Poker tournaments have been paused automatically due to a short server issue around midnight CEST. The paused tournaments will not resume but be cancelled according to policy. Click here for more info on the process. ×

Farewell UA and BG - Community tournament

Tomorrow will be the last day the Ukrainian and Bulgarian residents can play on Unibet, and I thought we should bid them farewell with a small community tournament. 

The tournament "Community Farewell to UA and BG" will start at 20:00 CEST and has a buyin of just €0.1 (and a €100 GTD).

The password is: willmissyou

As mentioned in the below thread, it'll for instance be the last day at Unibet poker of @GothMoth and @SShcherbyna 😞 

• Like 3
  • Sad 9

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Is this centroll for Ukrainians and Bulgarians only? I'm asking cuz pass is not working. Beginning time in client is 17:00 CET and we have time change tonight. Anyway beautiful gesture.

Edited by Greg8

11 minutes ago, Greg8 said:

Is this centroll for Ukrainians and Bulgarians only? I'm asking cuz pass is not working. Beginning time in client is 17:00 CET and we have time change tonight. Anyway beautiful gesture.

It's for everyone.

The password works fine for me. You probably tried to get into the UAT version. That one is restricted.

Edited by Purps

7 minutes ago, Purps said:

It's for everyone.

The password works fine for me. You probably tried to get into the UAT version. That one is restricted.

I only saw 1 tourny in there and pw didn't work?

52 minutes ago, Purps said:

@Livertool @Greg8 

image.thumb.png.539d60afe139e9600ded19c4ee92856e.png

It's the upper one that this thread is about.

Oh yeah, now it is there. Unfortunately account is 9 cents short to join party 😭 , maybe next time...

PS. What kind of secret handshake one must master to get in UAT and what else there needs to be done except play frolls and enjoy wins? 😄

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

PS. What kind of secret handshake one must master to get in UAT

image.gif.508f64ed1036609002b285071852e92a.gif

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

PS. What kind of secret handshake one must master to get in UAT and what else there needs to be done except play frolls and enjoy wins? 😄

There are no specific conditions (or only Stubbe knows them), but in short, the main condition is the desire to help develop the poker product, this includes finding bugs, testing some functions or games, discussing and giving feedback on possible or existing mechanics, promos, games etc.
In my opinion, the easiest way to get into UAT is to first be active in the things I described above in the public Discord channels or on the community site, and then over time you will either be invited yourself, or you can apply in person to Stubbe.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

help develop the poker product, this includes finding bugs, testing some functions or games, discussing and giving feedback on possible or existing mechanics, promos, games etc.

Those are the dos for sure but there are also the don'ts. Since i can't teach you guys how poker is played for last time, may this educational video also be my goodbye gift. You may be amused, embarrassed or relieved that you don't have to watch this kind of shit anymore, all good as all spectrum of feelings are the things that makes us feel alive ✌️ 

• Like 1