Possible collusion

Dennis_

I will give my best try to reconstruct the attached hand:

BU minraises. I fold the SB with 3,7 BB left. BB, who has a slightly shorter stack than me (round about 2,5 to 3BB) shoves and BU snapfolds. With Antes BU would have had pot odds of something around 25:1, so the call is of course obligatory with any hand. Obviously the way the hand played is massively -EV for me as I am cut short of a risk-free flip to get in the money. The next 5 or 6 hands saw me folding every time cause I was getting 42o and 63o all the time until I was pretty much committed on the BB. The Bigstack didn´t put any pressure on NieZesjajSIE at all and in the final hand both of them called my shove and then checked down all streets. This could easily happen in a fair game of course but at this point I am very suspicious.

I´m afraid I couldn´t get a better screenshot as I couldn´t open the hand in the replayer any more after finishing my session

241310933_Screenshot(206).thumb.png.cd07dbf4fb34009e558ccc5aaf72f1ee.png

Here is some more concrete info:

Blinds 200/400 Ante 50

BU: Balltempo (7106)

SB: Stofflll (1498)

BB:NieZesrajSie (1396)

Balltempo raises to 800, Stofflll folds, NieZesrajSie raises to 946 and is Allin, Balltempo folds

So it is a 146 chips call to win a 2496 pot then, in other words pot odds of 17:1

@Dennis_  or this player has no idea about EV and pot odds or it was missclick  or he made a stupid move because he could  or he didn't like you more at the table than the other one; p

Will you agree with me? 

ps. explain one thing to me how do you want to prove 'collusion' in this case?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Thanks @Dennis_  for a detailed report! 

I will take a look at the hand history and accounts and most likely send it to Relax so they can confirm if it is collusion or not. Keep em coming guys, only way we can battle the bad guys! 

• Like 2

Why all the hate? If it was a genuine misclick I am more than happy to let it go, just seems like a very unfortunate time to hit the wrong button. As for your question, I have no idea. Still worth reporting though.

It almost seems to me as if you were trying to wash something down.

• Like 1

@Dennis_  it is not  hate :happyshy: I'm just saying that a hopeless case to study,  i had many times missclicks with minraise and after min 3bet i folded my hand and i had much more BB's then here ;p

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Yes that does indeed seem like collusion. Should be very easy to investigate considering they probably play a lot of sng's together. Most likely their funds will be seized and the players who have fallen victim to their foul play will be given some kind of compensation. (That's how other sites have handled it in my experience.) GL op

@Dennis_ wrote:

Here is some more concrete info:

Blinds 200/400 Ante 50

BU: Balltempo (7106)

SB: Stofflll (1498)

BB:NieZesrajSie (1396)

Balltempo raises to 800, Stofflll folds, NieZesrajSie raises to 946 and is Allin, Balltempo folds

So it is a 146 chips call to win a 2496 pot then, in other words pot odds of 17:1

@Dennis_  just to be "precise" BB raises 546 chips => he paid BB for 400 chips + ante for 50, so leaving 946 behind the line, he is forced raise from BU to 800 (400 to call), so his raise is not 146 but 546 chips instead! To me it looks really "weird play", but hard to say if they collude just from single hand history ...