Introduce yourself!

desinere

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello guys and hello Unibet! I am a Romanian 34 years old and a big fan of trance music and cycling.I read about Unibet now seven or eight years ago i think, when they had a contest relating with le tour de france and cycling.After that i have entered in the unibet site and i have found much more cycling bets than other bookies.Unibet is the only bookie that has such a great community.Also has the easiest rules for bonuses.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, my name is Fredrik. And I am from Norway. I got into poker in november 2017. I had played alittle previous, but nothing serious. After playing another card game on a high level (Magic the gathering.) I love poker due to the incredibly high skill cap. My belief is that its pretty much the same process to become good in anything, which is why I chose poker as my new hobby. Why not earn some $$ right? Right now I am obsesssed and have set a few goals.

Non poker related I also enjoy working out alot, MMA and weightlifting is like therapy for me.

Se you all at the tables. :)

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Chris. I’m 30. Not single and not childless. 

Really like playing poker although I don’t spend the majority of my time doing so. Thoroughly enjoy the UB vibe and community, really impressed and love the bounty freerolls after all every €0.02 counts in building a bankroll from zilch and pure discipline. 

I like playing other card games as well, study martial arts and my favorite study is of the Bible.

I do look forward to playing against if not all, most of you guys and as a micro stakes player I believe UB offers the best chance of helping guys like me move up the ranks. In closing I hope I can make some impact here whether small or large to the community, your game or even good social, life advice. 

Cheers and see you around,

Shoryureppa

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

My name is Neil, I've been playing at Unibet for a while on low stakes, and I was lured onto the community by the Rumble tournaments. 

I'm 42, two kids, and I don't get to play as much as I want to these days. I decided to focus the time I do get to play poker on trying to gain a life experience - ie qualify for a UK event (I live in Scotland) or a Unibet Open. 

I also still play with the same group of friends who I first sat down with IRL 20 years ago. Different goals on those nights. 

Hope to post more on here, but for now, good luck at the tables.

Neil 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all, can't believe I've only just found this page given I've been with Unibet for about 2 years now.

Real name is Paul from Birmingham England and love playing poker. Unfortunately as a single dad I rarely seem to get time these days and when I do get time I'm shattered from being a taxi driver /cook / cleaner / homework monitor for my daughter lol

I've played card games for as long as I can remember but I've always loved poker. I do like to play a little PLO from time to time.

• 2 months later...

Hello @cybRRR and welcome to our little community :)

I know we have a few German players that hang around the poker section, but there are members from all over the world really! Feel free to make a thread on the poker board or respond to an old one if what you'd like to know more about is already being discussed :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings earthlings...beep beep splat splat ;)

ain't played for while...well...lol...a long while...but now I have a bit more time...so here we go...

I'm an old school freeroller....started playing 'back in the day' in 2008...when freerolls were in abundance...managed to build a coupla rolls from scratch and cash out a lil bit.

just joined up today....and played two freerolls so far.,...donked out early in the first...but managed to luck out and score 7th spot in the welcome freeroll for 18c and 2 x 10 euro tickets. Big gratitudes and shout out to unibet for still laying the freerolls on.

will play one of the 10 euro tickets in an hour or so....after refreshing myself on the esoteric nature of PLO in my long forgotten poker library.

Good luck to all of ya....may the farce be with ya :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived