AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Oooh man, betting against A. Zverev, you must be loving taking risks. I wouldnt bet against the rising star even tho he is in a bit of slump right now.

Btw, do you know any betting sites where they give you the initial bet back if one of the players retires ? Nothing tilts me more if my player gets injured and i lose the money solely because of that.

• Like 1
Get rekt

For sure i love taking risks.But i don't place my bets randomly,or where the odds are higher.Always do a bit of search before,make a small analysis for myself.Like i said before,tennis betting is really diffficult.In the last years,spent a lot of time watching tennis matches,sometimes maybe 10 hours per day.

My beeting are most live,and here i post 6 around 6 picks per day,from odds between 1.70 and really high if i get a good feeling about some games.Of course,there are days where i get bad results and it's normal and i am aware of this.Otherwise,i would have been a millionaire by now :).

But,on my thread it's so nice when members make profit because of my tips,and it's much more interesting to read their opinions and share tips.Got really good ones from them and we are working like a team.

I don't use many betting sites,i like to stay loyal to maybe 2-3.Before last year,i had one favourite betting site,but ,due to legislation it's not available in my counrty anymore.And day by day i used Unibet more often...and now this is my favourite so far.The other 2 are kind of local betting sites,and both of them pay you the bet amount back in case of retire by one of the players.Got really lucky with Unibet most of the times,even yesterday was the case when one of the players retire in the 3rd set and my bet went to the other one and still got my bet won...Buy i understand  how frustating might get sometimes to loose your money just for that reason.

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Thanks for the reply. I think by far this is the best betting thread on this forum and i like your picks. I've been betting on tennis for quite some years now and i'm happy to see some other tennis enthusiast besides me as well. :D

This time of year is the most boring for tennis bettors,not much going on - yet you are able to find some nice tips. :)

• Like 1
Get rekt

Yeah,don't really know if Torpegaard is playing better,or just Meister is crossing a very weak form lately.He was a dissapointment also on the last bet made of him a couple of weeks ago,and today as well.

He definately is a better player than his opponent,but something is going wrong with him...so this could be a good chance to get a few good bets against him when he is favourite

• Like 2

What I really missed in Meister's tennis tonight was the long term good performance. He played great in a short period and the next game he totally erased his earnings. He wasn't cool head tonight. What do you think about the Paul-Henry Mathieu versus Dustin Brown match? The german isn't in good form after he lost against Giannessi( ATP 145.) 2 days ago and the frenchman took rest in the last couple days. I think Mathieu will win for 1.83.

• Like 1

Paul henri Mathieu - Dustin Brown for sure it's gonna be a tight match.Both players are not very comfortable on indoor hard court surfaces,they preffer clay courts.I'm pretty positive that Brown will manage to win at least one set,or if he looses,to loose one in tiebreak,so my bet will go on  number of games played in the match.

However,we have to cosider one important factor in this game,Mtahieu will play home,so he will have the crowd support,and feel more relaxed,so if i was to choose between them,i would go as well with the frenchman this evening :)

Thanks for your nice thoughts.Really appreciate it.But i like to consider my betting thread "the best in tennis" ,because it's the only one 🤣 ,exclusively dedicated to tennis.

On a more serious note,i honestly do appreciate every member of this community,and tipsters in general,who use their own free time to share their opinions in any other sport and help others.It was so nice especially during the US Open to see some members like yourself,with daily tennis tips.Really felt like a team or a familiy :).I've seen here a few members who really try,and get better every day,and because of this nice and unique interaction between the members of this community,and ,by far,the most friendly one,the gain a trust in themselfs and in their capabilities of sharing the tips and become much more interested in what they do.And it's  really hard to decide which one is "the best" because there are some many factors in this,like the odds,the number of picks,how many to combine in a coupon and so on.For exemple,i never,but never,combine on the same slip my whole 6 daily picks,because it will not work on 99% on the cases.Maximum i did combined 3 of them,and it was ok every time,but you have to be really inspired.I enjoy also a lot reading the analysis of the moderators (  ,  and ) on a single match,which is not easy at all to do and i will not work for me,because if i would do the same with my tips ,having so much info and analysis,will just confuse me more and i will not be so sure of my first choise,so from this perspective ,really appreciate people who can do a complete analysis on a single match.And there are some others here,in different sports with interesting analysis.

Again,the extremly friendly way the others respond on this community when some of us didn't had a very good day reguarding the tips,it's remarkable,and it gives you the power to move on the next day.From time to time i do on other sports as well,but i think that you you wanna get really good at what you do,the best thing is to focus on the sport you love most.Betting on tennis is more like a hobby to me,and i'm thankful that i have a really flexible schedule on my "daily job" ,so i can "afford the luxury" on using some time for this.

It's nice to have on the community people like you and some fellows from here,who share with me the same passion or are just interested in tennis betting.To  be honest,like 10 years ago,really didn't used to watch tennis at all.But i always loved sports.Played handball for almost 12 years,4 of them semi pro,and after that 6 years i was a horse rider,showjumping and dressage.Played tennis just for fun,but eventualy it got me.So,now i watch or play tennis on a daily basics.And don't wanna stop at all.Wanna get much more involved,go more often to tennis tournaments,go to at least 2 Grand Slams every year,and so on...So  there will be a story to follow :)

• Like 3

Picks for today : 20.09.2016

1.Cem Ilkem - Alessandro Bega - 1 @2.10 on Unibet ( Challenger - Izmir - 15:30 CET)

2.Marsel Ilhan - Marco Chiudinelli - 2 @1.60 on Unibet (Challenger - Izmir - 17:00 CET)

3.Roberto Quiroz - Brydan Kle in - 1 @2.20 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus - 17:00 CET)

4.Austin Krajicek - Sekou Bangoura - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus - 17:30 CET)

5.Paul Henri Mathieu - Dustin Brown - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Metz - 18:00 CET)

6.Cameron Norrie- Ernesto Escobedo - 2 @1.65 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus - 20:00 CET)

• Like 2

Picks for today : 21.09.2016

1.Arthur De Greef - Pablo Andujar - 1 @2.50 on Unibet (  Challenger - Kenitra - 13:30 CET )

2.J ulien Benneteau -Dustin Brown - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Metz - 14:00 CET )

3.Germain Gigounon - Stevez Diez - 2 @1.70 on Unibet  ( Challenger - Kenitra - 15:00 CET)

4.Roberto Quiroz - Evan King - 1 @2.20 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus - 19:00 CET)

5.Blaz Rola - Tennys Sandgren - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus - 19:00 CET)

6.Sekou Bangoura - Tommy Paul - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus - 22:00 CET)

Starting today i will add also 2-3  at lower odds tips which added together on a slip will be around odds 2.00.Here is the first one :

Myrtille Georges - Camilla Rosatello - 1@1.50 

Samule Groth - Jared Hiltzik - 1@1.35

Together we have odds of  @2.01 ,so if you want to double you bet amount,can try this coupon :)

• Like 5

Agree with you about Blaz.And he's still a good player,but lately i've such so many good performances from Sandgren,that made me belive in this bet.He's getting better with every tournament he's in,and think now is in his best top form..but,again,we never know  what can happen in tennis :D

• Like 1

1.Arthur De Greef - Pablo Andujar - 1 @2.50 on Unibet (  Challenger - Kenitra - 13:30 CET ) Final result 0-2 (4-6 ; 3-6 ) BET - LOST

2.J ulien Benneteau -Dustin Brown - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Metz - 14:00 CET ) Final result 2-0 (6-3 ; 6-4 )  BET - WON 

3.Germain Gigounon - Stevez Diez - 2 @1.70 on Unibet  ( Challenger - Kenitra - 15:00 CET) Final result 0-2 (3-6 ; 6-7 ) BET - WON 

4.Samuel Groth - Jared Hiltzik - 1@1.35  (Challenger - Columbus - 16:00 CET) Final reult 2-0 ( 6-3 ; 7-6 ) BET - WON

5.Roberto Quiroz - Evan King - 1 @2.20 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus - 19:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-4 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON

6.Blaz Rola - Tennys Sandgren - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus - 19:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 6-7 ; 3-6 ) BET - WON 

7 .Sekou Bangoura - Tommy Paul - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus - 22:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-3 ; 6-3 ) BET - WON

• Like 3

Picks for today : 22.09.2016

1.Mohamed Safwat - Daniel Masur - 2 @1.80 on Unibet  ( Challenger - Kenitra - 15:15 CET)

2.Marie Bouzkova - Taylpr Townsend - 2 @1.70 on Unibet  ( ITF - Albuguergue - 18:00  CET )

3.Caroline Dolehide - Victoria Cepede - 2 @1.70 on Unibet  (ITF - Albaguergue - 18:00 CET)

4.Benjamin Becker - Samuel Groth - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus - 18:30 CET)

5.Montserrat Gonzales - Sachia Vickery - 2 @1.75 on Unibet ( Challenger - Albaguergue - 19:30 CET)

6.Aleksandra Wozniack - Paula Gonclaves - 2 @2.20 on Unibet ( Challenger - Albaguergue - 21:00 CET)

"Double up" Tip of the day : 

7. Alexander Zverev - Daniil Medvedev - 1 @1.26 on Unibet ( ATP - Saint Petersburg - 15-30 CET)

8.Jan Lennard Struff - David Goffin - 2 @1.24 on Unibet  ( ATP - Metz - 15:50 CET)

9.Mikelis Libietis - Cameron Norrie  - 2 @1.36 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus - 18:30 CET )

Combined 7 & 8 & 9  we get odds @2.12 ,good chance to double up our betting amount :)

• Like 3

I only doubt the 6th match (and a little bit the 4th, because Becker showed the surviver style of tennis in his last match against Quigley and it depended on Quigley and his unforced errors the result of that match ans Groth is much better player than the american). So I think Wózniak is a great server and both of the players played a match against Oudin in the last 8 days and Wózniak bet her but Goncalves not.

Didn't see your post until now,guess my hangover knocked me down the entire day 🤣 Had no doubt about Beker winning against Groth and had a nice profit thanks to him.

Goncalves ,despite the fact that she lost first set at 0,she did very well in the second and was really close to take make the break at 5-5 in the final set...But,didn't happen ,so congrats if you made a bet against her :P

• Like 1

Picks for today :23.09.2016 : 

1.Ana Konjuh - Jelena Jancovic - 1 @2.00 on Unibet  ( WTA - Guangzhou - 11:00 CET)

2.Anette Kontaveit - Lesia Tsurenko - 2 @1.70 on Unibet (WTA - Guangzhou - 12: 00 CET)

3.Marius Copil - Marshel  Illhan - 2 @1.80 on Unibet  (Challenger - Izmir - 13:00 CET)

4.Alezander Zverev - Mikhail Youzhny - 2 @2.30 on Unibet ( ATP - Saint Petersburg - 15:00 cet)

5.Dominic Thiem - Gilles Muller - 1 @1.70 on Unibet (ATP - Metz - 15:30 CET)

6.Julien Benneteau - Lucas Pouille - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP- Metz - 18:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day Combined 3 bets = Odds @2.51 on Unibet : 

7.Donna Vekic - Aryna Sabalenka - 1 @1.50 on Unibet  ( ITF - Saint Petersburg - 11:30 CET)

8.Tim Puetz - Adrian Ungur - 2 @1.33 on Unibet (Challenger - Sibiu - 12:00 CET)

9.Gilles Simon - Malek Jaziri - 1 @1.26 on Unibet (ATP - Metz - 14:00 CET)

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

Goncalves ,despite the fact that she lost first set at 0,she did very well in the second and was really close to take make the break at 5-5 in the final set...But,didn't happen ,so congrats if you made a bet against her :P

Yes, the close but not enough is my weekest point. I've lost so many bets with that attitude. Btw congrats to Becker.👍

• Like 1