King of clubs twice in one hand!!!

Helena1

Playing on mobile? Could be you rotated the device at a time of a small connection issue, which could cause community cards from previous hand to be shown. Haven't seen this bug in a long time though. 

You can find the hand in the history maybe? Alternatively I can have a look next week 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

58 minutes ago, Helena1 said:

Why would I make up something like that? I don't lie. 

Our brains are tricky, at least mine is. Didn't see two of the same but I thought I had a hand and then I had another, and this happened multiple times because I was multi-tabling out of my comfort zone plus I was tired AF. From stress, I read a tweet/pm/post but my brain understood something else entirely, so now I read a couple of times to be sure. That being said, nobody is saying you lied but like in everything in life if you can't produce proof it doesn't become a fact.

These are the only hands with :Kc: on the flop that would fit the time description (I checked all the hands played within an hour) The last 2 are what might've caused the confusion, hand before had :Kc: on turn and you got disconnected, then the next hand has :Kc: on flop and :Jc: on turn. 

Kc1.PNG

Kc2.PNG

Kc3.PNG

Kc4.PNG

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Helena1 said:

Absolutely not..there were 2. I'll check hand history..thanks.

Think you misunderstood my reply, or I don't get the above response. Obviously there weren't two king of clubs. It's a visual bug and based on the post above from Jami, it's exactly as I described it 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions