Superuser qualifier for Unibet Open

BonusPater

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats ! I knew you would win it after you busted me 🤣 

10 minute blinds is good, much more postflop play possible. I agree with  about 9handed tables, would be a great structure if we can do it that way.

Really looking forward to the next event, I m still embarrassed for my bad "hero" call vs Skilful. :haha:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Thanks everyone, and very good luck in the next round!!

@JeppeL wrote:

Congrats @SkilfulPoker, sounds like you an WWhite had a good battle for the package :)

Thanks @JeppeL yes we did! Ended up all in preflop with AJ vs 66, and an ace on the flop, but river brought my 6, still had to double take, as there were alot of red cards out there, but the 6 was good! Will rememeber that hand for a little while! Wishing @WWhite good luck in round 2!

I am really looking forward to today´s 2nd chance superuser qualifier!

I registered with a different name than my community alias, I hope that is ok? Some other players did it as well, so I thought it would be cool to play incognito 👼

E: GOOD LUCK OF COURSE TO ANYONE WHO IS PLAYING TONIGHT :-)

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

I ll try to unregister and register with "GotWhatItTakes" again later. I hope it ll work without any problems. 

You dont need to unregister, if you change alias before the game starts it will be your new alias in that game.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Since it's password, not ticket, I'm sure it will be fine when you register yourself later again :)

edit: yes, you don't need to unregister, you can just change your name to correct one before it starts 👍 I just thought you wanted to hide your secret alias from us and that's why you wanted to unregister and register again later 😛

@MoreTBC wrote:

I was only joking, I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Moderators, assemble! 

@testuser1@JeppeL@MarcoV.

What's the official stance on playing with super secret aliases instead of close to community ones?

You can only play with super secret aliases, if you wear a super secret alias super hero uniform. Pictures must be provided. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

You can only play with super secret aliases, if you wear a super secret alias super hero uniform. Pictures must be provided. :)

I have an access to today's super secret Scary Davie duckophobia twitch stream. May I use my super secret underwear during the freeroll?:laugh:

Archived