL tournaments is way tougher than winning the regular Unibet tournaments as I'm playing pretty much every comp and my last win it was (if I remember correctly) in November last year LUL

That’s probably true. I’m playing the Daily €25 Deepstack very often and it feels way softer than the community league – part of the reason is that the deepstack structure is better but there are also tons of fun players that are just donating chips for no reason. In the community league everyone tries to ladder up and accumulate points though, and that makes it very hard to win unless you get lucky winning flips and 66% / 75% equity hands.

Archived