Poker release notes 3.13 (table chatter tool and new table UI)

Stubbe-Unibet

4 minutes ago, OmahGAWD said:

I'm already a fan of the emotes. you can automatically tell who is a fun player if they are spamming emotes so it's a good source of info!

I played some HUSNG's today and was spamming one gif all the time😂 I use those on other sites to just to tilt people. Nice read tho. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kliedz_Zivju said:

its too the point. just so you know everyones opinion....

To the point and useless - you might as well post a cat video 🙂

Literally can't use that feedback at all. Like how do you want me to action it or even care about?

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

Guess we can also add feedback about the chat in here, not a fan of the 2 different types of emojis tbh and I don't think I have seen anyone use the standard yellow emoji set so far. I also think it misses some more options like BRB, Bye, Good Game etc. 

Design wise I think I'd prefer to see just the gifs but with the window extended to the left (white area) so there is no scroll and you see all the available gifs. And just get rid of the standard emojis. That way you can easily click the gif you want straight away without scrolling and taking/wasting more time and missing action on the table.

chat.png.ec1646526012a26036d9fee9931afb7e.png

And what does that pile of cash with wings actually mean? 😅

And played 5h last night and still not a fan of the alignment and the action alerts on top of the nickname 😛

Also, doesn't that 'FOLD TO ANY BET' button look a bit weird the way it is now? Wasn't ideal before but can that bullet point not get integrated in to the text somehow? /high demands 😂 Something like this: I'll take the royalties tyvm 😋

foldbtn.png.46ff307e49ed52cd2bfd37ed8ee4fa05.png

• Like 1

Overall, introducing emotions is a cool idea. But. The implementation is poor. There is one poker site, it is called BB or DD or AA or something like that. There, of course, everything is done more efficiently, and most importantly, it is clear what exactly each emotion means. Here I do not always understand what they want to say to me with a specific emotion and it is difficult for me to express my emotions myself. And I would like a larger size when choosing.

• Like 2

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet

Some more thoughts:

A) I really like the range of backgrounds you posted, more variety is great. I also really like that the ones you posted are very minimalist, in particular there is no clutter outside of the felt. Really clean, would love to see stuff like this make it into the next update.

B) The minor formatting changes I already no longer notice, as you expected. 

C) The HHs are now much easier to scroll through in the history tab. There were previously some bugs where it was hard to scroll down and some HHs were duplicated. These problems have vanished.

• Like 1

I like the recent update. I don't use any emoji but probably good use for some players.

This is not related to the new update but are you planning to implement Auto-rebuy option? Like it will automatically top up if the stack fall under 100bb or something like that. I hate everytime I go through blind and I have to click the small rebuy bottom to make it 100bb before my OCD kicks in 😂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

Guess we can also add feedback about the chat in here, not a fan of the 2 different types of emojis tbh and I don't think I have seen anyone use the standard yellow emoji set so far. I also think it misses some more options like BRB, Bye, Good Game etc. 

Design wise I think I'd prefer to see just the gifs but with the window extended to the left (white area) so there is no scroll and you see all the available gifs. And just get rid of the standard emojis. That way you can easily click the gif you want straight away without scrolling and taking/wasting more time and missing action on the table.

chat.png.ec1646526012a26036d9fee9931afb7e.png

And what does that pile of cash with wings actually mean? 😅

And played 5h last night and still not a fan of the alignment and the action alerts on top of the nickname 😛

Also, doesn't that 'FOLD TO ANY BET' button look a bit weird the way it is now? Wasn't ideal before but can that bullet point not get integrated in to the text somehow? /high demands 😂 Something like this: I'll take the royalties tyvm 😋

foldbtn.png.46ff307e49ed52cd2bfd37ed8ee4fa05.png

Good feedback. Agree about the fold to any bet button as well as the suggested "emojis" 🙂

Chat box can't be made quite that big, but could possibly increase it to fit in an extra column.

11 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Overall, introducing emotions is a cool idea. But. The implementation is poor. There is one poker site, it is called BB or DD or AA or something like that. There, of course, everything is done more efficiently, and most importantly, it is clear what exactly each emotion means. Here I do not always understand what they want to say to me with a specific emotion and it is difficult for me to express my emotions myself. And I would like a larger size when choosing.

Appreciate the feedback. I personally like that some of the reactions can be interpreted a bit and mean more than one thing 🙂 

11 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

1493742145_Picture12.png.72e88fa3eaee29cf0a751c804223abdf(1).png.c3920ec39563abfb6581b362b3a21df7.png

This is the classic image of a gopnik (stupid bully). Do you really associate Eastern Europeans with this way? I have a sense of humor, but I think for many it might be offensive.

Wasn't involved in this one, but I'm sure it's meant as a joke 

1 hour ago, Wizard said:

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet

Some more thoughts:

A) I really like the range of backgrounds you posted, more variety is great. I also really like that the ones you posted are very minimalist, in particular there is no clutter outside of the felt. Really clean, would love to see stuff like this make it into the next update.

B) The minor formatting changes I already no longer notice, as you expected. 

C) The HHs are now much easier to scroll through in the history tab. There were previously some bugs where it was hard to scroll down and some HHs were duplicated. These problems have vanished.

Glad to hear it 🙂 Can't say how the backgrounds will end up looking or what selection we'll get, but should be better than my mockups at least 😅

12 minutes ago, Monte21 said:

I like the recent update. I don't use any emoji but probably good use for some players.

This is not related to the new update but are you planning to implement Auto-rebuy option? Like it will automatically top up if the stack fall under 100bb or something like that. I hate everytime I go through blind and I have to click the small rebuy bottom to make it 100bb before my OCD kicks in 😂

I'd love to get auto-rebuy/topup, yes. It is high on the backlog, but there're a few other big projects which take priority at the moment, so can't say when this might be introduced.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sparrow473 said:

Hey, @Stubbe-Unibet, since updated to the new version, the poker app starts updating every time when I open on my phone. First two time I thought that it is a little patch, but now it's a bit fishy that I'll have to reinstall the app.

Uninstall the app. It's because you've had one of the early access versions installed 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'd love to get auto-rebuy/topup, yes. It is high on the backlog, but there're a few other big projects which take priority at the moment, so can't say when this might be introduced.

Glad to hear that the change is on the way! Can't wait.

On 11/20/2021 at 9:53 PM, SShcherbyna said:

1493742145_Picture12.png.72e88fa3eaee29cf0a751c804223abdf(1).png.c3920ec39563abfb6581b362b3a21df7.png

This is the classic image of a gopnik (stupid bully). Do you really associate Eastern Europeans with this way? I have a sense of humor, but I think for many it might be offensive.

For me, since I am born and living in EE, it seems offensive.

2 hours ago, spid3rix said:

For me, since I am born and living in EE, it seems offensive.

This world is becoming a joke, people get offended by everything these days, perfect example is a digital avatar that doesn't change their life with absolutely anything. 🙄

38 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

This world is becoming a joke, people get offended by everything these days, perfect example is a digital avatar that doesn't change their life with absolutely anything. 🙄

I personally dont feel bad about that as a hungarian, i dont really care. But i understand if someone does. This avatar is clearly a gipsy, and the worse one, who stole all of those jewellries. 😅 Quite bad choice tbh, UB could have chosen a typical guy or girl in a folk dance costume (polka or csardas known worldwide), pictures of Prague, Budapest or whatever. There are plenty characteristics being less controversial. Whats next, naked girls from a casting? Because thats pretty common in this region 🙂

3 hours ago, Skrymt said:

how is these changes more important then custom betting buttons?

Different resources so can't be prioritized against each other 🙂 

Also want to make it clear custom has never been mentioned on here. What's been discussed is simply changing the default values. Thereby not said I don't think custom might be coming, it just wont be anytime soon.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:53 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

To the point and useless - you might as well post a cat video 🙂

Literally can't use that feedback at all. Like how do you want me to action it or even care about?

but when someone puts something like "great wonderfull" you fill them with thanks for the great feedback? sounds like you just dont like any kind of comments that dont fit your narrative? if you want too make something better improve the input for the betting its the only thing that needs improving ill give you some feedback you can use in light of all the recent updates...

unibet now feels like a cheap copy of GG poker and partypoker which have superior schudual which is infact the only thing that needs updating. it really is going down hill if you cant see that your just being ignorant as a team and only choosing too listen too what makes you happy.

you are waisting resource that could be better used elsewere.... who is asking for any of this change?  all that was constantly asked for is update the rake system which you promised years before actually delivering it?? game lab is pointless, the new look has just moved everything about the only features i like are the features too turn off the anoying things youve added too the tables and the favirots tab in the schedual.

were have all the players gone? why do so many MTT fail too start? why isnt the pool growing? why have the GTD vanished too point you might aswell just remove them the people regging are gonna reg anyway no one new is showing up and all the old players are leaving?

how do you call this progress??? partypoker ang GGpoker are leagues above unibet after you have put so much effort in? you are ahead of pokerstars in terms of aethstetics but nobody cares about that clearly the only pull factor is the great MTT schedual.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kliedz_Zivju said:

but when someone puts something like "great wonderfull" you fill them with thanks for the great feedback? sounds like you just dont like any kind of comments that dont fit your narrative? if you want too make something better improve the input for the betting its the only thing that needs improving ill give you some feedback you can use in light of all the recent updates...

You're missing the point. There's a difference between saying you're happy and really like something and then say you dislike the same without giving any details at all. If you like something and don't see a need to change anything, why would I ask for further details? If you dislike something on the other hand and want your feedback to be listened to, you'll need to specify and give details.

unibet now feels like a cheap copy of GG poker and partypoker which have superior schudual which is infact the only thing that needs updating. it really is going down hill if you cant see that your just being ignorant as a team and only choosing too listen too what makes you happy

Now you're talking about something completely unrelated, which just emphasizes the point in my previous post. The schedule - MTT schedule I presume - has nothing to do with the software releases. 
The poker product is doing significantly better than I had even dared hope for when it became clear the Dutch would leave us all of a sudden.

you are waisting resource that could be better used elsewere.... who is asking for any of this change?  all that was constantly asked for is update the rake system which you promised years before actually delivering it?? game lab is pointless, the new look has just moved everything about the only features i like are the features too turn off the anoying things youve added too the tables and the favirots tab in the schedual.

No, it wasn't delayed by years - I assume you mean the loyalty system. It was delayed by 6 months. There's a difference between saying we'll start to look into something and then saying it'll be delivered. I've no clue what your point is here, other than you want some unknown items to be prioritized above the items that have been prioritized? I'd be happy to discuss this, but you'll need to be more specific.

were have all the players gone? why do so many MTT fail too start? why isnt the pool growing? why have the GTD vanished too point you might aswell just remove them the people regging are gonna reg anyway no one new is showing up and all the old players are leaving?

Now we're back to MTT's again. The Dutch leaving has obviously had an impact. It was our biggest market.
I'd tag Leo, but I'd really rather that you take this discussion with him outside of the release notes threads, as it's literally got nothing to do with this and a schedule redesign can be done with limited to no development resources. 

I'd like to stress that not all client improvements can be prioritized against each other, as they're done by different developers/teams. Furthermore, changes to the MTT schedule really don't have anything to do with these resources, as Leo owns the schedule 100% and can make all changes himself (within the technical limitations that are in place).

Have a great evening!

• Like 1