Chat feedback and bugs thread

Stubbe-Unibet

Even tough, for me everything was working very well, very smooth, i was able to see properly the gifs/emojis in portrait mode as well, after the test rounds, when i kept playing in the app, I got this at some point: " unibet poker isnt responding, wait or close it".

I would also try this version with great pleasure, but yesterday looking for the pair of ladies to complete the first mission, I lost the funds, and the deposit limit set by me, of course, does not allow me to add any funds.🙂.

Yesterday for me on android it worked well without delays even having 3 tables open.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

1 hour ago, Pionrj said:

@Stubbe-UnibetI did just a quick test. I opened four tables  about the same time. 3 minutes and every table were laging. No impact with having chat disabled. At least could not see any difference. After 6-7 minutes lag was so bad that had to close tables.

Thanks for checking! Could you try disabling avatars and see if that makes a difference?

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Thanks for checking! Could you try disabling avatars and see if that makes a difference?

Played 4 tables for about 15 minutes with Avatars and Chat disabled. No lag. But this is not an option for me to continue like this. I really can't tell immediately who has folded or who's still to act without Avatars. Those gray boxes are too similarly colored to me.

35 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Played 4 tables for about 15 minutes with Avatars and Chat disabled. No lag. But this is not an option for me to continue like this. I really can't tell immediately who has folded or who's still to act without Avatars. Those gray boxes are too similarly colored to me.

Thanks for checking! No, it's not a fix of course, I just wanted confirmed whether it made a difference for you. We're looking into it 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pionrj said:

Are these normal looking numbers with two tables opened? That memory usage is peaking up to 400+ and the lowest was 180, when I opened task manager and had only one table open.

Screenshot 2021-11-04 091618.png

Yes, that seems fairly normal. Below when I have two cash tables open (and pretty much everything enabled in settings).

image.png.ce02f26ea6ab7ff89477f28a983a40c4.png

Two MTT tables and an MTT lobby:

image.png.4da4bb36a39c4c1b01313f43f9fced43.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pionrj said:

I don't know if this is an issue with this version, but replay window from poker table won't open. It pops up but is just loading.

We had an issue for a few hours this morning. Is it working now?

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Yes, that seems fairly normal. Below when I have two cash tables open (and pretty much everything enabled in settings).

image.png.ce02f26ea6ab7ff89477f28a983a40c4.png

Two MTT tables and an MTT lobby:

image.png.4da4bb36a39c4c1b01313f43f9fced43.png

Ok. I started following this because had again lags when everything was enable. I just turned animations of, so it didn't bother me. 

And don't know about the replayer. I closed computer a while ago. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

I just turned animations of, so it didn't bother me. 

On the lag, have you figured out exactly what to enable/disable in the settings to get rid of it? You mention animations above? Does the chat seem to make any difference?

15 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

On the lag, have you figured out exactly what to enable/disable in the settings to get rid of it? You mention animations above? Does the chat seem to make any difference?

The lag is mostly on the animations and with 3+ tables response time increases every minute. If I disable chat, it might slow it down but doesn't make a huge difference. With 2 tables haven't seen anything other than the lag on animations. 

And it's weird too that if I have 4 tables open, 2 tables might have huge lags and 2 works perfectly. And there's no effect if I do or don't have i.e. Twitch open same time. 

E. And yesterday testing without Avatars and Chat worked fine. Need to try that again, but it's just annoying as f, to play without avatars. Maybe it's easier if I find a better table with different background. 

Edited by Pionrj
  • Like 1

I have just realized, that for this "keyboard automatically jumps up while starting the app" problem, i could try to go with a different keyboard (Gboard). Actually, there is no difference for me 😕

It also automatically there, when put the app aside, go to a website, and back to the app.

Any other idea how I could sort this?

Screenshot_20211107-092145.png

Screenshot_20211107-092019.png

Screenshot_20211107-092011.png

Sorry, that was in a different thread 😂😂

But related to the chat, this keeps happening to me in hexapro:

Chat button completely disappeared from the hexapro table, or chat button used be in different spots at the hexapro tables, than at the well-working, fixed position at cg or tourney tables.

I guess it must be a programming thing?!

Screenshot_20211105-113409.png

Screenshot_20211105-114309.png

Screenshot_20211105-205043.png

Client version that'll be released Tuesday, if anyone wants to tests for any lag issues (we've made a few more improvements): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ep0ywd6skvisywh/unibetpoker-3.13.0-signed.exe?dl=1

The chat tool is not like it'll be on Tuesday and server changes won't be released before Tuesday either.

• Like 6