Unibet Community Poker League - June

BonusPater

@bigboy1314, it's about finding a balance. Some want a higher buy-in, some want a lower. We believe € 4 is ideal at the moment, and considering the added prizes, I actually think it could be a little higher as well. The € 10 tournaments are just a trial this month, and we might not have them again :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please keep it 300€ Gtd. To be worth for something fight (for the 1st prize)
It's re-Entry,  its not rebuy˛& add on. We have the same chances.

You who complained about that, your chances are even higher, cos some who can re enter will go all in on a worse hand.
I will too not re enter in 10€ so what, myb i wont even play , depends on br and league standing: D

@Le_Ena wrote:

Please keep it 300€ Gtd. To be worth for something fight (for the 1st prize)

It's re-Entry,  its not rebuy˛& add on. We have the same chances.

You who complained about that, your chances are even higher, cos some who can re enter will go all in on a worse hand.

I will too not re enter in 10€ so what, myb i wont even play , depends on br and league standing: D

Yes its a re-entry and normally in other tournaments you are allowed maybe 1 or 2  re-entries , not unlimited!  

So if you want to keep the reentry , what about only 1 re-enrty ?  That would make it fair , I could risk my stack and afford 1 re-entry as most of us can , so if you want to keep the re-entries this could be a solution. And maybe more players will join . 

Why is it unfair to have unlimited rebuys? Players who buy in multiple times often play looser – therefore they are taking more risks and you can more easily stack them.

It’s not that these players have double starting stacks – they are just paying money to have another shot. I don’t understand what’s wrong with that.

@startelver, we could limit it, but would have to take down the tournaments again, and I don't really see a point in doing so, considering this:

1. In the last tournament, 0 players made two re-entries. 9 players made one.

2. During all of last month (9 tournament with an average of around 50 players in each tournament), it happened once that a player made 6 re-entries (still finished in bottom 15 % that tournament and didn't get any points), three times three re-entries were made and 14 times someone made two re-entries.

3. The times that someone finished in top 10, after making a re-entry, can be counted on one hand.

Looking at the numbers, I'd actually say that you should be happy some players can make many re-entries :)

I myself do not like re-buy, because it makes the chances of some players to win not equal, but there are rules, and the decision to play remains for the player. The community adds a lot of money, so I think that a couple of rebuys for the tournament should be spent)

Today's turbo MTT been quite the rollercoaster ride.

Had some ugly beats early on, losing AK vs AQ and KK vs QQ preflop all in. 
Soon after won 2 big flips against tourneyboss HensiePensie.
Also a lot of familiar names at the final table which was fun:)

Ended up 4th so finally a decent result for me in the community league :)

Ok thanks guys , 3rd place for me and €42 , so I can freeroll the rest of the league.  

I was hoping to take it down but I made a mistake , I wasn't expecting AA when my  K7  hit the flop with K .  I should have folded pre. Lesson learned I hope. 

Archived