€ 2000 exclusive x-mas flip freeroll

Estzen
Go to solution Solved by Leo-Unibet,

i just came here to ask the same.

now i see the answer but the sad part i never seen any MTT to regiter in the last few days and i was checking at least twice a day and never showed up in the menu where it should have 😞

i guess i didn't lose anything since i've never won a dime in those flips anyway 🙂

• Like 1

I won a ticket for this freeroll a few days ago when I made a daily mission.Since the day that I won the ticket I looked to register for the tournament but no tournament appear when I clicked on the the ticket in tournaments-tickets-€ 2000 exclusive x-mas  flip.7 hours and the ticket will expire.What happened?

9 hours ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Both tickets had to be used at the same time(to get two chips instead of one in the flip tournament). Hence, if you registered when you had only 1 ticket, the 2nd ticket couldn't be used I think...

I just didn't know about 2 chips. Thank you.

1. I don't understand why a ticket for a specific tournament expires 3 days after the tournament is over 

2.If the ticket is clickable ( tournaments-tickets-specific ticket) and should take me to the tournament for which the ticket was created ,why there is no tournament when i click the ticket?

3.What's with all the contradictions in tournament names and prizes ?In the lobby €2000 christmas flip celebration( prize pool €1000), tournament ticket name €2000 exclusive  x-mas flip.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IDHABP said:

1. I don't understand why a ticket for a specific tournament expires 3 days after the tournament is over 

2.If the ticket is clickable ( tournaments-tickets-specific ticket) and should take me to the tournament for which the ticket was created ,why there is no tournament when i click the ticket?

3.What's with all the contradictions in tournament names and prizes ?In the lobby €2000 christmas flip celebration( prize pool €1000), tournament ticket name €2000 exclusive  x-mas flip.

The tournament was on the night of the 26th.

i do not remember which day i got the 2k flip ticket but on the same day i got it i clicked on and no mtt came up to register (tried it multiple times every day since i got it).

a few days before i got a similar to a 1k flip which worked as it should. clicked on it and brought up the tourney and registered.

i accept any bonuspoints for solatium 😄 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
On 12/28/2021 at 12:27 PM, 100HourChallenge said:

Yeah, the 2000€ christmas flip mysteriously had only a 1000€ prizepool, I suspect Santa may have taken the rest...

On 12/28/2021 at 12:30 PM, P0kerM0nk said:

They were going to double the pay out after this 'bug' was highlighted.

Imo they should fix this issue with the 2 ticket buy in so you can add the 2nd one later to top up your 1st buy in, seems a bit silly not being able to.

The missing money were missing on Santas ride over here, he went back and all players got their missing money the next day. All was happy !

• Like 1