A.N.I.M.A.L Comp.

Steel_Hungary

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleasure to see my diary/competition's on fire. 👍 ❤️

I wrote the contest keep from Thursday to Wednesday in the beginning.

The original plan:

The competition keep one week horse racing and greyhounds, so that two weeks can show who is the best. I am sure apply the bigger prize pot, so winner got 50 € freebet (or poker ticket, i am prefer freebet, but everyone decide which is better), second place 30€, third 15€ and the best of the day (reach the most winners, not points!) got 5 €.

In my opinion it would be so good, but have a small time discuss this question and forward to answer @JeppeL 

onfire.thumb.jpg.9b63dd53a4bb5567cfd47ca212fddc4d.jpg

@CharismaMan wrote:

Pleasure to see my diary/competition's on fire. 👍 ❤️

I wrote the contest keep from Thursday to Wednesday in the beginning.

The original plan:

The competition keep one week horse racing and greyhounds, so that two weeks can show who is the best. I am sure apply the bigger prize pot, so winner got 50 € freebet (or poker ticket, i am prefer freebet, but everyone decide which is better), second place 30€, third 15€ and the best of the day (reach the most winners, not points!) got 5 €.

In my opinion it would be so good, but have a small time discuss this question and forward to answer @JeppeL 

for me  it is bad news...  after THU  I can lose a few days of competition 80-90% -  it  depends on weather  and  other stuff (fishing trip, no  internet connection-  tested  few  times).  Maybe   @CharismaMan will finish the current competition this Wednesday  .... :/

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki The winning distances in horse races are usuall measured in approximations, 

ns  nose

sh  short head

nk  neck

1/2 length   half the length of a horse's body

length  length of a horse's body

2 lengths  3 lengths etc etc

1/2 furlong  approx 100 yards

furlong  200 yards

distance  you've been counting your winnings while the rest finished.

🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived