Android & iPhone bug hunting (poker only)

Stubbe-Unibet

Hey guys!

So, as evident from the early access testing of new table UI as well as some recent comments on here, we've got some issues with the mobile apps. I did a similar thread to this in the past but didn't get much feedback, so we only managed to fix a couple of issues.
We really depend on getting the reports from you guys, to identity the root cause and fix these - I personally never experience any of these issues, and some of them are tricky to reproduce with limited info.

This is your chance to help us, to help you; by making the mobile experience better. Please report ANY poker mobile related issue in this thread.

As always, information like the below is extremely valuable:
1. Screenshot of issue
2. Information about what happened/any speculations on why it might have happened
3. Device information (which Android/iOS version and which phone model)

Once or twice a week I'll reward all contributors in the thread with a little something, as long as your local regulations allow it 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

One improvement I'll look into is locking the device rotation, when it's locked in the phone settings. We have some issues related to screen rotation, and it's a bit awkward the app currently doesn't respect the global setting, so this could potentially be a big win.

• Like 4

• Stubbe-Unibet changed the title to Android & iPhone bug hunting (poker only)

Don't know why test software now asks to update everytime i open it? but anyhow, went to check out lobby of that sprnova lightning that you mentioned in freeroll thread, after that went to supermoon freeroll lobby and some of the supernova info were shown in freeroll lobby instead of correct info like 8 min blinds, stacks wrong and min stack not even showing on screen. No rotations at sny point so that ain't reason for this one.

Screenshot_2021-09-22-12-38-17-364_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.c8e7bdc363fbfd404e18aef7142cfebf.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-22-12-53-09-890_com.android.settings.thumb.jpg.9667098f984417c12a1e38971d87351f.jpg

Edited by Livertool
Wrong pic :D
  • Like 2

Not an app problem...

I was in private mode browser in HexaPro game.

When i got a call and after i ended the call i could not open poker site got an error...

It may be private mode browser issue?

Galaxy A41 in samsung browser

If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...

Had 2 issues last evening

1. The paid projection places disapperead, in the begining everything was working fine,but after a few check-outs of the leaderbord,just vanished

2.After finnishing the sesion,the log out just freezed I could not select either options. This bug seems to be the same today

Android 11  Motorola G9 play

Screenshot_20210922-232041.png

Screenshot_20210922-232337.png

• Like 1

- the 2 avatars at the top of the screen are not fully visible depending on the chosen avatar (not applicable here - the bigger the better).

- the buttons in replay mode cover the stack of the player in the lower right.

Screenshot_2021-09-23-11-18-29-997_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-23-11-21-53-352_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

IMG_20210923_113722.jpg

• Like 1
„True success is living by your values”

4 minutes ago, Phlo23 said:

- the 2 avatars at the top of the screen are not fully visible depending on the chosen avatar (not applicable here - the bigger the better).

IMG_20210923_113722.jpg

These are not bugs as such, but more design improvements (we're changing the table UI with next release, if all goes according to plan). Thanks for reporting though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phlo23 said:

IMG_20210923_113722.jpg

On the same note. If you have an open table and enter gamelab, any submenu, you cannot return to the main menu(gamelab) because the X is covered by cards.

IMG_20210923_125542.jpg

Could we do something about fingerprint authentication?

It doesn't work for a very long time and I think that if it can't be solved in the near future, it would be better to eliminate the option.

It's annoying to only have it in the menu, especially if you play on other 2-3 applications and it works there.

@Phlo23As far as I remember, you can move the tiny hand icon? Or wrong memory about it?

@Stubbe-Unibet One more bug, or I don't know maybe it is because of my obsolite phone: when I check one hand in the HH, I cannot scroll away. It is frozen, and once it started to work after 3 secs, once I had to close the HH and reopen.

The fingerprint authentication works properly for me.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

@Phlo23As far as I remember, you can move the tiny hand icon? Or wrong memory about it?

@Stubbe-Unibet One more bug, or I don't know maybe it is because of my obsolite phone: when I check one hand in the HH, I cannot scroll away. It is frozen, and once it started to work after 3 secs, once I had to close the HH and reopen.

Whaaat? I didn't know that, you're right.(about the moving icon) My apologies! Thanks!

Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but I noticed that I'm not the only one with this problem, I know there was another thread on this matter.(fingerprint auth).

Edited by Phlo23
Add info

26 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

I tried to replicate the HH problem, but for me it seems to work fine. 

• Like 1

When connecting in landscape mode, the tournament program appears, but the tournament program does not appear in the standing position. After disconnecting and deleting the phone's memory cache, the program appears in both positions.

Name phone Xiaomi Redmi 8 pro.

Screenshot_2021-09-23-19-51-05-219_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-23-19-51-17-890_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-23-19-52-06-222_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-23-19-56-26-259_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

IMG_20210923_200121.jpg

Edited by SCOBY

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

28 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Actually it ain't old version that opens cause i removed it and tried again. Still updates everytime and when i look at apps that are open it shows 2 times poker app. 

@Stubbe-Unibet any idea what is up with that and fix maybe?

Screenshot_2021-09-23-19-27-14-513_com_miui_home.thumb.jpg.fed2a2d6dce90d8480890c524b99d1e0.jpg

This is common with the early access builds. If you delete both versions and install the live one, it should work. Alternatively clear all data associated with the app

10 minutes ago, Evarb said:

HTC one e8 android 9 sometimes i have blank white screen after the loading option so i  have to restart the app few times till it actually let me log in

242555325_413134960371376_4531977091830594284_n.png

@Evarb how often do you have this? And how long do you wait? Haven't seen this one for a while and usually loads of you wait 5-10 seconds 

11 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@Evarb how often do you have this? And how long do you wait? Haven't seen this one for a while and usually loads of you wait 5-10 seconds 

Once in a while it happens i really cant tell how often maybe once a week or so. Waited about a minute nothing happend decided to clear cache and it worked as you can see its  an older phone so it might be something wrong with it i dont know

Edited by Evarb
Unibet hoodie is amazing

16 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

This is common with the early access builds. If you delete both versions and install the live one, it should work. Alternatively clear all data associated with the app

Yup, removing old app did the trick afterall, there was just some delay apparently. All good now 🙂

15 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

7 minutes ago, Evarb said:

Once in a while it happens i really cant tell how often maybe once a week or so. Waited about a minute nothing happend decided to clear cache and it worked as you can see its  an older phone so it might be something wrong with it i dont know

If it is the same problem that pokerihuone app has, deleting all data from app will fix the white screen problem and you can log in straight away. (Still waiting after year that they would fix it)

• Like 1