AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

And also now that the season it's almost gone,most of them are really tired,and especially top players go to tournaments because they have a signed contract for the sponsor and they have to be there to get the :cash:.

But they don't really wanna play and just train for China Open ( Kerber ♥️ ) or for Singapore,so it's hard to make predictions ,but we will do it anyways :D

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Love IPTL as well.But never bet on it.It's just really nice to watch it and have good laughs and see the players goofing around from time to time.

If i can make it,i will travel to Dubai  right after UO Bucharest and hope to enjoy it live :D

• Like 1

I'm watching Dimitrov-Schwartzman too. I think Dimitrov need a little more accuracy to win that match. Quiet interesting. Meh, I made a small bet on his win. 2,25. Worth it.:popeye: Btw AndreiBN, what happened with Benjamin Becker? He was a fairy good player but he played like a junior boy last night (no strong, lobbing shots, no precision, no footwork, slow balls).

• Like 1

Dimitrov can win this.He got second set and for sure he will go for  the match now.

Becker had an injury before the match,and after the first set ,he felt pain and thta's why he retired in the 3rd one.At least,this is the official version,but he retired just before  the match finished,so this made me  wonder about some bet fixing connections.

• Like 1

Tips for today : 01.10.2016

1.Alison Riske - Kurumi Nara - 2 @2.20 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 06:30 CET)

2.Jelena Ostapenko - Yulia Putintseva - 1 @2.00 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 06:30 CET)

3.Elena Vesnina - Ekaterina Makarova - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 08:00 CET)

4.Mirjiana Lucic Baroni - Sabine Lisicki - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 09:30 CET)

5.Kristyna Pliskova - Nao Hibino - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Taskent - 11:00 CET)

6.Alize Cornet - Shelby Rogers - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 15:15 CET)

"Double-up"Tip of the day : Combined 2 bet = Odds @2.37 on Unibet 

7.Diego Sebastian Schwartzman - Konstantin Kravchuk - 1 @1.67 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 10:30 CET)

8.Jan Satral - Mikael Ymer - 1 @1.40 on Unibet ( Challenger - Rome - 13:00 CET)

• Like 4

at these i was thinking when looking list:

Muguruza will defend points pretty hard, her form isnt good lately, so not sure, but she should at least go to quaterfinals I guess

Kerber I expect to take some points, but not sure too, maybe she still preparing to shine in singapore

Pliskova not sure about form but she might go far here (think I would go for this one if I have to choose one, but will wait to see first few rounds)

Kvitova might continue with form she has

• Like 2

Don't really think that Muguruza can make it to far this tournament.She needs a rest break and think she will have a good start next year.

Top 3 to win at Beijing will be :

1.kvitova

2.radwanska

3.kerber :Hearts:

Also,Kusnetsova really enjoys playing there.She won the most matches in Beijing and we can see a nice surprise from her as well

Watched an interview with her last week,think it was on Eurosport.She was talking about the same old injury from AO in january where she had a left foot problem.And again felt pain in her heel recently.She keeps saying that it's not something serious,but it looks like that when she is on the court.

at Wuhan I could grasp some words with Sam on court, didnt understand everything cos my volume was low so I had to strenghten it and I missed also the beginning of the conversation, but I heard some words about body language, thats why I assume its in her head she is struggling

she also make not use of medical timeout, ofc it doesnt say anything, maybe it would not help

interview sounds more of an excuse, can be indeed severe, didnt watch her walk closely, but when she also say its nothing serious its contradicting

• Like 1