Superuser qualifier for Unibet Open

BonusPater

LMAO Sorry I couldn't resist. NO no... I'll be playing as Nestabear, I thought you have to use your Community Alias ? Anyways Good Luck Yeah... although we both no it's got very little to do with luck LOL

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes I was happy when I saw it's on the flop .... but that river, changed everything, yap will still 2 more shots, nothing is lost, it was a pleasure to play with these members of the community, and was a good final table :) hope you run well in Bucarest, I'm happy for you   :rockon:

Congrats ! Well deserved!

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Congrats @SkilfulPoker! We'll get in contact with you early next week to discuss the flight details, tournament you wish to play etc. :) 

The next tournament will have a different blind structure (probably 10 min instead of 4) :) 

@testuser1 I  said blinds would be 10 minutes :o bet you will be changing the stack to 10k too? :p you just changed it because I guessed everything right which made me allowed to participate :((((

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Congrats @SkilfulPoker! We'll get in contact with you early next week to discuss the flight details, tournament you wish to play etc. :) 

The next tournament will have a different blind structure (probably 10 min instead of 4) :) 

Can we make it 9 max too? with 18 max players it makes more sense to start with two even tables of 7-9 players instead of 3 tables of 4 that then become 6

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Can we make it 9 max too? with 18 max players it makes more sense to start with two even tables of 7-9 players instead of 3 tables of 4 that then become 6

Don't see why not, but max number of players is 14 (Magic and Valkyrie aren't playing, Kokkini/Desinere is no longer active and Skilful already qualified) :)

Archived