AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

There is indeed a big problem with fixing matches,but i've seen a few also in US Open this year and other big tournaments,so really difficult to know exactly.Is not easy to bet on tennis,but i really enjoy it.

And good for me that Montanes just "fixed" the first set,cause in the end he had 2-1  and my bet is won :P

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

@cris1285 There is indeed a big problem with fixing matches,but i've seen a few also in US Open this year and other big tournaments,so really difficult to know exactly.Is not easy to bet on tennis,but i really enjoy it.

And good for me that Montanes just "fixed" the first set,cause in the end he had 2-1  and my bet is won :P

Yep, I watched a match via fromsport and many users of the chat said that this is a fixed match. So I've started to find that match and after I was watching a little bit I was bet on Montanes too. He survived the match balls and brought home the fine 2,95 odds. Nice one.

• Like 1

1.Albert Montanes - Alexey Vatutin - 1 @1.60 on Unibet - ( Challenger - Szcsecin - 14:30 CET) Final result 2-1 (0-6 ; 7-5 ; 6-4 ) - BET - WON 

2.Luisa Stefani - Marcela Zacarias - 2 @2.00 on Unibet - (ITF - Atlanta - 15:00 CET) Final result  0-2 (6-7 ; 3-6 ) - BET - WON

3.Melanie Oudin - Paula Goncalves - 1 @1.60 on Unibet - ( ITF - Atlanta - 15:00 CET) Final result 2-1 (6-1 ; 3-6 ; 7-6 ) - BET - WON 

4.Cameron Norrie - Tennys Sandgren - 2 @2.10 on Unibet  - (Challenger - Cary - 18:00 CET ) Final result 0-2 (6-7 ; 3-6 ) - BET - WON 

5.Constant Lestienne - Inigo Cervantes - 2 @1.60 on Unibet - ( Challenger - Szcsecin - 18:00 CET)  Final result 2-0 (6-4 ; 7-6 ) - BET - LOST

• Like 4

Of course i'm watching her :D.It could be a nice bet,but sometimes she just gets a little bit crazy in the second set and maybe it's to risky for you.Placed a bet at the beggining of the match for under 20.5 games...

• Like 1

Today's picks

15.09.2016 : 

1.Uladzimir Ignatik - Arthur De Greef - 2 @1.95 on Unibet - (Challenger - Meknes - 15:00 CET)

2.Akila Santillan - Alessandro Giannessi - 2 @1.60 on Unibet - (Challenger - Szcsecin - 15:00 CET 

3.Marshel Ilhan - Yannick Mertens - 1 @1.70 on Unibet - ( Challenger - Istanbul - 15:30 CET)

4.Johnatan Eysseric - Petr Michnev - 1 @1.60 on Unibet - (Challenger - Szcsecin - 16:00 CET)

5.James McGee - Darian King - 2 @2.50 on Unibet - ( Challenger - Cary - 19:00 CET)

6.Philip Bester - Stefan Kozlov - 1 @3.00 on Unibet - (Challenger - Cary - 20:30 CET)

• Like 1

1.Uladzimir Ignatik - Arthur De Greef - 2 @1.95 on Unibet - (Challenger - Meknes - 15:00 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 6-2 ; 3-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON

2.Akila Santillan - Alessandro Giannessi - 2 @1.60 on Unibet - (Challenger - Szcsecin - 15:00 CET ) Final result 0-2 ( 3- ; 3-6 ) BET - WON 

3.Marshel Ilhan - Yannick Mertens - 1 @1.70 on Unibet - ( Challenger - Istanbul - 15:30 CET) Final result 2- 0 ( 6-3 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON 

4.Johnatan Eysseric - Petr Michnev - 1 @1.60 on Unibet - (Challenger - Szcsecin - 16:00 CET) Final result 2-1 (36 ; 6-2 ; 6-2 ) BET - WON 

5.James McGee - Darian King - 2 @2.50 on Unibet - ( Challenger - Cary - 19:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-1 ; 6-3 ) - BET - LOST

6.Philip Bester - Stefan Kozlov - 1 @3.00 on Unibet - (Challenger - Cary - 20:30 CET) Final result 0-2 (4-6 ; 1-6 ) BET - LOST

• Like 2

Genie's ghost talked to me in my sleep last night. She said Genie likes french fries and photoshoots too much, so she will be out in the 3rd or 4th round. High chance she wins tonight, but she's playing a Russian, so maybe an early exit.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Bouchard is done. Good thing I lay a little on Kudryavtseva at 5.25. Bouchard really needs to work on her mental game, or she won't ever be a threat to anyone.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way