The GGG 50% action up for grabs.

GR1ZZL3R

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats alot .... your mind will be going a mile a minute . keeping focus would be hard enough for me without a timer , with a timer  that is constantly going off......that can't end well. You will be calling instead of folding and raising by mistake , basically you will be so busy trying to  stay ahead of the game you wont be playing your normal game , one of your goals is to play a 12hrs straight long session , If your not playing your A++ game you wont be achieving anything . We all want you win as much as possible and you stand a better chance of doing that if you take your A game to every table, every time . 

if you change your mind at any time before you start with the amount of tables you play let me know so i can adjust my amount.

___S_N_O_R_T_E_D__ /

Don't worry about going low @Purps It is what it is, some have now gone even lower, @Livertool 's got a good idea, go low and see the total soar.👍🤣

@stinkingbishop I can't decide how many tables to play, I have to play them all as they come up, don't forget to post a guess. :atisfied:

Thanks for the support all, high or low.👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

If I can make a suggestion I would say that you should set a limmit of 6 tables at a time, thats already alot (think 5 would be a even better number) and since you will be mixing qualifiers, mtts, bountys and so on it will be very messy and hard to play if you have more. Then as soon as one table is gone you cab add a new one and if it were to be that you miss a couple of late regs thats fine, you will miss so much more from not being able to make decisions and most important, the client crash that unevideble will come if you play to many tables. Just my thoughts on it, you do what you think is best ofc But have in mind that this is comming from the girl that 9 tabled a sunday and ended up blinding down to 1bb going from 2/38 to 17/17 and bust in the Unibet Open final becouse the table got hidden behind the ladies freeroll when starting up after a client crash...

Oh @triceraatopp that's such a shame, (still a bit funny 😃) but again an excellent suggestion that I hadn't thought of. I do 6 tabling at cash sometimes and seem ok so I think I'll go for that and see where it takes me.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@startelver wrote:

So you will play everything under €1 buyin within 24 hours ? That seems a difficult task if you want to make a profit. 

I'm just picking a number and say you'll get €33 back .

@startelver It's actually 12 hours, 12.00 midday to 24.00 midnight on Sunday, and I'm not actually sure if I'll make a profit, I will be highly delighted if I come anywhere near break even. 😃

Wow @GR1ZZL3R always nice to see others giving back their profits to the community aswell :D (its been a long time since i made a good profit myself, so havent had the chance to do this in over a year :p)

Im guessing you'll make a ROI of 175% (if i have to say a value I chose a profit of about 63,85) gl all

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived