A.N.I.M.A.L Comp.

Steel_Hungary

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep in touch with moderators about a prize pot in the first day of competition.

@JeppeL wrote:

Hi Charisma :)

Sorry for missing the previous message! How long does the competition run for and how often would prizes have to be given? I'm thinking of prizes for a total of €50 or €100 in tickets or free bets.

/Jeppe

What do you think? @GR1ZZL3R @pinki @Merenitsu @jerry @psrquack @Nestabear Fiatgp1007

@CharismaMan wrote:

I keep in touch with moderators about a prize pot in the first day of competition.

@JeppeL wrote:

Sorry for missing the previous message! How long does the competition run for and how often would prizes have to be given? I'm thinking of prizes for a total of €50 or €100 in tickets or free bets.

/Jeppe

What do you think? @GR1ZZL3R @pinki @Merenitsu @jerry @psrquack @Nestabear Fiatgp1007

what will it be. I'm not greedy :) Great fun and cool help page http://www.attheraces.com. maybe even try some betting in the future +  video  it must be fun ;)  there was no reward at the beginning so for me at the end it does not have to be ;)  

@CharismaMan it is possible to make  a bet: ie : specific horse ending 1-2  or smth like that?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@CharismaMan wrote:

@JeppeL wrote:

/Jeppe

I think €100 in tickets or free bets split between the top 5 or 10.. that would be cool

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Top 10 with poker tickets please

Maybe i will make it ;)

Im trying with those bets but many of my horses are 2nd or something close (at least till i was watching ;) ). Few years ago i was playing with this thing (even experimented with dogs 🤣 ), hit some few big wins but eventually lost interest after long winless drought. But its definately market with good value for people who knows about the stuff.

Oh and im sure that so little people are playing cause the topic is not in community promotions :)

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

My ticket: :Cash::Cash:

Race1 2:10: Starchant

Race 2 2:40: FEARLESS WARRIOR

Race 3 3:10: APPOINTMENT ONLY

Race 4 3:40: PYTILIA

Race 5 4:10: MARY SOMERVILLE

Race 6 4:40: HELVETIAN

Race 7 5:10: MAZYOUN

Race 8 5:40: ZAMANDAS

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

14.10.  Sylvia's Mother.

14.40. Fearless Warrior.

15.10. Makambe.

15.40.Pytilia.

16.10.  Gold At Midnight.

16.40.  Zain Hana.

17.10. Thechildren'strust.

17.40.  Directory.

A couple of outsiders make this a rather unlikely 2,182,950 multiple.🤣🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Race1 2:10:  Finch Hatton

Race 2 2:40: War Eagle

Race 3 3:10: Dragon Mountain

Race 4 3:40: Bovaglie

Race 5 4:10: Mary Sommerville 

Race 6 4:40: Directory

Race 7 5:10: King Of Nepal

Race 8 5:40: Directory

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived