The Adventures Of A Dubliner

GR1ZZL3R

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, as you'll probably realise I wasn't thinking too clearly last night. The flop was JJ 10 and I did lose house over house.:haha:

It was a test to see if you're paying attention. Well done.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Cheers @Bing__ fame for all the wrong reasons:scared:

The major disappointment of course is not meeting @RayL but I am assuming he's holed up in his lair making ever more desperate attempts to slip Mariah Carey into my hearing range. Tough luck. 🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

The master plan is in full effect @GR1ZZL3R, however you'd be pleased to know that I have one idea and if that fails then it's back to the drawing board. Anyways, I hope Mariah will accept my offer to visit you Christmas eve in person and yell the song as soon as you open the door. 🤣
I'll be in Sinaia next year in February, I hope many guys can make it. I remember in Malta this year it was awesome to be able to put a face to the alias. We had a great deal of fun together with the guys. 

Former Community Moderator

Met a few members now and all very nice people.:happy:

@MetalWolf doing well, about double the average, 47 to be paid 79 left in and it's slowed down a lot. Going for walkabout in Dublins fair city. 😃

I busted the event in 18th for €3750 when the button raised my BB and with an 18BB stack I shoved AQ. He called JJ and it was enough to see me off. Thank you to everyone across the different threads who have supported and cheered me on. There will be a full write up on the blog soon but my brain needs a good rest now before that!

Archived