Free chip

justkoko

1 hour ago, Pionrj said:

No it's not. it was the 5€ one which everyone didn't get(including me). The 1€ one was totally free.

Checked it again. I have the €5 offer (which is currently €3,94 thanks to exchange rate), but no free €1 offer. It seems some markets are excluded from this promotion.

• Like 1

Yeah, broken here too. At least on mobile (both phone and tablet). After going to active bonuses -page on profile and tapping the reward game thumbnail, it only triggers the infinity-spin that never ends with 20cent bet. Playing with 10cents it gladly took my own money 😆

Made no difference when switching between desktop-page and mobile page on duckduckgo browser, which sometimes solves the little issues.

Tried today and couple days ago, same thing.

Screenshot_20220621-181040.png

Edited by Rushbie

15 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

@Rushbie when did you manage to spin the 0.10€ spin? Just so I can find the correct rounds.

My last 2 spins with real money, so about 18.15 - 18.30. not long after that pic or login.

Edit. So lost 20cents with two 10cent spins according to account balance.

Edit2. You can keep that 😂

Edited by Rushbie

Just an update, trying with tablets firefox-browser was successful. All spins able to be used after the same routine path from login 🙂 interesting, bc earlier made sure to accept and delete all cookies etc. before and after use with duckduckgo 🤔 

All good now here 👍

Screenshot_20220621-195202.png

Screenshot_20220621-195224.png

Screenshot_20220621-195254.png

Screenshot_20220621-195352.png

• Like 1