Android & iPhone bug hunting (poker only)

Stubbe-Unibet

On 9/26/2021 at 5:11 PM, Joco said:

Sometimes when scrolling down the tournaments list or when clicking on one of the tournaments in order to join, it gets stuck. But only the list and the filter options are frozen, everything else works fine. This can be usually fixed by rotating the phone, though rarely a restart is needed.

Phone used:

Screenshot_2021-09-26-15-53-12-669_com.android.settings.thumb.jpg.e5dd23d9c8f5b7cc31c39f02511fdb5a.jpg

Experienced same bug. Couldn't scroll tournaments list, everything else worked (tho didn't try filters).

Edit: Also on Xiaomi Redmi phone

Edited by Panamera

Bug: If you put filters (players and game type) on and rotate phone even once they will keep turning on every time you rotate phone again (no matter in which position you switched them off). Endless loop.

Edit: There is issue with other filters too, but only in landscape mode.

Edited by Panamera
  • Like 1

If I select first or second (there is 3 atm) pinned tournament and rotate from portrait mode to landscape mode and back to portrait mode, this sometimes occurs: 

Screenshot_2021-10-13-12-57-56-979_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.e519ec49f717e230f7c81c5ab0c84e05.jpg

In most cases only little visual bug:

Screenshot_2021-10-13-13-09-33-424_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Edited by Panamera
  • Like 1

When I logged in deck and card options where there. I selected a new deck design. But little later options were missing. 

Screenshot_2021-10-17-10-48-31-799_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

No rotations as rotation lock is on. Deck and card options came back while I was posting.

Edited by Panamera
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Panamera said:

When I logged in deck and card options where there. I selected a new deck design. But little later options were missing. 

Screenshot_2021-10-17-10-48-31-799_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

No rotations as rotation lock is on. Deck and card options came back while I was posting.

@Stubbe-Unibet had faced some issues like this as well. what i just do is to close the app then log back in.  It works most of the time but it would be awesome if the said issue is fix.  

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 1:08 PM, SCOBY said:

I couldn't add on, touching the add on button, it changed at the break, touching the same problem several times, it didn't add on.

Screenshot_2021-10-11-14-57-19-310_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-11-14-39-56-928_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Similar problem for me just now in the Sputnik Omaha 2 rebuy. Felted on the last hand of the buy in period, as we go into the R/A break, I press the rebuy and then the add on buttons, and it didn't accept and said I busted the tournament.

Never seen this before.

43 minutes ago, Pickleman said:

Similar problem for me just now in the Sputnik Omaha 2 rebuy. Felted on the last hand of the buy in period, as we go into the R/A break, I press the rebuy and then the add on buttons, and it didn't accept and said I busted the tournament.

Never seen this before.

sorry meant to say this is on IPadOS 15.0.2 but as it's never been a problem before I doubt this is a bug specific to that platform

On 10/18/2021 at 10:57 AM, Panamera said:

'Next level in' counter gets stuck when I scroll down (so that counter isn't visible anymore).

Screenshot_2021-10-18-10-51-10-799_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-18-10-49-55-380_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpgv.3.12.0

When I rotate the phone to landscape mode the counter is showing right info (and counts), but when I rotate back to portrait mode the counter is still stuck.

It is not possible for me to get counter to stop (get stuck) in landscape mode (by scrolling down).

Today I saw that in the first round of a tourney, when players folded some of them didn't had in infobox notice that they had folded. Forgot to take a screenshot.

Edited by Panamera

Use your tickets wisely! - in the community game tonight, hopefully 😉

The next build will take a bit longer, as we want a more stable version for you, and I've also got too much on my plate at the moment to properly document your feedback. Tuesday or Wednesday next week I'll have something good for you, and we can perhaps run a few exclusive tournaments prior to the community league games - exclusive to those helping with the testing 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I'm using the mobile app android version when I play a game everytime I go back to the the lobby to see what other games are starting I just get a black screen theres nothing there.

Also it keeps logging me out saying that I  have  logged in on another device when I haven't clearly lol

Then last night a few times I tried to register for a game and it would not let me so I closed the app tried again  and it did the same thing just thought I would give you the heads up thanks 

Just now, Wokeyedwill said:

I'm using the mobile app android version when I play a game everytime I go back to the the lobby to see what other games are starting I just get a black screen theres nothing there.

Also it keeps logging me out saying that I  have  logged in on another device when I haven't clearly lol

Then last night a few times I tried to register for a game and it would not let me so I closed the app tried again  and it did the same thing just thought I would give you the heads up thanks 

See it's just done it again right now 

Screenshot_20211021-130720_Unibet Poker.jpg

5 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Use your tickets wisely! - in the community game tonight, hopefully 😉

The next build will take a bit longer, as we want a more stable version for you, and I've also got too much on my plate at the moment to properly document your feedback. Tuesday or Wednesday next week I'll have something good for you, and we can perhaps run a few exclusive tournaments prior to the community league games - exclusive to those helping with the testing 🙂

Thank you very much @Stubbe-Unibet

I can't wait to see the new features.

• Like 1
„True success is living by your values”

If you have a ticket for a tourney where you can also buy in with cash and you first try to buy in with cash, but don't have enough then notice 'insufficient funds' comes, and if you then try to buy in with a ticket you can't coz the notice is still there.

Missing river card. Has happened several times on mobile. 

I almost got a proper screenshot this time. But I accidentally closed poker client, and reopened to get a screenshot. This is the reason for 'disconnect' notice, not some legit connection problem.

Screenshot_2021-10-22-11-07-36-621_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-22-11-20-57-066_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Edited by Panamera