AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@AndreiBN wrote:

Made 2 bets on Pouille this afternoon,so i'll stick to them for the moment.If he doesn't win..not such a big drama :P

I think the real drama was the soccer match tonight. I thought about the 4th set for Pouille bet (odd is great) but I don't feel the power in his legs. Btw how did you finbished in the freeroll? I'm getting rivered after 10 mins (str8 vs full) so finished poker for tonight.

Had some internet problems when the freeroll started and got disconnected a few times.That really put me out of my poker mood and  didn't concentrated anymore.Anyway,the purpose of the bounty on my head was to give to somebody a little bit extra from my reward,so didn't mind at all getting out so quickly.

There will be a 5th set ,and i'm afraid Nadal will win,but was quality tennis to watch,so that's fine :D

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

What do you say if we risk it a little bit and go for a 3-1 or even 3-2? :D

Seriously now,in this match i think the best bet it on numbers of games.Because there will be really good odds for a short number of games,cause all bookies think it will be an easy one for Novak,but like in Pouille's case,things are not that easy and we've seen what Edmund can do on a good day.

You're probably right.I like a lot Kerber and her story is a life leasson.She came out of nowhere a few years ago,and now  she can be no.1 WTA. Don't wanna brag :D ,but i've seen a lot of potential in Kerber 3-4 years ago,so yes,it's more of a fan analysis  :D

EDIT : Pouille is back in the game :D

• Like 2

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open

Day 7 : 

@3.Rafael Nadal  - Lucas Pouille - Over 30.5 games in the match @2.00 on Unibet.@ Despite the fact that this seems  like a very easy match for Nadal,i completly disagree after seeing Lucas in the last 2 matches.Determined,fighter and likes to entertain the audience.He will have no pressure at all tonight,so i think he will just play tennis relaxed and  have fun doing it.If you have some extra money,could try also a surprise bet on Pouille (3-1 @33.00 or 3-2 @27.00 ) .

What a great match.It just could not get better.Pouille won in the 5th set in tiebreak and made history.Also helped me with a great bet

@Rafael Nadal - Lucas Pouille - 2-3 @27.00 - WON.

• Like 3

US Open 

Day 8 : 

1.Dominic Thiem - Juam Martin Del Potro 1-3 @3.80 on Unibet. This will be without any doubt one of the most captivating match to watch at US Open.Both players are in excellent form,and Del Potro didn't loose any set so far in this tournament.Don't belive Thiem will win tongiht,but i'm pretty sure he can win at least one set.

2.Illya Marchencko - Stanislas Wawrinka 0-3 @1.90 on Unibet. They had their previous meeting in march this year,when Wawrinka defeated Illya in 2 sets,on hard surface.Marchencko got into this round,due to the retire of Kyrgos,and after having such a difficult match against Evans,i think Wawrinka will concentrate a lot more tonight and finish the match in 3 sets.

3.Key Nishikori - Ivo Carlovici 2-3 @10.50 on Unibet. Might seems like a crazy bet,but i really belive that it can happen.Carlovici is showing great tennis so far,better with every round,aggresive and Nishikori seems like not being so focused for this tournament.My guess is that it will be a long match  ,possibility of 1-2 tiebreaks during the match.

4.Simona Halep - Carla Suarez-Navarro 2-1 @4.00 on Unibet. The last 4 meetings between this 2 players ended with 3 sets match.Think it will be also the case tonight.The problem was who will win.Not sure that the really difficult match against Babos made Simona stronger and more confident or just the opposite.But having next to her Darin Cahil(her couch) my bet is that she will concentrate and win tonight.

5.Karolina Pliskova - Venus Williams - 2 @2.00 on Unibet. Pliskova for me is one of the most unpredictable players ,at least this year.A lot of ups and downs,you just never know what will happen next with this girl.So,it's very complicated to find a good bet when she is involved.But Venus really enjoys playing in New York,she's very confident and think she will go into the next round after tonight's match.

6.Agnieszka Radwanska - Ana Konjuh - Total minuts of play -over 92.5 @2.00 on Unibet. It is the first time i'm betting of total minutes ,think it's only available at Unibet .Aga is my favourite this year to win the championship,so of course i will cheer for her.But he had some problems agains Konjuh in the last,it's true,on grass surface,but it will be a difficult match for her,from where my bet.

• Like 1

Great picks as always. I disagree with Ivo Karlovic though. No way Kei loses here. He's an incredible returner, so he'll have plenty of break oppertunities. Ivo on the other hand, will be lucky to get even 1 break point this match. If he's lucky he wins a set in TB, but I'm thinking Nishikori either 3-1, or 3-0.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Wouldn't be fun anymore if you agree with me on all my picks,so i'm happy when you bring your own predictions ,so i will look at my bets from another point of view.

Nishikori is a great player,but my reason for this kind of bet was the fact that i don't see him very focused on this US Open edition.Maybe it's just me,but that's my feeling.Will be interesting to watch tonight  :D

got in late,been traveling all day, 4 hours train, meeting 2 hours, 4 hours train, phew. looked like thiem was getting crushed ( 3- 6, 2-3 and not serve)so played under 30,5  @ 1,78 + wiliams @ 2.1 , so well se how it goes

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open 

Day 8 : 

@1.Dominic Thiem - Juam Martin Del Potro 1-3 @3.80 on Unibet. This will be without any doubt one of the most captivating match to watch at US Open.Both players are in excellent form,and Del Potro didn't loose any set so far in this tournament.Don't belive Thiem will win tongiht,but i'm pretty sure he can win at least one set.

1.Dominic Thiem - Juam Martin Del Potro 1-3. Thiem retired in the second set after losing the first one.Del Potro just got lucky that he had to stay a very short period of time on court and he has now plenty of time for the next round. BET - Canceled (retired) Odds given :1.00

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open 

Day 8 : 

@2.Illya Marchencko - Stanislas Wawrinka 0-3 @1.90 on Unibet. They had their previous meeting in march this year,when Wawrinka defeated Illya in 2 sets,on hard surface.Marchencko got into this round,due to the retire of Kyrgos,and after having such a difficult match against Evans,i think Wawrinka will concentrate a lot more tonight and finish the match in 3 sets.

2.Illya Marchencko - Stanislas Wawrinka 0-3 .Current score :1-2  (4-6 ; 1-6 ; 7-6). Stan ,like expected,didn't had a difficult match tonight,but he "managed" to made one for himself.This extra round for sure will affect him if me goes into the quarter finals. BET - LOST

Nishikori 3-0 easy 🆒

Even if he doesn't play at 100%, he's far too talented for Karlovic (Who only has his serve). Never doubt the ninja from Japan :popeye:

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

US Open 

Day 9 : 

1.Lucas Puille - Gael Monfils - Over 36.5 games in the match @1.90 on Unibet. This will be with any doubt one of the most interesting match so far at US Open.Both players had an amazing tournament,and Pouille managed to send home Nadal,in one of the best plays.We will se for sure lots of great shots,as both players like to entertain the audience.This 100 % french duel in the quarter finals will be one not to miss.

2.Novak Djokovici - Jo Wilfired Tsonga - Over 3.5 sets in the match @2.00 on Unibet. We got to the point where each match from now on will be to interesting to miss.A little bit worried about novak's injury,but have confidence that he will go into the semifinal.But for sure it's not gonna be easy against such a maasive athlete like Tsonga.

3.Feliciano Lopez/Marc Lopez - Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan - 1 @2.50 on Unibet. My favourite's in men's double event are the spanish players,and like i said many times before,the Bryan brothers are no longer what the've used to be.They won everything in doubles and think their motivation is not at max at the moment,and this could be a good chance for the spanish team to move on to the next round.

4.Roberta Vinci - Angelique Kerber - Over 2.5 sets in the match @3.30 on Unibet. This will be the first quarter final of this  edition at US Open,and what a great one will be.Both players have showed so far such quality tennis ,but i just don't think that Vinci has the power to move into the semifinal,or final,like last year.This year is Kerber's year and most likely she will be at least in  the final.

5.Caroline Wozniacki - Anastajia Sevastova  - Over 20.5 games in the match. What a great comeback we have seen from Caroline this edition.She can easy win tonight,but with so many ups and downs from her lately,you can never be sure.The odds for her to win are not big at all,and very risky,so my bet goes to a big numbers of games ,also from what i've seen from Sevastova

6.Caroline Garcia/Kristina Mladenovici - Sania Mirza/Barbora Strycova - 2 @1.80 on Unibet. Sania Mirza is one of the best players in doubles in the world,and until now she's made a great match together with Strycova.All 4 players are really good in doubles as in single,so it will be really interestning to watch who will go into the next round.

My pick was for Lopez in the doubles,so tired of Bryan brothers...

About Kerber-Vinci, it's very possible to happen,but if Vinci has her usual good start and wins the first set,Kerber will fight for sure to win the match..We'll see..i wound't mind if Kerber wins in 2 sets :P