AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

US Open 

Day 11 : 

1.Pierre Hugues Herbert/Nicholas Mahut - Jamie Murray/Bruno Soares - Under 23.5 games in the match @1.90 on Unibet. This will be the first semifinal in doubles of this US Open edition.My guess is that no matter who will win,will do it in minimum of sets,so don't think there will be to many games played tonight.Favourites are the french team,but very unpredictable also the british/brazilian team .

2.Feliciano Lopez/Marc Lopez - Pablo Carrero Busta/ G. Garcia-Lopez -Over 22.5 games in the match @2.00 on Unibet. So many Lopez in this second semifinal in doubles,but the winners hopefully will be Feliciano and Marc.The reason i made this bet i because it will not be an easy match for the favourites and almost sure we'll have a tiebreak in at least one of the sets.

3.Serena Williams -Karolina Pliskova - Over 19.5 games in the match @1.90 on Unibet. One of the most surprising semifinal for this year's US Open,and not because Serena is in it,but to see Pliskova here makes me think of how unfair sometimes tennis is.But Serena ,despite her perfect match last night against Simona Halep,maybe a bit tired ,so i'm guessing it will a close match and a reasonable amount of games played.

4.Carolina Wozniacki - Angelique Kerber - 0-2 @2.20 on Unibet. This will be for sure one semifinal not to be missed.Wozniacki had an amazing tournament so far,great comeback,gain a lot of confidence again in the play,but Kerber will not let this chance go away.This is her year and she can be no.1 if she wins this tournament,so i think she will give her best tennis to the end.

5.Bethany Mattek Sands/Lucie Safarova - Ekaterina Makarova/ Elena Vesnina - Over 21.5 game in the match @2.00 on Unibet . First semifinal in ladies doubles will be a very spectacular one.Recent olympic gold medalists,the russians will ty to go into the final of this Grand Slam against a strong team,very good players ,but hopefully,my favourites this tournament,the russians will manage to win .Expect maybe 3 sets.

6.Caroline Garcia/Kristina Mladenovici / Martina Hingis/Coco Vandeweghe -  1 @2.30 on Unibet.The second semifinal in ladies doubles will face number 1 seed players(french team)against the amazing Hingis and her very good partner Vandeweghe.No doubt,doubles tennis is extremly interesting to watch and with this 4 great players,for sure it will be another memorable play.My bet goes to a little surprise,but the french team is in really good tennis mood here at US Open,so i think they have a good chance to get into the final.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

1, No clue, but if I'm forcing to choose then 3 sets.

2, I think so.

3,  May happen.

4, Love kills slowly (or don't listen to your heart). I think Caroline is in good shape so I predict 3 sets.

5, Pure gambling. Need to watch the match.

6, Practice decides. Great pick.

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open 

Day 11 : 

@5.Bethany Mattek Sands/Lucie Safarova - Ekaterina Makarova/ Elena Vesnina - Over 21.5 game in the match @2.00 on Unibet . First semifinal in ladies doubles will be a very spectacular one.Recent olympic gold medalists,the russians will ty to go into the final of this Grand Slam against a strong team,very good players ,but hopefully,my favourites this tournament,the russians will manage to win .Expect maybe 3 sets.

5.Bethany Mattek Sands/Lucie Safarova - Ekaterina Makarova/ Elena Vesnina - Over 21.5 game in the match .Final score 2-0 (6-2 ; 7-6 ). Close,but no cigar !!would match perfect for what happend in this play.We were just one game away to  have 22,but, the luck left us so there were only 21 games.The russians left the tournament in the semifinal,and we'll have a surprise team that will fight for the championship. BET - LOST.

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open 

Day 11 : 

6.Caroline Garcia/Kristina Mladenovici / Martina Hingis/Coco Vandeweghe -  @1 @2.30 on Unibet.The second semifinal in ladies doubles will face number 1 seed players(french team)against the amazing Hingis and her very good partner Vandeweghe.No doubt,doubles tennis is extremly interesting to watch and with this 4 great players,for sure it will be another memorable play.My bet goes to a little surprise,but the french team is in really good tennis mood here at US Open,so i think they have a good chance to get into the final.

6.Caroline Garcia/Kristina Mladenovici / Martina Hingis/Coco Vandeweghe -  1 .Final result 2-0 (6-3 ; 6-4 ). Surprisingly this was a quite easy match for the frech ladies who have a reall good shot of winning the championship in doubles this year.Great play,spectacular shots,sometimes it's really nice to watch doubles in tennis.Also,good news for us, BET - @WON @2.30 on Unibet.

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open 

Day 11 : 

@3.Serena Williams -Karolina Pliskova - Over 19.5 games in the match @1.90 on Unibet. One of the most surprising semifinal for this year's US Open,and not because Serena is in it,but to see Pliskova here makes me think of how unfair sometimes tennis is.But Serena ,despite her perfect match last night against Simona Halep,maybe a bit tired ,so i'm guessing it will a close match and a reasonable amount of games played.

3.Serena Williams -Karolina Pliskova - Over 19.5 games in the match .Final score 0-2 (2-6 ; 6-7). Definately Serena was to tired and completly lost focus about her game.She didn't seem at all fighting for every point,and sometimes she looked like she just wants to finish quickly and go home.Pliskova is in the final at US Open and she willl not stand any chance in front of the next no.1 in WTA  : Angelique Kerber.Mayve it's just me,but i find Pliskova very boring player,completly lack of charisma,nothing that makes you wanna watch her again,but again,maybe it's just me.All in all, BET - @WON @1.90 on Unibet

• Like 1

Even if she doesn't win she will still be no.1 from next week.

The condition was the Serena doesn't get to win the tournament,and now that she's not even in the final,Kerber is already no.1.

Yes,all underdogs won today,in mens double as well as in womens double,Serena was eliminated,but the one who will save the day will be Kerber ❤️

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open 

Day 11 : 

@4.Carolina Wozniacki - Angelique Kerber - 0-2 @2.20 on Unibet. This will be for sure one semifinal not to be missed.Wozniacki had an amazing tournament so far,great comeback,gain a lot of confidence again in the play,but Kerber will not let this chance go away.This is her year and she can be no.1 if she wins this tournament,so i think she will give her best tennis to the end.

4.Carolina Wozniacki - Angelique Kerber - 0-2 .Final resul : 0-2 (4-6 ; 3-6). One of the most beautiful matches at this US Open edition.Amazing shots,extremly long rallys,was really worth staying out until morning to see a match like this.And of course,the new no.1 starting next week,Angelique Kerber made it into the finals and will defeat for sure Pliskova.Another good result for us, BET - @WON @2.20 on Unibet

• Like 3

Nice picks as usual  Unfortunately I wasn't home all day so couldn't get around to placing any bets, but you're going beast mode as usual :cash: 🆗

• Like 2
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

US Open 

Day 12 :

1.Novak Djokovici - Gael Monfils - Total number of Aces in the match Over 13.5  @2.00 on Unibet. Maybe this match should have been suited more to be a final of a Grand Slam ,but unfortunately one of the players will be send home after tonight.I'm sure we have all ingredients for to see one of the most entertaining match of this US Open edition.The statistics are quite harsh : from the last 12 matches beetween them on hard court surfaces,Djokovici won 12 and Gael 0.Not sure if the french will change that 0 into 1 tonight,but for sure he's playing much better tennis that he did in the last years and he has a chance for at least one set.Djokovici had a lot of time to rest,didn't spent to much time on court this tournament,so he's definatley much more fresh.

2.Stanislas Wawrinka - Kei Nishikori - Player to make the first break in the match - 1 @2.20 on Unibet.This second semifinal of this US Open will face two amazing players.Kei Nishikori,who defeated Murray in the previous round after a great performance,will try to reach into the final against Stan the Man,who managed to send home one of the most recent surprise comeback in tennis,Del Potro.This is a match not to be missed by tennis fans ,and i think it will quite a long one and no matter who will go into the final,he deserves it.Wawrinka is less tired and think he will have initiative tonight,but ninja Nishikori will pull up some of his magic and we'll the result later tonight.

3.Coco Vandeweghe/Raavej Ram - Laura Siegemund/Mate Pavic Over 20.5 games in the match @1.90 on Unibet. This will be the first final of this US Open.Vandeweghe had a great tournament this year,she's also in the double women's final tomorrow,and together with Ram,they are a very strong team and think they are capable of getting the trofy in double mixt .Siegemund/Pavic is a surprise team to made it so far,but think this will be the stop for now for them.Anyways,not gonna be an easy match for the favourites,so my bet goes to a big number of games played.

• Like 2

Kei Nishikori @ 1.74

Novak should win either 3-0 or 3-1, I won't bet on this match though. Looking forward to the Kerber/Pliskova match tomorrow 😃

• Like 1
I debate

For sure it's not easy to find a good bet on Djokovici-Monfils match,that's the reason i chosed something very "out of the box".

If we remeberm the last final at Cinccinnati between Pliskova and Kerber (2-0),tomorrow's final with be the best chance to prove that was an accident.Anyways,she's already no.1 WTA and i'm very positive that Kerber will won the tounament. Kerber ❤️

• Like 1

Karolina Pliskova @2.45. After watching her dominate performance vs Serena Williams, she seems to be in top form. Will definitely be an interesting match.

I debate

Trust me,that match against Serena that Pliskova had,will never happen again.It's something like that moment when Halep won against Williams with the incredible 6-0 ; 6-3.Serena has moments like this from time to time,and Pliskova got lucky to be at the right time in the perfect place.

Kerber will crush her with 2-0 :D

US Open

Day 13 + 14 : 

1.Karolina Pliskova - Angelique Kerber - 0-2 @2.50 on Unibet. This women's final at US Open is one not to be missed.2016 is definately Kerber's year in tennis.She managed to become no.1  WTA and had an amazing tournament so far in the last Grand Slam of the year.She didn't loose any set in her last 6 matches and i'm sure she will not do it tonight.On the other hand,Pliskova was the biggest surprise of the tournament,by still didn't impressed me at all.Really do belive that she got extremly lucky with everything to get up here and she's not ready yet to win a Grand Slam.

2.Jamie Murray/Bruno Soares - Pablo Carreno Busta/ G. Garcia Lopez - 2 @3.35 on Unibet. Very interesting final tonight for the championship in men's double .At least the spanish team is a big surprise to have made it so far,and i think they can go all the way and win this.Murray/Soares had a very difficult match in the semifinals and were close to be eliminated,and my guess is that they will not focus enough.

3.Carolina Garcia/Kristina Mladenovici - Bethany Mattek Sands/Lucie Safarova -1 @1.80 on Unibet.Match will be played Sunday evening. Another great match will come to end the events in women's double final.Very spectacular teams with a lot of experience .Hard to pick the winner ,but my bet goes for the french ladies ,seen top form from them,really connected to each other,positive attitude and really they really enjoy playing together.

4.Novak Djokovici - Stanislas Wawrinka - 3-2 Can't find at the moment the odds for this bet,but sure it's a good one.Match will be played Sunday night. The cherry on the top.What an amazing final we'll have the opportunity to watch Sunday night.This is the first Grand Slam ,where Novak is in the final,but wasn't really because of his great game,most due to all kind of perfect timing events for him.Think this is the Grand Slam where he spent the minimum number of minutes on court,and we'll see tomorrow night if this is an advantage for him.And  if we think about his wrist injury,we can say that luck was with him.Stan might be a bit tired,but in a Grand Slam final you have to show your best tennis and Stan for sure will deliver.

• Like 1

1, I vote for Pliskova. If someone beat the Superhero of the women tennisin her home stadion deserves the win the whole tourney. Pliskova have the shots and the speed to beat Kerber. She have great coaches and I think she is mentally ready to win a Grand Slam.

2, Cool story bro.

3, No question for Mattek-Sands/Safarova. They had a heavier way to the final but still won 2-0 in their matches and with the support of the crowd they are unbeatable.

4, Stan is the man. I was very disappointed about Djokovic's stamina in the semi final. He had so easy matches and so many luck during that 2 weaks (walkovers, injuries) and he can present a speed of a zombie in the fourth set? I think he had conditional problems and if i add a possible shoulder injury (medical time out in the fourth) than I can pick only Wawrinka. He had a decent play, he had the game to beat Djokovic and I think he will do it.

• Like 2

Serena was tired after Halep game, she had less then 24 hour between quarter-final and semi-final, that is why Pliskova won, maybe pliskova would have won also, but at least 3 sets if Serena had more time to recover

but indeed "if you beat Serena in a GS this season, you win a GS this season" would confirm some kind of rule, but Serena not be beaten in Final here =), so I think new number 1 will take another GS this year

• Like 2

Kerber won the US Open 2016 !!!♥️

Ohhh yeahhh!!!!What a great match this has been.Not sad at all that is was a 3 sets match,the important thing was the Angelique wins,and she did.Wasn't easy at all,she had difficults moments,but in those kind of moments you can really spot a champion.She is the new no.1 and this year she won 2 Grand Slams.For sure this was her year.Looking forward to see tomorrow's mens final

• Like 2

4th or 5th game in 3rd set Kerber suddenly switched a level higher and Pliskova was also starting to doubt more and less agressive shots, game over.

I think Wawrinka will take US open in men, Djokovic showed he's vulnerable in last 2 months so big chance for Stan me thinks

• Like 1