Superuser qualifier for Unibet Open

BonusPater

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would like to say thanks to  and the rest of the team for a great event like this. ;)

One suggestion which a few of us discussed, if you do in future most of us would be happy  with a cheaper hotel so more of us could attend.

Shame you cant organise some kind of community event in turkey at the moment with all inclusive hotels at £125 per person/per week, free beer would for sure make for some silly games going on. :) 

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

Would like to say thanks to @testuser1 and the rest of the team for a great event like this. ;)

One suggestion which a few of us discussed, if you do in future most of us would be happy  with a cheaper hotel so more of us could attend.

Shame you cant organise some kind of community event in turkey at the moment with all inclusive hotels at £125 per person/per week, free beer would for sure make for some silly games going on. :) 

I will see what we can do for the next event - probably also going to be in connection with a Unibet Open tournament. I agree with you, that it's better to have more members (also the reason we chose for the package not to be a main event one) :)

There'll probably be one last chance for you, to qualify through the community (for Bucharest) ;) More info next week :)

@jonny2192 wrote:

Would like to say thanks to @testuser1 and the rest of the team for a great event like this. ;)

Exactly. I share your point of view. You’re absolutely right.

@Ametrine Congrats. Well done. I'm so happy for you ♥️

Thank you Unibet and all moderators @for is excellent opportunity for qualifying pa Bucharest, another great promotion! unfortunately, did not get me qualify, but I'm glad that qualified, perhaps for the next year for me :) Gl to all the winners to Bucharest, I love being part of this great family UNIBET

@WWhite wrote:

@Thank you Unibet and all moderators @for is excellent opportunity for qualifying pa Bucharest, another great promotion! unfortunately, did not get me qualify, but I'm glad that qualified, perhaps for the next year for me :) Gl to all the winners to Bucharest, I love being part of this great family UNIBET

You were so close to the qualification buddy. You had all my support after you got my chips in the first one. So sad that you couldn't take it down.:teardrop:

Yes, the first MTT was very close, but it's poker and is part :) after the second was good, but I think I went on tilt, I destroy me my whole stack, and yesterday was already a little down and also my hands were not so good as I thought they were ... np :) po year will more :) but also you've been in every tournament ever in FT ... was very cool if you and I had in qualifying, to meet people, do not forget it was you who told me about the Community Unibet, when there was that big freeoll..mas'm glad those who won, yesterday was also a great FT :) but I think like most of the first BB format 3 or 4 minutes already I do not remember,,, this 10-minute format, I think it is very time BB

• 4 weeks later...

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

If a winner can't attend and it's communicated fairly early on, the prize will go to whoever finished second :)

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Can I request that if someone wins and cant attend that the seat comes to @ReCorpH eh I mean to @jonny2192 please.:laugh:

You very generous but im happy for anyone to win it and attend. :)

Another Idea

If a winner is willing to share there room and can get cheap travel, could we offer the space in room to another member to squeeze another player or 2 into the event.

Of course :)

remember this @testuser1? fairly  early on,what does that mean?i don't see anywhere that if it's not failry early on,no one gets it

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

nelutzu wrote:

fairly  early on,what does that mean?

What part of the sentence don't you understand? The player has to cancel well in advance. If it's just a few days before, like it was in this case, it's obviously not possible. Can't say an exact number of minutes, if that's what you're after. It depends on a lot of different things; most importantly what we've already booked/arranged for the player. 2-4 weeks as a rule of thumb, I'd say. 

nelutzu wrote:

i don't see anywhere that if it's not failry early on,no one gets it

Well, that's exactly what it says. It it is communicated well in advance, the prize will go to whoever finished second. It wasn't communicated well in advance, and therefore the prize doesn't go to you. 

Archived