AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Kei Nishikori 5.50 to beat Andy Murray. Even though he's 1-7 against Murray and everything is pointing to a Murray win, I will take Nishikori tonight.

Serena Williams 2-0 @ 1.66. She's simply too dominiate. I don't think she'll be messing around much and will try to finish match as quick as possible.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Yes, women's tennis gets super boring because Serena wins everything. Need someone like Halep/Wozniacki/Bouchard winning. Maybe not Bouchard because she's too busy with photoshoots, I don't think she'll make another final in her life :speechless:

• Like 1
I debate

Genie will always have that stamp as : "Future next tennis star" but she will remain as an "eternal hope". Still hope to meet her :D

Agree with "boring Serena".and it's also a shame that some great players will play against each other in the quarter finals,and we'll have such a non interesting Pliskova- Konhuj game.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open

Day 10 : 

@4.Ana Konjuh - Karolina Pliskova  - 0-2 @2.20 on Unibet. Must addmit,this is one of the biggest surprise for a quarter final in a Grand Slam,and to be honest,don't really like any of the players.In my opinion,will be a quite boring match to watch,and just wait for the semifinals to come to see them both gone home.

4.Ana Konjuh - Karolina Pliskova  - 0-2 .Final result 0-2 (2-6 ; 2-6). As predicted,no surprise in this result.Again,didn't think this this match  was quarter final quality,but sometimes you just need luck in life,like both of the players had to get to this point.Think this is the end of the road for Pliskova at this US Open edition,and whoever might be faceing in the semifinal (Serena or Simona) she will be defeated.For now. BET - @WON @2.20 on Unibet.

• Like 2

Wow, beautiful effort by Nishikori in the first set. :speechless: Hopefully he can at least show some fight, regardless if he wins or loses.

• Like 1
I debate

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open

Day 10 : 

@6.Laura Siegemund/Mate Pavic - Yung Jan Chan/Nestor Zimonjic - 2 @1.70 on Unibet. This double mixt game will be interesting to watch for those who enjoy double mixt.Very spectacular and great shots and both teams will put on a show for sure.Zimonjic has a lot of experience playing doubles and i think he will go into the next round together with his partner.

6.Laura Siegemund/Mate Pavic - Yung Jan Chan/Nestor Zimonjic - 2.Final result 2-0 (7-6 ; 7-5 ).Chan/Zimonjic had a good chance this match to win,also in the fisrt set,and a bigger one in the second set where they had a break  ahead for some time,but didn't coloaborate as they should ,so BET - LOST.

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open

Day 10 : 

@3.Jamie Murray/Bruno Soares - Chris Guccione/A. Sa - 2 @2.80 on Unibet. Recently,only 3 months ago,Guccione/Sa had a win against Murray/Soares in London,on grass court,but i think that they can do it again on hard court surface.Murray/Soares are the favourites in this match,but sometimes it's good to take some risk and i'm confident that a surprise can occur.

3.Jamie Murray/Bruno Soares - Chris Guccione/A. Sa - 2 .Final result 2-1 (7-6 ; 2-6 ; 6-3 ). Tennis,like life,is sometmies unfair.And this match in double is a very good argument.First set won by Andy Murray's brother and the brazilian Soares just by luck in tiebreak,nice comeback from Guccione/Sa in the second set,but in the final one,a break made the difference,even though they tried a lot to come back and had a few shots at it,but luck was on the other side tonight.BET - LOST.

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open

Day 10 : 

@1.Kei Nishikori - Andy Murray - Over 33.5 games in the match @1.90 on Unibet. A very intersting match in this quarter final.In the last 4 matches between them,Murray (black socks) won every time and,unfortunatley,pretty sure he will do it again tonight.But not so easy against ninja Nishikori,so i guess it's good odds for this bet with bug possibility of happening.

1.Kei Nishikori - Andy Murray - Over 33.5 games in the match .Current score :1-1 (1-6 ; 6-4  ;4-6 ; 1-0).The match is not finished yet,but no matter what will happen from now on,there will be for sure over 33.5 games in the match.Really hope that Nishikori will defeat Murray,even if it will be hard,but so tired of "black socks"attitude,that i will be happy every time someone will defeat him.Just for the record,he's wearing white socks today,maybe his black ones are getting washed as he propbably has only one pair.Good news for us, BET - @WON @1.90 on Unibet

• Like 1

Nishikori was up 4-3 and 40-0 in the 5th, and gets broken. Unreal if he ends up losing, should have been up 5-3.

I debate

Nishikori breaks! Serving for match, please hold :speechless:

• Like 1
I debate

@AndreiBN wrote:

US Open

Day 10 : 

@5.Serena Williams - Simona Halep - Over 20.5 games in the match @2.00 on Unibet. If we have a short look over the statistics we'll find out that Serena leads with 7-1 and this pretty much says it all.We'll hear the same words from Simona before the start of the game: "Just wanna enjoy tennis and do my best",but she's not quite enjoying tennis while playing against Serena.She will get angry,frustrated and loose her focus.But,as a romanian, i will try a bet on Simona,just to make it a little bit interesting.

5.Serena Williams - Simona Halep - Over 20.5 games in the match.Current score : 1-1 (6-2 ; 4-6 ). Even the match is not finished,we already have seen 18 games played and with the minimum 6 that will be played in the final set,there will be over 20.5.First set Serena managed to won without to much of a fight from Simona,but things started to chance in the second one.Hopefully,Halep will kkep on her  great game and still concentrate ,so we'll be able to have some semifinals without Serena.Good news for us , BET @ - WON @2.00 on Unibet

• Like 1

Yeah, first few games was alrdy clear she wouldn't win, also really struggled to serve second set out, It could be 2-0 too, but she can go home with a good second set imo, although it was also for a part due to many unforced errors, but this was also the case for Muguruza or Kerber when they beat Serena.

Sad that she was eliminated,not so much because  she lost this match in particulary,most because of the how unlucky was to face Serena in the quartefinals.

I'm thinking again of other quartefinal from today,between Pliskova and Konjuh,and how unfair is that one of them ,who to be honest,didn't impress at all in this match,made it to the semifinal,and such a good player as Simona was tonight,had to go home.

But this is life,there are many other great tournaments to come,but maybe she's just  missing to many good oportunities...