Unibet Community Poker League - June

BonusPater

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nightshopper wrote:

@ragequitnow How can that be standard when you put the majority of your chips at risk with a flip at best and a bigger chance you are a big underdog?

In bounty tournaments you have to call shoves from short stacks quite aggressively since there is a bounty on the line – it’s like there are more chips in the middle, meaning you’re always getting better pot odds, thus you have to go for it more often.

Since the community league doesn’t play too deep I guess you both didn’t have hundreds of starting stacks so @ragequitnow probably made the right move.

Well, I think it was a pretty good shove :) You have tons of fold equity and are often live if you get called.
AJ I would have folded probably.

Tomorrow the €10 PLO rebuy! :)
I wonder if it's gonna be crazy action or maybe most players are gonna stick to just one bullet?

Pretty funny how the HU of the last tournament of the league this month, regardless of the winner, was not only for the tournament win and getting a seat for the Winners SNG, not only does the winner of the duel win the current league, but becomes 3 time champion of the community league. And that winner was Noud, GG man, well played and gratz for the 3'rd community custom avatar :laugh:

Fun league as always and looking forward to the winners SNG 🆗

Archived