Poker release notes 3.13 (table chatter tool and new table UI)

Stubbe-Unibet

@Stubbe-Unibet

Clicking on "READ MORE" on both, the 31 Days of Christmas and Santa Flips takes you to a page where pretty much all the details are wrong ( dates, flop requirements, prize pools etc. ) Just highlighting some of those here. There's just too many to point those all out incividually:

15652604_Nyttkuva2021-12-01110218.thumb.png.c09d62af284f24ec11b07db631f8a82f.png

205129804_Nyttkuva2021-12-01110326.png.de797fbaf3968f13ce6336a13ddd8f15.png

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

Not a huge issue, but the flop counter on the 31 Days of Christmas day 1 doesn't auto-update ( I assume it should ). You need to leave that promo window and re-enter for it to get updated.

1822712823_Nyttkuva2021-12-01130744.png.0a0876a3fb2cc02b0f76b3138d02d95f.png

The flop counter for the Flips does auto-update as expected:

355832186_Nyttkuva2021-12-01130810.png.fe87da6ea1d22a44a1de3876f7cb690b.png

EDIT: Also the name could be changed from King of Flips to Santa Flips 🎅

Edited by Purps

On 11/17/2021 at 7:50 PM, GotKot99 said:

You're welcome @Stubbe-Unibet! Ok, let’s see what the issue is. Hopefully fix will be available sooner or later. 

If you need any further information or details, please let me know!

Thanks!

@Stubbe-Unibet, is there any update on the Safari browser “view issue” regarding my previous posts? I cannot see anything, for example, regarding the December poker missions when using Safari browser. 

Maybe I have to opt using Chrome in my iPad this December since it seemed to work better when compared to Safari.

2 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

@Stubbe-Unibet, is there any update on the Safari browser “view issue” regarding my previous posts? I cannot see anything, for example, regarding the December poker missions when using Safari browser. 

Maybe I have to opt using Chrome in my iPad this December since it seemed to work better when compared to Safari.

It will be fixed in the next release, but I'm not sure we'll have one before the scheduled January release. Until then I'd recommend using Chrome 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It will be fixed in the next release, but I'm not sure we'll have one before the scheduled January release. Until then I'd recommend using Chrome 🙂

Ok. Thanks @Stubbe-Unibet for the notification/information and for your endeavor to fix the problem! Going with Chrome until the next release then 👍

On 11/30/2021 at 7:44 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You're missing the point. There's a difference between saying you're happy and really like something and then say you dislike the same without giving any details at all. If you like something and don't see a need to change anything, why would I ask for further details? If you dislike something on the other hand and want your feedback to be listened to, you'll need to specify and give details.

im sugesting that all the changes you are making are not improving the sight and are a waiste of RSS which could be used elsewere too actually attract more players.(that is my feedback) the sight is dying a slow death IMO as a regular who makes an effort too reg MTT too get them too run. covid covered a scar. the dutch sounds like a poor exuse.

without a player pool the software is pointless. 

21 hours ago, Kliedz_Zivju said:

im sugesting that all the changes you are making are not improving the sight and are a waiste of RSS which could be used elsewere too actually attract more players.(that is my feedback) the sight is dying a slow death IMO as a regular who makes an effort too reg MTT too get them too run. covid covered a scar. the dutch sounds like a poor exuse.

without a player pool the software is pointless. 

A poor excuse? Losing 10-15% of the pool from one day to the other is an excuse?

The numbers are excellent at the moment. High stakes PLO cash games have never been doing better and both HexaPro and cash is performing really well. MTT bottomline looks very good as well (huge impact from freeroll changes of course). SNG's are pretty steady, and it's a dying format in general (or at least declining).

And again you fail at actually providing any useful information. I asked some questions, because I'd genuinely like to explain things for you, but you seem to only be interested in whining without being constructive in the slightest. A shame it has to stoop to this level. I would love to discuss tangible examples and proper feedback and explain the direction and decisions, but it's not possible with your "contributions".

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 12:36 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

And again you fail at actually providing any useful information. I asked some questions, because I'd genuinely like to explain things for you, but you seem to only be interested in whining without being constructive in the slightest. A shame it has to stoop to this level. I would love to discuss tangible examples and proper feedback and explain the direction and decisions, but it's not possible with your "contributions".

what do i have too say for it too be counted as feedback? i tried a short answer. i tried a long rant and i have attempted a middle ground :s

1 hour ago, Kliedz_Zivju said:

what do i have too say for it too be counted as feedback? i tried a short answer. i tried a long rant and i have attempted a middle ground :s

Try to read what you have written in this thread - should make it pretty obvious 🙂

The length of the post is somewhat irrelevant. When your feedback to release notes is either about MTT schedule (without providing any tangible feedback but just complaining) or statements like "unibet now feels like a cheap copy of GG poker and partypoker" and feedback like "you are waisting resource that could be better used elsewere.... who is asking for any of this change?  all that was constantly asked for is update the rake system which you promised years before actually delivering it?? game lab is pointless, the new look has just moved everything about the only features i like are the features too turn off the anoying things youve added too the tables and the favirots tab in the schedual", do you really feel you're giving me something to work with? You're just ranting and criticizing

Read through your posts and put yourself in my shoes and try to think about how to action the feedback, and I believe you'll understand why it's useless. Couple of points to consider:

1. If there's something you don't like, instead of saying things like "dont like any of it", specify what exactly you don't like and why you don't like it - and a good explanation isn't "feels like a cheap copy of...".  The reasoning is quite key here.

2. Explain what you want in detail. Ideally also why you want it. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sparrow473 said:

@Stubbe-Unibet I've started an other topic ybout the login issue, pls see it. About the relevant patch: playing Hexapros the chat bubble sometimes is shown, sometimes not. There are so many emotions, and I cannot explain them, because the missing chat...

If you click "play another", the chat icon will be missing. Will be fixed in next release 🙂