Superuser qualifier for Unibet Open

BonusPater

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

You can only play with super secret aliases, if you wear a super secret alias super hero uniform. Pictures must be provided. :)

Or you must tell us the super secret squirell freeroll password.:happy:

But the super secret squirrel freeroll password needs to be sent by pm otherwise it wont be a super secret squirrel password anymore as everyone can read it.

It would just be a squirrel password. :P

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AndreiBN wrote:

Who played as Whiteweedow?

Sorry we forgot to mention this. A customer had an extremely bad experience with our customer support - the worst I've ever seen at Unibet - and as I got involved in the complaint process, I decided to offer him a compensation package where one of the options was to participate in this freeroll. He chose that offer and we sent him the password today. Had he won, we'd of course have set up another freeroll for you guys :)

This is not something we'd usually do - these freerolls are meant for you guys who contribute so much to the community - but in this case something special had to be done, due to the bad service experience.

Congrats !

Good effort . I have a feeling you'll win one of these for sure

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

Congrats @cris1285!

Good effort @daddy. I have a feeling you'll win one of these for sure

Congrats @cris1285 from the bottom of my heart,I don't want you to think I'm a sore loser,I really love this community,you're all great guys,I'm proud to be a part of the "unibet family".Good luck in Bucharest!

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

Who played as Whiteweedow?

Sorry we forgot to mention this. A customer had an extremely bad experience with our customer support - the worst I've ever seen at Unibet - and as I got involved in the complaint process, I decided to offer him a compensation package where one of the options was to participate in this freeroll. He chose that offer and we sent him the password today. Had he won, we'd of course have set up another freeroll for you guys :)

This is not something we'd usually do - these freerolls are meant for you guys who contribute so much to the community - but in this case something special had to be done, due to the bad service experience.

Why don't I ever get bad customer support? :(

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived