Android & iPhone bug hunting (poker only)

Stubbe-Unibet

First time seeing this that tickets won't load anymore (saw them before on that same session). When I turn to landscape mode they come back, but when I turn back to portrait mode there is nothing (except number). Didn't do anything unordinary.

Screenshot_2021-10-06-22-02-33-254_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.0ca3b734e17bf4ad1c4417f88108fad4.jpg

Edit 1: Logging out and back in didn't fix it.

Edit 2: Tickets visible again, but everything changed size once again

Screenshot_2021-10-06-22-17-24-761_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Edited by Panamera

Wanting to see the chips ranking the table is empty, touching the android screen the application closed, I have to log in again. I use the same type of android as for the other reported errors.

Screenshot_2021-10-06-21-54-36-194_pad.com.unibet.poker1668.jpg

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

12 minutes ago, Panamera said:

Thanks @Stubbe-Unibet @SCOBY I got it installed, but the language choosing bug is still there.

That's weird. Can't reproduce this one. Shooting in the dark here, but can you try and uninstall any Unibet Poker apps you got and install from scratch?

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

That's weird. Can't reproduce this one. Shooting in the dark here, but can you try and uninstall any Unibet Poker apps you got and install from scratch?

I did it from scratch, I had to do a factory reset. I have only this app currently installed, so no idea what's up.

• Like 1

Um. I've crashed abunch when trying to get into 2 or 3 games at one time switching between them it just over loads and  rashes sometimes saying  ant connect until I restart phone,

however I didn't know you guys want the feedback on issues like that so from now on I'll SS and send them into you guys,.

Also my phone is a new Galaxy A32 5G  or whatever 

Hope that the mzg has been a tall helpfully

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Phlo23 said:

@Panamera  How did you manage to get past the language selection screen? it still doesn't work for me, I can't select anything. reinstalling the application did not help.

@Phlo23 I clicked like 50 times, and it eventually selected the language, and I got past. I think it needs time to start working. Today I almost got in on my own language (got past language selection and login screens, but it asked am I robot and I got stuck there). I changed some settings too, but I believe that it has nothing to do with it.

So you may try and let it sit for some time and maybe you get in.

Hopefully @Stubbe-Unibet finds a fix soon.

Edited by Panamera
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Panamera said:

@Phlo23 I clicked like 50 times, and it eventually selected the language, and I got past. I think it needs time to start working. Today I almost got in on my own language (got past language selection and login screens, but it asked am I robot and I got stuck there). I changed some settings too, but I believe that it has nothing to do with it.

So you may try and let it sit for some time and maybe you get in.

Hopefully @Stubbe-Unibet finds a fix soon.

Thanks, I'll try your recommendations and come back with feedback.

„True success is living by your values”

17 minutes ago, Phlo23 said:

Thanks, I'll try your recommendations and come back with feedback.

It still doesn't work for me.

Panamera and I have Xiaomi phones with android 10 and miui 12(or at least that's what I understood by analyzing the printscreens). Does anyone else have similar specifications and encounter the problem with language selection?

• Like 1
„True success is living by your values”

On 10/6/2021 at 11:56 AM, Purps said:

This happens also with Windows desktop client when clicking on the "gift box"-icon on an MTT table.

Clicking that icon on a Hexa or on a Cash Game does also open the Monthly Game Lab Mission... It's just the MTT that doesn't.

This is likely an old logic (I don't remember tbh) from the old client, where we could only show a limited  number of promotion icons. We've discussed this one and agree we might as well show all promotions for all game types so should be one that's fixed in a couple of months hopefully 🙂

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions