Introduce yourself!

desinere

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NaeCoae wrote:

Hi!

I am Mihai, a romanian sports fan living and working in Munich, Germany.

I am interested mostly in tennis bets, and live betting, although my favourite sport to watch is football. Huge Steaua Bucharest fan.

Have a nice day!

Welcome to the community @NaeCoae, it's nice to have you here :) Check out @AndreiBN's thread for incredible tennis picks & to join in on the conversation https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-picks/AndreiBN-s-betting-thread/m-p/37761#M2001

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Thank you again  for mentioning my betting thread again.It's really a nice gesture from you and so nice to help each other in this community.

Welcome to this community.If you ask  me,it's just an amazing one,super friendly and lots of rewards for the members.Great to have another tennis fan in here,always looking for peps who share the same passion as mine in sports.so just go ahead and share any opinion you moght have and ,of course your tips.Also a Steaua fan,so we'll do just great in here :D

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Hey there. I'm a guy from small Northern european country called Latvia. Have been user of Unibet for like 3 years. It comes around, that I signed up right after graduating High school.

I can say that I'm betting junkie, and sort of typical "poker freeroller"- at times make small deposits, but usually use freerolls as opportunity to step up. But as far as betting goes- stakes can go pretty high, if you know what I mean.

Franctly, most of the betting I do on my native sites, as the deposits have no fee, and withdraws take max 2 hours, instead of waiting whole week....

Of sport I enjoy the most tennis, basketball as well, sometimes some volleyball. In winter season definetly wintersports- biathlon, bobsleigh.

After these years of chaotic betting, i'm starting to push myself to reasonable and value based betting with pretty much fixed stakes, so wish me luck.

Looking forward to contributing more for this community, so let's just wait and see what happens.

Wishing all the bust and bunch of luck to all of you experienced gamblers,

Kalvis (a.k.a VovkaV40)

If there's a slightest chance to make everything worse, I'll eventually do it...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What is up Nation Unibet.

I am a man with many names, but some call me Ben Voyage. I've been involved in poker now over 11 years and just lately I have found my way to Unibet community.

Past weekend I was glued to the Twitch screen, when the Unibet Open Bucharest was on. Big hype for the commentators and the way the communication worked between the hosts and viewers. As you can see I'm completely hooked.

I am not a betting guy, all my flipaments stick to poker. That is the topic I can not stop talking about.

HAHA, funny story actually. I run a non-profit skateboarding school and one of my students mom asked her, "why Ben does not have a girlfriend?" Well there's your answer. All I do is eat, sleep, poker.

Seems this chatter does not want to end, but it's time to pull the handbrake.

Glad to be part of this community, ye yo.

Nimetu.thumb.jpg.62b6310ca3fc6e7f77e1a0ca1c25f448.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi all

Newbie to this site, trying to find my way around. Played on other sites for past few years but someone gave me a nudge to come and play on here, best thing i've done so far, anyway. Won a package into unibet uk poker tour so will hopefully get to know some of you before I play. Really nervous but excited at the same time. Still not a clue what i'm doing but am sure will get there eventually. Run golden all and wishing you well. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Unibet community!

Playing poker on Unibet for over a year now. I got hooked in by watching Twitch streams, so streamers keep up the good work :)

I think the way Unibet is aproaching poker is the right way.

Looking forward playing a lot more this summer, so see you all at the tables!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,  Just like to introduce myself. My name is Jim, I'm currently living in Somerset but originally from West Lothian in Scotland. I've just recently come back to Unibet poker where I did play on other sites but decided to come back as I feel more at home on Unibet Nickname on the tables is Jimbob1972. Hope to chat to you all on here or play you on the tables at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi.jpg.0345717c9ed421c84dcc133d45eca8a0.jpgI've been playing for many many years, predominantly on PKR (RIP) so I am now looking for a new poker home and Unibet looks like the friendly kind of place I like to play. So far my greatest "highlights" at Unibet have been bubbling UK Tour seats, twice, and playing exactly one hand of the Half a Billion Hands tournament! 

Fingers crossed I can improve on these results! 

• 4 months later...

Hi could anyone advise me on my below messege i sent to Unibet know one can tell me how long it takes to get resolved?

This game is so frustrating.... I had a AKQ suited + pair the dealer did not qualify! it paid out the £2 anti which it should not have, then the £2 same suit  and only paid 25 to 1 rather than 100 to 1 on the AKQ suited + pair. I took a picture this is not the first time this has happened. In the last couple of months I have spent over 6k on this site so I feel im a good customer you may well lose, please can you help me fix this? 

Thanks

Jase 

• 4 weeks later...

First I wonder.....  @jasonrow, have you got help with the issue?

My name is Camilla and I am Swedish woman loving to play poker on the net. I got invited to Unibet by the man in my life after years listening (different kind of noises :)) to him playing by the screen.  I do it for fun, I must add, as I do have the luck but not much skills, so far :) It´s so nice to seattle down and relax with poker, win some, loose some, hoping to win more.

Beside playing poker I would like to rank up here in the community but I really got stuck at 8. Do you know how to crawl up from this 8hole?

How so ever. Glad to be here, among you guys, and I hope that you´re all having the best weekend ever.

• 1 month later...

Hello Unibet Community

I'm Chris from bonnie scotland . Hope your all doing well , winning and having fun .

I have to admit , I had a strong urge to quit Unibet after getting to last table and the tournament being stopped due to technical issues . I have noticed some other blips at times and to be honest it gets annoying .

I have urged myself to give it until my next bonus payout and either stick or run .

take care all

Archived